tH Vs -?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no, i didnt. I knew perfectly well what he was trying to say, which is why i compared it to Ninja members. They didnt move to hide from -?- (at least i hope not) but to fight in a better environment. I am simply pointing out the similarities between those members and the members of -?- now joining Wanted and {DMN}. They can fight better in these tribes.

Basically, the entire point of my post was that if you are going to call former -?- refugees, please remember that Ninja members pulled a simelar move and if you are going to call refugee, please remember you have a decent amount of them yourself

tH was already at war with -?- when ninja members joined...are both wanted and DMN at war with tH now?

DeletedUser

tH was already at war with -?- when ninja members joined...are both wanted and DMN at war with tH now?

We certainly arent allies, and as far as I know our new members are still going to fight tH. I cant say for Wanted, you'd have to ask them, but I think the answer would be similar.

DeletedUser

We certainly arent allies, and as far as I know our new members are still going to fight tH. I cant say for Wanted, you'd have to ask them, but I think the answer would be similar.

That's why they consider their "refugees different". Because they left to a tribe clearly marked as enemies, while the -?- ones didn't...

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's why they consider their "refugees different". Because they left to a tribe clearly marked as enemies, while the -?- ones didn't...

whats the difference? No diplomacy means that there is no direct penalty for taking villages from dark reds. Our members can noble how they choose, and if they are attacked we will help them. Isnt how that works with any tribe?

DeletedUser

whats the difference? No diplomacy means that there is no direct penalty for taking villages from dark reds. Our members can noble how they choose, and if they are attacked we will help them. Isnt how that works with any tribe?
yes...but no diplomacy also means being careful to avoid unwanted diplomacy...:lol:

that's why it's different...2 red tribes can live like that for months if the caution is high...but 2 enemies can't...well, 2 worthy enemies

DeletedUser

yes...but no diplomacy also means being careful to avoid unwanted diplomacy...:lol:

that's why it's different...2 red tribes can live like that for months if the caution is high...but 2 enemies can't...well, 2 worthy enemies

you think we didnt know the risks when we took them in? tH obviously wasnt going to stop, everyone knew that. :icon_rolleyes: Yet we still took them in.

We knew the consequences, and we consider them worth it

DeletedUser

you think we didnt know the risks when we took them in? tH obviously wasnt going to stop, everyone knew that. :icon_rolleyes: Yet we still took them in.

in other words you plan a war with tH.

DeletedUser

well, I don't...but these risks only appear when you take in refugees...that's why they consider them refugees...so they can keep attacking them without misunderstandings...

DeletedUser

in other words you plan a war with tH.

no, you are simplifying my posts to fit what you want to say. If we wanted a war we would declare, we have enough reason to do so already. After all, tH IS attacking our allies.

I said that we knew what would probably come if we recruited -?- players, and we thought that risk or whatever you want to call it was offset by the players involved.

If you think in terms of absolutes, you are bound to look like an idiot

DeletedUser

with plann i mean you are preparing for it. you took refugee from em and are cool with the consequences which means you will be ready for the worst to happen which would be tH declaring on you. if you are not planning war then you wouldn t be accepting the consequences or not have forseen them thats what i wanted to say.

DeletedUser

well, I don't...but these risks only appear when you take in refugees...that's why they consider them refugees...so they can keep attacking them without misunderstandings...

and we're back to the refugee question. By definition, they are refugees, after all, they did leave there tribe in terms of war. Like I said before, we consider the risks acceptable. And like any self-respecting tribe, we will protect our members

DeletedUser

with plann i mean you are preparing for it. you took refugee from em and are cool with the consequences which means you will be ready for the worst to happen which would be tH declaring on you. if you are not planning war then you wouldn t be accepting the consequences or not have forseen them thats what i wanted to say.

thats the thing about this game, the best-prepared tribe wins. A tribe should have plans for a variety of situations with various tribes. I wont lie, this situation was a fairly obvious one to forsee, so yes, we have planned for this eventuality. But that means defense, and not always offense.

DeletedUser

and we're back to the refugee question. By definition, they are refugees, after all, they did leave there tribe in terms of war. Like I said before, we consider the risks acceptable. And like any self-respecting tribe, we will protect our members

this is a cycle of questions and their answers...

I only explained why they consider them veritable refugees while the ninja ones weren't...
Imagine how would it be if I was wrong and they see things in another light :D

joshh08

thats the thing about this game, the best-prepared tribe wins. A tribe should have plans for a variety of situations with various tribes. I wont lie, this situation was a fairly obvious one to forsee, so yes, we have planned for this eventuality. But that means defense, and not always offense.

Do i get to rim HeavyMetal?

DeletedUser

Do i get to rim HeavyMetal?
no...heavy is too cool to touch the rim...his villages will most likely disappear in thin air...like a true general, he will never be humiliated...

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

But I'm an ODD whore... too much ODD is never enough :lol:.
me has only 5.7 ODD
and 17 ODA

How do you get that odd? me almost never got attacked...is that because I'm a simcitier?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Weren't you trying to hide who you were?

I did...but it's not like you could find out who I am without making an effort...:icon_rolleyes:

who will try? knowing i didn't copy the exact numbers, but their approximations...:icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.