[Word Up] Declaration of War

DeletedUser92

Goooood evening, W30!

Well, today is a fun day. For those who don’t know me, hi! I’m Jess, and I’m the head guy in THE. That’s right, that tribe in the top ranks that steals all your ladies? No, no, not BD, THE. That’s right. They get play, I won’t lie. But, yes, that’s me, and I’m here with a message.

You see, aside from our ladying, we’re just here for fun and foolishness. We wanna have a good time! And, to that end, we like to noble only the loudest, screamiest suckers that we can find. Organized resistance – and organized offensives – just comes off as so tacky at this stage. It’s almost like you want to form a band, but you’re only allowed to play Nirvana – great music, but you’re never able to make up your own style or just play some random garbage for the hell of it. Playing even the best damn tunes is just a drag when you do it over and over, for years and years.

But, no, we weren’t allowed to play our own tunes. Someone - some idiot - had to push us.

See, we’re usually pretty chill when people take an opportunity to knock us in the jaw. They don’t get many, so when someone takes a pop and catches us, we applaud. But then we say “alright, you’re funny, you came away ahead, time to back off.” Some idiot did not back off. This person was contacted, advised to chill out, and after saying they’d consider it...Kept right on up.

So, now a tribe which will remain nameless, containing at least one but possibly more than one idiot, is going to have to pay the price. Only the idiots out there might have a hard time figuring out who that’ll be. Furthermore, any one who assists these idiots in any way - support, supplies, or seduction of their members - is also an idiot.

Let fall the axe of war.

P.S. Don't forget their family tribe!

avenger2981

Wow you are declaring war on the tribe idiots im so smart :icon_biggrin:... good luck both sides...I really know nothing about them so can't comment...

DeletedUser

Goooood evening, W30!

Well, today is a fun day. For those who don’t know me, hi! I’m Jess, and I’m the head guy in THE. That’s right, that tribe in the top ranks that steals all your ladies? No, no, not BD, THE. That’s right. They get play, I won’t lie. But, yes, that’s me, and I’m here with a message.

You see, aside from our ladying, we’re just here for fun and foolishness. We wanna have a good time! And, to that end, we like to noble only the loudest, screamiest suckers that we can find. Organized resistance – and organized offensives – just comes off as so tacky at this stage. It’s almost like you want to form a band, but you’re only allowed to play Nirvana – great music, but you’re never able to make up your own style or just play some random garbage for the hell of it. Playing even the best damn tunes is just a drag when you do it over and over, for years and years.

But, no, we weren’t allowed to play our own tunes. Someone - some idiot - had to push us.

See, we’re usually pretty chill when people take an opportunity to knock us in the jaw. They don’t get many, so when someone takes a pop and catches us, we applaud. But then we say “alright, you’re funny, you came away ahead, time to back off.” Some idiot did not back off. This person was contacted, advised to chill out, and after saying they’d consider it...Kept right on up.

So, now a tribe which will remain nameless, containing at least one but possibly more than one idiot, is going to have to pay the price. Only the idiots out there might have a hard time figuring out who that’ll be. Furthermore, any one who assists these idiots in any way - support, supplies, or seduction of their members - is also an idiot.

Let fall the axe of war.

P.S. Don't forget their family tribe!

I take the liberality of asking a question that burns on each and everyone who read this: who will be the victim? :>

DeletedUser

Wow you are declaring war on the tribe idiots im so smart :icon_biggrin:... good luck both sides...I really know nothing about them so can't comment...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I get it now :icon_eek::icon_rolleyes:.

I'm so slow ^-^'.

Gicusan

Goooood evening, W30!

Let fall the axe of war.

So, you are trying to get all attention for yourself? For all we care, BD is also declaring on the nameless and idiotic tribe.

*grumble* they wanted to steal our bitc.. girls *grumble*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

is it bad that i had to read the declaration twice before i realised who they were declaring on?

lol

DeletedUser92

So, you are trying to get all attention for yourself? For all we care, BD is also declaring on the nameless and idiotic tribe.

Go ahead, steal my thunder!

I've still got your women! Muhahahahaa. *Doctor Evil Impersonation*

spleen mage

I guess THE has the advantage of being devilishly attractive :)

DeletedUser476

If I'd bean here for this, there would be no ice breaking, just idiot-spleen-eating.

DeletedUser

Nice declaration, victory to the Hellestrian Empire!

HAM!!!