Bullying of new players

DeletedUser2469

my thoughts exactly

i have made villages go grey and it did not give me Bliss?i have also sent defensive troops to grey Villages just for the pure pleasure of watching a resource raid attack just to die from my troops lieing in wait but this also does not give me Bliss but now when i tackle a village the same size as me and crush them mercilessly now that gives me bliss. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

HERE, HERE!

-Clyde

DeletedUser68

if someones to inexpierienced to to know how to play the game they should read the game rules and build defenses:icon_cool:

i know but if you start, and you just pretect your town with def troops and your attackers start shitting at you cause you make troops men that sucks (i know i play thee games a long time)

DeletedUser

lif aint fair and u should all understand that. every begginer should read the intsructions and if they dont they really shouldnt play the game:icon_cool:

DeletedUser1185

Is It ok that i'm bullying a new tribe?I had to restart a week ago and i was farming 3 villages near me 1 of them took offense and his tribe asked me to stop,I told them to tell their tribe mate to restart cause his village was in my farming area they said no so i told them and my own tribe that my tribe mates were not to attack and that its my own little war,right now their tribal support being sent to village is getting crushed and i'm pounding buildings down with my rams and cats.

does this make me a bully?

DeletedUser1185

No No I gave them my word it was only me versus their tribe,not my fault they can't handle a mere 900 point village.

DeletedUser1185

Well now it looks like my tribe will get involved since Lesus violated my pact I had with them,I told them as long as it was just their tribe and me i would not allow my tribe to be involved since this was going to be my Trial By Fire,But no they had to involve another tribe in the fight,I have sent them an ultimatum they will either comply or they will be crushed,one way or the other that Village will be mine.

DeletedUser

big Bully :icon_razz: Maybe we can have a war now with that tribe thats helping them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well now it looks like my tribe will get involved since Lesus violated my pact I had with them,I told them as long as it was just their tribe and me i would not allow my tribe to be involved since this was going to be my Trial By Fire,But no they had to involve another tribe in the fight,I have sent them an ultimatum they will either comply or they will be crushed,one way or the other that Village will be mine.

The thing is asterios, noone violated your pact because there was no pact.
You came up with with a load of unilateral stuff and you called it a pact.
Since i am the leader of the tribe and noone discussed any pact with me then there is no thing as a pact.
You did say that you needed to farm one of our members village and that your tribe wouldnt get involved...and thats fine by me...but in Lusus if one gets attacked we all get attacked and we help eachother with or without alliances(thats why they exist).
So now that your tribe is sending probably thousands of troops to wipe us out, we'll just wait, we'de rather go down than to submit to your dictatorial demands...which actually we couldn't care less.

So when in the near future LUSUS will be wiped out and you'll be madly cheering for having accomplished so much against such a small and powerless tribe...we'll still be playing games for fun :).

See you around m8

Lusitani

PS: I have also told you that we have problems with other big tribes elsewhere, but at least they fight fairly (i heard someone talking about honour...) and dont spend spies and stuff, so...besides ME1 we'll have a couple more tribes banging on our doors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1185

Well For a Leader you sure don't keep a tight reign on your tribe,The person i spoke to was an Aristocrat of your Tribe,I told him Straight up my intentions were to farm that village and I had nothing against your tribe,then he said "let me guess if we attack you you'll call your tribe in" ,Then i Told him as long as it is just his Tribe and Me My tribe(s) would not be involved,this way it would be Fair my little 900 point village versus all 16 members in your tribe,He also told me he posted it in your forum,So when it came to my attention That another tribe sent in troops (also this info was relayed to me by a member of your tribe,later confirmed by the other tribe,I repeat you do not have a handle on your Tribe),I considered this a serious Breach of the Promise I made to your Aristocrat of not involving my tribe as long as it was just your tribe and me.

I will not jump for joy,I will weap for a Tribe that was so weak it had to call on an ally to fight one little 900 point village.

DeletedUser1185

Lusitani

PS: I have also told you that we have problems with other big tribes elsewhere, but at least they fight fairly (i heard someone talking about honour...) and dont spend spies and stuff, so...besides ME1 we'll have a couple more tribes banging on our doors.

do you see something wrong with this situation when you have tribes attacking you constantly?

DeletedUser

do you see something wrong with this situation when you have tribes attacking you constantly?

Yes of course.
1st because they aren't as powerfull as your tribe.

2nd because they dont come after us because they want to farm one village, they just attack and thats it.Besides we just had a wave of assaults the last 3 or 4 days.

3rd I must stress again that you did talk to an aristocrat and not the leader of the tribe...if you go to our profile you'll see there to contact me for any questions, as in other tribe unless it states otherwise. You made a promise to an aristocrat of my tribe and again I must stress unilateraly.

4th I do have an handle of my tribe...actually as you said your proposal has been posted on my Tribes forum, so I knew about the proposal.

5th I cant understand why you find so odd that an ally came to our aid...thats why alliances exist he was closer and he did what was expected from him, as any of us would have done if requested.

DeletedUser1185

what I found odd was that you had to ask an ally for help for 1 Village when I am surrounded by your villages.

DeletedUser2518

Miscomprehension

Asterios - I do believe you do not even read the messages sent to you by me. As I said, my roomate is in the tribe Lusus, mentioned they were under attack, and I decided that since we are allies I would send support. I think you do not understand the gist of the game, or what the purposes of alliances are.

Is it that difficult to realize that you can farm other villages and get on with your life? As much fun as I am having with this and all, the entertainment value is beginning to wane.
By the way, I love the 66 hour attack from L33 the Great of your tribe.

And the serve back to Asterios...
Oh, and if anyone reading this can figure out a way that Asterios can run round the clock attacks every few hours without a bot, feel free to enlighten me.

DeletedUser

hey asterios your in war with a tribe that has as many points as one of my village(well maybe 2 of the smaller) :icon_rolleyes: then they are being supported by anothe tribe that has as many combined points as my top 2 members :lol: You are just too lucky, I wish I could go to war with them. How about you and me vs both their tribes :icon_razz:

Hey voric I wanted to send you a gift of 3 armies(go imagine how big they might be) for accusing other players for useing bots just because they are better players then them. :icon_evil:

You might see this on your screen :axemen: accompanied by :snob: :ram: :heavycavalry: :lightcavalry: :cata: :scout: so watch your mouth:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

And the serve back to Asterios...
Oh, and if anyone reading this can figure out a way that Asterios can run round the clock attacks every few hours without a bot, feel free to enlighten me.

he is just very good at this game and thinks in line with the computerised logistics and rules.

he probably has a lot of spare time.

DeletedUser1185

Don't let him Irk you Torgom he just can't figure out how someone can go with only 4-6 hours of sleep a day(I Blame it on the military myself),as it goes i keep getting those stupid little 3 letter boxs designed to stop bots and other then one where i put in capitol letters i have passed all of them,furthermore the report you sent in,they already said that there is no evidence or proof i'm using a bot,at one time they thought i was running like 4 or 5 accounts? or something like that,but i'm not i'm just a person who has avery laid back job and pretty much have control over my life and sleep habits.

DeletedUser1185

he is just very good at this game and thinks in line with the computerised logistics and rules.

he probably has a lot of spare time.

closer to the truth then you know,I have plenty of Experiance in military logistics and have a BA in Ancient History with an emphasis on military Logistics.

And you wouldn't believe the amount of free time on my hands :icon_razz:

By The way my Passions are Archaeology and Marine Biology ,Main Interests are Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt (What we call Egypt,Since Homers Egypt has yet to be identified)

DeletedUser

you know I doubt his villagers will appreciate having my cav trumpling over their women while their houses get distroyed by cats.:icon_twisted:

I play from work too and since I sleep late and get up early from work I get about 5-6 hours of sleep everyday and thats about it.

DeletedUser

what I found odd was that you had to ask an ally for help for 1 Village when I am surrounded by your villages.

Ok apparently you didnt get what I said about having several attacks at the same from different directions. Since you're a smart guy i guess you understand that our armies are scattered all over to try to fill in the gaps, thus making a lot of sense asking for an allied to give a hand when "someone" decides to farm one of our members in a continent basically full of villages.
Not to mention that i told you already, that since we are a weak tribe, we have a defensive posture and not a bloody offensive one. Therefore attacking a member of a powerfull tribe is not an option. And plz dont come with the pact thing again, because there was no pact whatsoever as far as we are concerned due to the reasons stated in a previous post.

Now very seriously, i find it quite annoying when you picture any member of my Tribe as dishonest or whatever just because you have your mind set on that village. Hey i want a Porsche and i can't have one so i am not getting an 18 wheel truck to ram every porsche i see only because others have them.
So i really don't care if you're sending your übber army against us on a blitzkrieg sort of killing spree.

Tribes is about having fun and helping your fellow tribesmen, so we will protect our own even if we get wiped out in the process.

This is my final word about this m8...so take care...have fun and see ya around, we are waiting for your troops whatever the cost will be...
DEATH OR GLORY!!!!!

:swordsman: AVÉ LVSITANIA, MORITVRI TE SALVTANT!!!!!!!!!:swordsman:

Lusitani

PS: Voric, i dont think he has a bot, we have spent some time exchanging ingame emails one after the other for some time, he just has time to be around...but not to go after other villages...