New Updating Maps

DeletedUser

For your information, there are not 11 tribes in the cult family on this map:

FFN,FFE,FFW - << 3
Cult2,Cult4,CultA,CultFT,CultGR,CultME,CultSE,CultSL,CultJ - << 9
D*D|N,D*D|C,D*D|W - << 3
OT,SOT,OTPM,OTST,OTEF - << 5

I was going by ingame on the tribal standings. For example ingame theres Cult5, CultD4 as well.

DeletedUser

Considering both together they come to a measily 400k points, you're being a bit pathetic by counting them.

As stating somewhere in this tread Cult2 have the list of the cult tribes. If they're not on there, then they're not in the family - similar tag or not.

DeletedUser

Considering both together they come to a measily 400k points, you're being a bit pathetic by counting them.

As stating somewhere in this tread Cult2 have the list of the cult tribes. If they're not on there, then they're not in the family - similar tag or not.

Alright then, CultA should be removed from the map then.

DeletedUser7126

ever heard about geographic?

if your answer is yes: think again about your question
if your answer is no: ask me in game and ill explain you

LOL....Sounds like someone needs to explain math and logic to you.

Are you chunked full af that much pride to where you cant admit that you are wrong and should just combine those members into fewer tribes. Its not like you will lose point or members or even "geographic"...lol.

It has to be pride, there is no way that someone is that stupid????

Fatdwy

No, just the 8 listed in (some of) our tribal profiles :)

They each have a purpose, culminating in kreger's Final Solution. Stick around for long enough and you might find out what it is! ;)

Is a certain Adolf alive within TW? Do some members of Cult need to draw inspiration from Valkyrie?

"PS this is a valid reference, so no need for any smart-ass (possibly Bema) to post "Godwins Law". I am intrigued though, does this mean FF and Co. are, after all this time, truthful when professing to be liberators of W3?"

countzepplin

We're liberating you all from the tyranny of inadequate genes!

...with axes.

DeletedUser

I was going by ingame on the tribal standings. For example ingame theres Cult5, CultD4 as well.

well i could change our tribe to DD*SE does this mean you guys got another branch out of a sudden, we would carry your tag, dont we?
i could open for a few sats 5 new DD* tags and out of a sudden you uys had the same amount of tribes like we do.
its so easy if you count it like you, isnt it?

check cult2 or cultse and you see how many tribes we have.

DeletedUser

well i could change our tribe to DD*SE does this mean you guys got another branch out of a sudden, we would carry your tag, dont we?
i could open for a few sats 5 new DD* tags and out of a sudden you uys had the same amount of tribes like we do.

No it wouldn't because we're not DD*.

DeletedUser7126

I dont think it was about the number of tribes you have. ITs the number of tribes you have that are only half full.

All GS is saying is that you should consilidate.....

Its really shouldnt be that hard to understand.

DeletedUser7126

Got some plans in the works huh?

Its probably something crazy like ROA merging with Cult or something. That would be a real shocker.....

3dmanslayer

lol no your sarcism (I hope it is) shows that that wouldnt be a surpirse but I doubt that would happen maybe after the war is ver whihc is like in Months xD this will be the last great war of W3 I feel because if this war goes like cult wnats it to either we take all of south and move further north but also if it goes FF & co.'s way then ult looses alot of south but not gone for good just mroe concentrated, If that happens the world will only be open to more mergers where they lead to and empire lol

DeletedUser

There is supposed to be another map to add to the first post the "top 15 ODA players map"... 12azor are you going to add it?

DUMBUMCLUM

I'm not from this world, but looking at this map, this looks like a REALLY fun world. Tribes dont have their own clusters on the map like in other worlds, the tribes seem to be very scattered, so it has more war fronts that most, and that leads to more exciting wars. Other worlds have dead fronts because they can send 20 defenses to each frontline village and everything's solved, no one can noble either way. By the looks of things, world 3 still has potential to have heated battles 'till the end of the server.

DeletedUser

I'm not from this world, but looking at this map, this looks like a REALLY fun world. Tribes dont have their own clusters on the map like in other worlds, the tribes seem to be very scattered, so it has more war fronts that most, and that leads to more exciting wars. Other worlds have dead fronts because they can send 20 defenses to each frontline village and everything's solved, no one can noble either way. By the looks of things, world 3 still has potential to have heated battles 'till the end of the server.

D*D, FF, ELITE and GRIGNR are allies.

CULT, OTB, ELITE and ROA are allies.

The fronts are not as random as they seem.