looking for a good tribe

DeletedUser

Still Lordio anytime and anywhere, I'm bored and waiting for a proper fight so I definitely wouldnt get my tribe to help me where would be the fun in that.

Well gimme a couple of weeks yeah? Really busy atm.... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

At one Point *KC* 17 was trying to work on a 6 v 6 close combat fight...something to combat the boredom. Our plan were a couple neutral parties from outside tribes to sit all players involved at least once a day. It never materialized, but almost had a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

That comment was admiting, that in the first comment I made a presumption.

:icon_evil:

But you know so much more "DEALS" than I do, now you admit you know nothing? As I said in a previous comment, your nothing more than a tool.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't, I still thought |RB| was at war with TWA I guess I was wrong owell, I may have made an uninformed comment I just couldn't believe that a tribe would be so stupid to call a seize fire whilst TWA-S are mainly dealing with |TF| and I bet their banging their heads against the keyboards now TWA-VK left the family, if they declared on TWA-S and |RB| was still at war they could have easily defeated TWA-S, obviously this is a good decision on behalf of TWA for a seize fire I guess.

Still Lordio anytime and anywhere, I'm bored and waiting for a proper fight so I definitely wouldnt get my tribe to help me where would be the fun in that.

You dont even know why the cease fire was called, and to call our entire tribe stupid, you have some balls. You know nothing of TWA-VK, you know nothing of |RB|, and I doubt you know anything of TWA-S, let alone the agreements that have been reached. So before you come on the forums and try to act like Mr. Knowitall, get your self informed, and 1 more thing, maybe you wouldnt be so bored with this game if youd quit picking players with 5 villages to attack. Your such a big guy and all, I mean why dont you fight someone your own size????

bomberace101

You dont even know why the cease fire was called, and to call our entire tribe stupid, you have some balls. You know nothing of TWA-VK, you know nothing of |RB|, and I doubt you know anything of TWA-S, let alone the agreements that have been reached. So before you come on the forums and try to act like Mr. Knowitall, get your self informed, and 1 more thing, maybe you wouldnt be so bored with this game if youd quit picking players with 5 villages to attack. Your such a big guy and all, I mean why dont you fight someone your own size????

Umm proves how much you know there is no more TWA-VK :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Umm proves how much you know there is no more TWA-VK :icon_rolleyes:

UMMM<, actually I know exactly waht happened to TWA-VK, not that I care to share, as its not my place to reveal information, I think I would know what happened, I have friends there, thank you very much.

bomberace101

UMMM<, actually I know exactly waht happened to TWA-VK, not that I care to share, as its not my place to reveal information, I think I would know what happened, I have friends there, thank you very much.

Wow you have friends?

Tbh i don't care if you know what happened, they WERE TWA-VK now they are not. It's like calling =FUSE= half KC and half O/M ( I know they are but you wouldn't called the tribe that)

DeletedUser

You dont even know why the cease fire was called, and to call our entire tribe stupid, you have some balls.

you are stupid to call a seize fire at this point in time, after they finish with |TF| my crystal ball tells me TWA-S troops are probable going to be raining down on you, obviously this is not an informed fact but if I was them that's what I would do, well if I was them I would be crushing you right now but TWA-S don't like to fight on more than 1 front its a wise strategy really on their behalf.

I don't need balls either your tribe is a bunch of scraps left over after a war because your that rubbish TWA cant be bothered to put you out of your misery :icon_evil:

You know nothing of TWA-VK, you know nothing of |RB|,

|RB|, players from ~IE~, Talked alot didn't do anything in war from our entire time in the same secret family ha ha, soon as war is declared between anything they begged for a seize fire.

TWA-VK are now NorVik ???

So before you come on the forums and try to act like Mr. Knowitall, get your self informed,

I come on here to just check things out and then annoy people by talking nonsense, people like you that are Mr serous and seem to think this is real life ??

1 more thing, maybe you wouldnt be so bored with this game if youd quit picking players with 5 villages to attack. Your such a big guy and all, I mean why dont you fight someone your own size????

Do you attack anything ??

Also when you click on my last nobled village and you saw he only had 5 villages you made a presumption he always had 5 villages, but heres a crazy theory for you when good players attack other players they lose villages and then have 5 villages that player now only has 4 villages in a few hours he will have 3 villages omg at 1 point I will be attacking a player with only 1 village I really am scum.

DeletedUser

HA HA HA, thats all I can say, just keep watching the map little boy, expecially keep your eyes on |RB|, and in a few days you will see that you have absolutly no idea what the hell youre talking about, and dont worry, Ill be back here to rub it in your face and prove exactly how much of an idiot you truley are.

DeletedUser

Do you attack anything ??

Do I attack anything? What kind of question is that, I must have been able to do something to get TWA to agree to a ceasefire, after fighting them for almost 2 months and only loosing 7 villages, and keep in mind this was after my tribe abondoned ship and left those of us still willing to fight to do so, I need not say nothing to you, in a few days your idiocracy will be apparent by the unfolding of things in the works.

DeletedUser

Do I attack anything? What kind of question is that, I must have been able to do something to get TWA to agree to a ceasefire, after fighting them for almost 2 months and only loosing 7 villages, and keep in mind this was after my tribe abondoned ship and left those of us still willing to fight to do so, I need not say nothing to you, in a few days your idiocracy will be apparent by the unfolding of things in the works.

I never said what I did to look clever, so I dont get why my intelligence keeps cropping up, the last IQ test I did I got 138, I said what I did to annoy you as I said in my previous previous post and did it work ??

I look at the map every day only delphina's though I find them faster to upload than the other ones and so I will be looking forward to the TWA-RB or TWA-R maybe you will even go for a total different name.

It doesnt mean I was wrong in saying your stupid for calling a sieze fire as you will have nothing but barbs to attack as you will be in the middle of FEAR and TWA, also though TWA and FEAR both have a barb nobling policy OMG does this mean you cannot attack anything so now was I correct in saying you made a leadership error ??

DeletedUser

Well your correct on one thing, TWA-RB has been formed, as far as targets, trust me we have plenty, may not be much left on K93, but hey thats why theres like 99 Ks on this world for, right? Leadership error, I think not, you must look at the bigger picture.