Tales of 1001 Nights: The Story of Casper and his Little Helpers

DeletedUser

I realy hope BD makes a fool of a huge group of hugging tribes.

1 tribe "families" are the best later on

DeletedUser

Okey, so, for ANYONE who starts reading all the previous posted crap (including my replies) only just now:

- BD is fighting MULTIPLE Tribes together
- Those MULTIPLE Tribes have (as expected from such large enemy) HUUUUGE mouths and little armies
- They are getting their asses kicked by BD
- So now the MULTIPLE Tribes (I refuse to sum them as it are just to many) "CLAIM" that BD has just as many people on their side as themselves.

Conclusion: Lame excuses. Stop denying your defeat/blaming it on some totally false facts. Get over it.

If I'm wrong, please feel free to interrupt me.

Yes, it isn't looking very promising for the tribes arrayed against BD right now, but I find your assumption that they all have little armies a bit insulting.

The rest seems about right, sadly enough :(

DeletedUser

Yes, it isn't looking very promising for the tribes arrayed against BD right now, but I find your assumption that they all have little armies a bit insulting.

The rest seems about right, sadly enough :(

Okey okey. I admit. I know nothing. But given the fact that they must cooperate to bring down an enemy, makes me believe that they do have small armies :>.

DeletedUser

Okey okey. I admit. I know nothing. But given the fact that they must cooperate to bring down an enemy, makes me believe that they do have small armies :>.

Well the average points of a bd player is 45k and the average of all the smaller tribes is 10k

average village is 5k

thats bd 9 villages to small tribes 2

If they both had the same size army in each vi;lage bd would win.

They have smaller armies due to less points, but not in each village

the pink panther

I think if you check BD and us have larger average villages so that maths is nonsense,

DeletedUser

hm, so acaboo is not an academy tribe but:
- they are close allies
- the better members of acaboo move over to boo!

nice to publicize though that you'll be disbanding acaboo. I guess you guys finally clued on that with your recruiting methods between boo! and acaboo targets are hard to come by. Timely warning to all those in acaboo i'd say.

the pink panther

LOL you're not an academy even though your tag is The best acadamy in the world?

DeletedUser

aint that much to say for a good deal of INSOs bigger players as theyre located far away from the front lines, and thus they dont participate that much in the war.

As for the tribes actualy doing any fighting its boo,FS, and a couple of insos players as far as i know tho... the rest of the fricken garbage in this "alliance" (filthy bunch of....) hasnt done shit as far as i know.

DeletedUser

I think if you check BD and us have larger average villages so that maths is nonsense,

Im rounding down and dont really care about a few hundred points

My POINT is that bd have more troops due to MORE villages so its going to be 3 players to 1 anyway

Actually acaboo members know whats going on its no secret, we dont care about your opinions on this matter

Also who said acaboo were not an academy?

the pink panther

Im rounding down and dont really care about a few hundred points

My POINT is that bd have more troops due to MORE villages so its going to be 3 players to 1 anyway

Actually acaboo members know whats going on its no secret, we dont care about your opinions on this matter

Also who said acaboo were not an academy?

My opinion? I was just showing you claim not to be an academy yet have it as your name?

Also a few 100? nope the average village comparison between us and this shambles is closer to the 1k mark if not over, and after looking at our defence reports, LOL if anyone in my tribe has troops like that they are getting the boot

DeletedUser

My opinion? I was just showing you claim not to be an academy yet have it as your name?

Also a few 100? nope the average village comparison between us and this shambles is closer to the 1k mark if not over, and after looking at our defence reports, LOL if anyone in my tribe has troops like that they are getting the boot

Who said acaboo were not an academy?

5.447 hmmm 447 closer to 300 or 1000 you decide

And considering our dreadful troop counts we got 3 villages, says alot about the defences in my opinion

the pink panther

Who said acaboo were not an academy?

5.447 hmmm 447 closer to 300 or 1000 you decide

And considering our dreadful troop counts we got 3 villages, says alot about the defences in my opinion

can you count?

1 THE 1.683.114 1.712.958 46 37.238 329 5.207
2 boo! 1.533.014 1.880.588 60 31.343 393 4.785
4 BD 1.367.076 1.367.076 28 48.824 251 5.447

Boo being the top of your rabble is nearly 3/4k per village behind, add the other dross and it is over 1K per village comfortably

DeletedUser

can you count?

1 THE 1.683.114 1.712.958 46 37.238 329 5.207
2 boo! 1.533.014 1.880.588 60 31.343 393 4.785
4 BD 1.367.076 1.367.076 28 48.824 251 5.447

Boo being the top of your rabble is nearly 3/4k per village behind, add the other dross and it is over 1K per village comfortably

Can you do maths?

5500 if rounded goes to 6k

5499 if rounded goes to 5k

4785 if rounded goes to 5k

if its 4499 it goes to 4k

Now we have the maths lesson out of the way lets get back to topic

My point is that bd have more troops per player due to more villages per player.

I am not going to get into a slagging match with you.

the pink panther

Can you do maths?

5500 if rounded goes to 6k

5499 if rounded goes to 5k

4785 if rounded goes to 5k

if its 4499 it goes to 4k

Now we have the maths lesson out of the way lets get back to topic

My point is that bd have more troops per player due to more villages per player.

I am not going to get into a slagging match with you.

Oh dear you do have a problem don't you, my point is we have more troops per village in our alliance as our villages are considerably larger on average, even with your screwed up logic of rounding!!! Boo is the closet to us and is 500 away from THE and 750 away from BD, and that's the closest, when you then look at the averages of the rest of this shambles combined it's well over 1k per village

Last edited: