[Word Up] Declaration of War

DeletedUser92

Ok, this argument is pointless. We KNOW that you don't have it, we also know that you'll never post any proof except maybe a screenshot of TW Maps that says he hasn't gained points in 4-5 days.

Find some new propaganda, you've argued this one to death already.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have discovered why its taking him so long to produce this evidence of Spleen's alleged three days of inactivity!

Drum roll, please...?

Its because his photoshop is down so he can't jazz up a convincing enough forgery!

Seriously dude, you're taking this wayyyy too seriously. Its a game. If all you enjoy is ragging on us, go right ahead - but, I think THE can safely say its grown past engaging with you, or thinking anything you say has a basis in the facts of the world.

DeletedUser

even BD have had yellows in there tribe

refusing to get drawn into this debate agia cept to say... are u mad?
minute we are offline, we tend to set a sitter/let co-player hit it up. think it might of happened to petani once?
but other then that naw...

i feel you should edit your post to "even BD have had a yellow in there tribe"
:)

Gicusan

minute we are offline, we tend to set a sitter/let co-player hit it up. think it might of happened to petani once?

So far we have not seen a yellow dot in BD. Never. A player would be long sitted or dismissed/ennobled before that hapens.

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen, I have discovered why its taking him so long to produce this evidence of Spleen's alleged three days of inactivity!

Drum roll, please...?

Its because his photoshop is down so he can't jazz up a convincing enough forgery!

Seriously dude, you're taking this wayyyy too seriously. Its a game. If all you enjoy is ragging on us, go right ahead - but, I think THE can safely say its grown past engaging with you, or thinking anything you say has a basis in the facts of the world.

Amen :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

Sorry, i should have said had you are right.

THE has admitted on forums they had yellow players and waited till the player went red. AK iceman i think it was.

So i think that the rules of us kicking when yellow are being enforced but you letting yellows stay is not a bad one. At least our guys dont get caught out becauase they are inactive.

spleen mage

Sorry, i should have said had you are right.

THE has admitted on forums they had yellow players and waited till the player went red. AK iceman i think it was.

So i think that the rules of us kicking when yellow are being enforced but you letting yellows stay is not a bad one. At least our guys dont get caught out becauase they are inactive.

No; we've always kicked them when they've turned yellow. Again, you're wrong. You're making a habit of this aren't you ;]

Try to find that post where AK supposedly said that, though my bet is you can't, since it doesn't exist :)

Back on topic:

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Idiots WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: 08/02/2009 00:00:00 to 15/02/2009 11:35:07

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,693
Side 2: 2,786
Difference: 29,907

image.php

Last edited:

rygardal

Nice stats there Spleen Mage, especially as I know that Idiots are a very competent bunch of players. So, it is really quite the achievement that you guys are winning by such a margin. I would have thought that Jay and crew would have played aggro turtle a bit better though!

Ps. I have evidence though to show that THE are full of inactives & noobs. Screen shot enclosed.

[spoil]
iyzod2.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Damn it, who sent you that? Must have been Martin, seeing as the rest of the aristocracy is inactive...

DeletedUser

Nah, that can't be a real screenshot. I know because I'm the biggest noob in THE and I'm not on it.

DeletedUser57348

Regarding bigbadsanta:

You're either a blatant liar or an idiot (though, I'm guessing both). Nice to see the calibre of Boo's leadership. You've just proved yourself dishonest.

I used to think comments like this were not true and uncalled for. But now, I'm not so sure.

DeletedUser

and you sir are an alias, therefore your words you write arent worth the pixels they are composed from...

Thats a load of crap.

Just because you dont know who i am ingame doesnt mean im a liar

DeletedUser

Thats a load of crap.

Just because you dont know who i am ingame doesnt mean im a liar

Alias' are used by people that are hypocrites or sock-puppeting (getting their other forum accounts to back themselves up).

If you call someone a rubbish player, yet dont use your ign, how does that make you any better, as no-one can check your stats to throw back the fact that the other player has done better for their tribe....

So either use your in game name to post, put your in game name in your sig, or continue to be held in distain (sp?) as a worthless spammer...