Hiring Protection In K63

DeletedUser

asterios tell them FA would like to join the party too, we want 5k of each resource sent to one of my tribe members from everyone from their tribe or we bomb them :lol:

This sounds like a fair fight FA and ME vs Karela :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser1185

teamwork is ok but when to large villages gang up on a small puny village thats not teamwork just sadistic.

DeletedUser

Sure

but it seems that the tribe leaders dont have any idea about these attacks.

it seems that these two guys r the only ones, but i dont. know

men they had take down my stable :(

DeletedUser1185

the only thing i can suggest is when/and if you get some help and/or protection you build up your defenses if your defenses are strong enough they won't consider you worth the time also don't leave any resources around for them too drool over.

DeletedUser

but it seems that the tribe leaders dont have any idea about these attacks.

it seems that these two guys r the only ones, but i dont. know

men they had take down my stable :(

You're simply being turned into a farm, happens a lot in TW.

DeletedUser1185

He He He i've been doing that to all my neighbors around me i have an influx of about 5K of ea. resource an hour almost.

DeletedUser

Yeah exactly. It's actually quite annoying when your farms send you PMs (asking you to stop, or worse, asking you why???) and refuse to die and keep rebuilding stuff so you have to send the catapults in again and again to tear his stuff down etc..

DeletedUser

noooo

SRY PAL, BUT UR SUGGESTION IS BAD, n all the attacks they dont had take any recourse cuz i send them of to my allies, n my troops too. as they said me, as they dont have the courage to attack ppl of the same lvl or strong, they attack weakers. as i said i am not the only one under their attacks

DeletedUser1185

well if they are constantly attacking you here is what you do build your troops as soon as they are built send to a friends village as support until you have enough troops to have them return and defend your village,also leave no resources in your village,this way they get nothing and only damage when rams and cats sent,so will make it more undesirable for them.

also make sure your friend isn't under attack too.

DeletedUser

well if they are constantly attacking you here is what you do build your troops as soon as they are built send to a friends village as support until you have enough troops to have them return and defend your village,also leave no resources in your village,this way they get nothing and only damage when rams and cats sent,so will make it more undesirable for them.

also make sure your friend isn't under attack too.

yes it would useless if the friend is under attack

DeletedUser

yeah that i say

that its wot i am doing, i dont have any mneral in my village n all my troops are out

DeletedUser

Yeah.. and what is more, people won't take you seriously if you talk to them like this ingame.. speaking correct english and using complex sentences is very intimidating in itself and can cause people to leave you alone. Remember that.

DeletedUser1185

i always thought that the "me Smash U" "Me Splat U" always worked too.

DeletedUser1185

asterios tell them FA would like to join the party too, we want 5k of each resource sent to one of my tribe members from everyone from their tribe or we bomb them :lol:

This sounds like a fair fight FA and ME vs Karela :icon_twisted:

Hmmm me wonders if FA or in particular Torgom is bored :icon_cool: