Hiring Protection In K63

DeletedUser

SRy then

Sry about my english but in online gaming u had to write as fast as u can cuz if u dont, u r dead! And i learn english in computer gaming so i dont know other english

DeletedUser

No no no it's all about producing longwinded works of proza with elaborate descriptions and difficult words and innuendo's (pretty much like I'm doing here) to make it look like you're smart so people will be scared and leave you alone!

DeletedUser

Sry about my english but in online gaming u had to write as fast as u can cuz if u dont, u r dead!
Maybe in first person shooters but this is pretty much a turn-based game so you can take your time, use a dictionnary if you need to even, etc.

DeletedUser1185

No no no it's all about producing longwinded works of proza with elaborate descriptions and difficult words and innuendo's (pretty much like I'm doing here) to make it look like you're smart so people will be scared and leave you alone!

ok basically your saying (other then a whole lot of nothing)that the bigger the words you use the more frightening you are?

DeletedUser1185

something about killing someone and making them restart :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Ok, basically you're saying (other than a whole lot of nothing) that the bigger the words you use, the more frightening you are?
See if you hadn't made all those grammatical errors then I'd be a lot more scared of you right now..

DeletedUser

See if you hadn't made all those grammatical errors then I'd be a lot more scared of you right now..

i didn1t see any mistakes except ok that should been okay and I wrote this:

As i kill you and after we(tribe) would make you restart again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Xd

i mean taht i hadnt say that iw as out, but when i return i say it