EveVos declares on Awaken

DeletedUser

i will say you a good player thats for sure but you only last this long due to the close proximity of you villages and yes your skill, and the distance between us and no point nobling greys to save an hours travel, all i see is attempt to dark blot my tribe and i not think that fair.

ha, i just found problems with this paragraph.

course is vllages are close together, the church kinda makes that a necessity for one, and beyond that, a smart player has a tight cluster!

as for a dark blot on your tribe...

thats how this works, it doesnt have to be fair!

is it fair that yous completly outnumber him in every way? no! but thats how it goes!

he isnt even saying he is going to kill you!

he is showing us that you have been failing to kill him and wasting nukes etc along the way! eveyr wasted nuke is a village out of action for about 2 weeks, which sucks!

nobody is big enough that this is of little consequence to them.

anyway he hasnt been here saying he is the best! he is simply stating that your players are working bad together!

which is fact, else he would of been killed(bar him being stacked before this kicked off)

i have been in similar situations on other worlds under diff names etc, it honestly shows up your tribe pretty badly that you cannot take him out!

you are a top 10 tribe, 9 of your members should be able to take 1 small member out.

also ANSOV
just because you post a picture saying fail doesnt make it so... it just shows you have nothing more constructive to say to turn to the childish immature ways or slagging.!

i can honestly argue every one of the points you have made so far, but i doubt the need! everyone can see you are full of S**t.

your tribe needs to be taught how to co-ordinate or at least those 9 members do. else they are naught but poor players! and if your tribe doesnt recogonise this and keeps them withotu teaching them,.... ur tribe is just as bad!

also, dont take on Badlapje, thats literally asking to be shown up as a fail...

DeletedUser

I wonder why with a friendly guy like ansov as diplomat that EreVos aren't allied with anyone but Boo and Acaboo?

And he's correct again only 3 of them are attacking me... right at this moment.

How about statistics for you perhaps you will find those logical.

Side 1:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: 12/02/2009 00:00:00 to 25/02/2009 13:51:34

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,419
Side 2: 22,804
Difference: 3,385

image.php

DeletedUser

I wonder why with a friendly guy like ansov as diplomat that EreVos aren't allied with anyone but Boo and Acaboo?

How about statistics for you perhaps you will find those logical.

Side 1:
Tribes: Awaken
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: 12/02/2009 00:00:00 to 25/02/2009 13:51:34

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,419
Side 2: 22,804
Difference: 3,385

image.php

well we are the biggest family in this world so why would you need more friends lol

DeletedUser

course is vllages are close together, the church kinda makes that a necessity for one, and beyond that, a smart player has a tight cluster!

as for a dark blot on your tribe...

thats how this works, it doesnt have to be fair!

is it fair that yous completly outnumber him in every way? no! but thats how it goes!

he isnt even saying he is going to kill you!

he is showing us that you have been failing to kill him and wasting nukes etc along the way! eveyr wasted nuke is a village out of action for about 2 weeks, which sucks!

nobody is big enough that this is of little consequence to them.

anyway he hasnt been here saying he is the best! he is simply stating that your players are working bad together!

which is fact, else he would of been killed(bar him being stacked before this kicked off)

i have been in similar situations on other worlds under diff names etc, it honestly shows up your tribe pretty badly that you cannot take him out!

you are a top 10 tribe, 9 of your members should be able to take 1 small member out.

also ANSOV
just because you post a picture saying fail doesnt make it so... it just shows you have nothing more constructive to say to turn to the childish immature ways or slagging.!

i can honestly argue every one of the points you have made so far, but i doubt the need! everyone can see you are full of S**t.

your tribe needs to be taught how to co-ordinate or at least those 9 members do. else they are naught but poor players! and if your tribe doesnt recogonise this and keeps them withotu teaching them,.... ur tribe is just as bad!

also, dont take on Badlapje, thats literally asking to be shown up as a fail...

1) he isn't talking about villages of one player being close one to another but different members of awaken being located very close one to each other and hence being able to support her fast. also fyi making very tight clusters is noob strategy, not a skilled one. just watch the highest ranked players atm.

2) thank god she isn't going to kill us, i was ready to leave w30.

3) let's see at the facts here: verin is gathering support from members close to her and is being attacked by 3 of our members. well it seems logical to me that we suffer losses, however good we are. also, every lost nuke causes also losses in defence which they too need time to rebuild (but of course you wouldn't have thought of that, we are the bad guys - only our troops are getting killed)

4) i never denied that our members may worked badly together. but, once again, i am the bad guy - you can extract whatever you want from my evil speech.

5) no you are wrong. not nine but three members of us are mainly attacking her. and no she is not a small player (neither a bad one i suppose) and - guess what - NO she isn't all alone, her allies are supporting her.

6) calling me childish and immature because i posted a funny photo probably means you have no sense of humour at all or that you are so devoted to flame me that you cannot see it.

7) just saying "everyone can see you are full of S**t", doesn't make it real. this is you not answering to the things i am saying to my previous post and just throwing something away for someone (non smart) to catch it. way to go.

8) who is badlapje that i should not take up on him? i should take up on anyone i think right. of course he must be a skilled player of tw but you being a kiss-ass isn't affecting me. the reason he is saying bad stuff about us is just because we are enemies as tribes (and allies with boo! maybe - well you have to solve your problems straight with them if that's the case and not through us).

hmm i guess you don't really know me to be able to say if i am friendly and discussable or not. maybe i am like that only towards people who post private conversations for public viewing. and let me answer to your question. we don't need any more alliances. we get requests from noob tribes all over K32 like yours all the time but it's not necessary. and you instead of giving an honourable fight in the real game, you come in here badmouthing and still trying to create false impressions about us and me in particular. verin sedai kudos to your close people in RL for just being around you.

i am staying in that conversation just for fun - i don't have and most improtantly don't care proving to you that we are good as a tribe or that we function well together. when i get bored, i'll let myself out and then you can keep on flaming without me. finally, i am remaining in my position and cheer for awaken. Go awaken, you can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser476

Good luck. I never thought Erevos would amount to anything, and I can't believe they're fantastic players, to be honest. If I'd stayed on their K I'd still be top 3 on the K now I daresay.

Nevertheless, they have very high ODA, and everything else. I wish Awaken good luck. I hope you prevail.

DeletedUser

muboop you defo not getting what i said thanks ansov for giving the rod of correction that way!

this topic a bit boring to be honest less time chatting more time fighting, and thanks for the incoming in 2 hours ill be returning the favour but where i aint decided yet

DeletedUser

Good luck. I never thought Erevos would amount to anything, and I can't believe they're fantastic players, to be honest. If I'd stayed on their K I'd still be top 3 on the K now I daresay.

Nevertheless, they have very high ODA, and everything else. I wish Awaken good luck. I hope you prevail.

Finally an honest and decent post from someone who cared enough to search rankings that actually matter - even if he also says stuff i don't like. 'don't like' though, doesn't mean not being true. of course we are not a pre-made tribe with all of our members being skilled players like BD, but we'll fight. we'll fight hard. be sure for that. so.. i respect his opinion and, in addition to that, it gives me hope that the quality of interaction in this forum is (a little bit) higher than what have i seen until now.

DeletedUser54374

hahahhha you know what? and i am referring to other people going with the 'underdog'. you guys are so eager and single-minded to vote for the underdog from the start, that you totally miss the whole stupidity of this topic. you are so single-minded that you made me appear as an arrogant speaker in here, when all i did was talk nice and smoothly. clearly you don't think before typing.

who said there was a harm in your refusing to join? i didn't know about this but i am now pretty happy that we don't have that kind of people in our tribe.

hahaahah totally not the case (you know, about the duke's proximity). Also, i have now been informed about the participation of our members into this.. aren't you ashamed of yourself to say that 9 members are full attacing you. for all i learned, only 3 of them are actively engaging with you - the others just send an attack and that was it.

who said no war? there is a war, but simply didn't care enough to open a topic for it. also, as tribalhitman said, the topics of declaration are opened by those who attack first. as for the trashing, i'd say this is subjective.

WHERE did i whine? i'm only laughing with verin and some of you guys. and i've already said what made his statements untrustworthy. i won't say it again. better read all the posts before posting.

I honestly pity you, if you find this smart. no offence, just honest talking here guys :) some do propaganda, some are talking logic - which apparently some people don't like. SO guys.. i am rooting for the underdog too. without second (or first) thought.
GO AWAKEN.

1_546825904l.jpg

Stats do matter, and it's funny how the war is going. I use logic when I said I'm rooting for the underdog. It's funny how you say your members are not fully engaging on the war.. that sounds like excuses to me. What's also funny is how you said they sent only one attack. That's all they got?

And from the stats, which are facts, you guys are not doing as hot as you guys should do against a tribe like awaken.

Anyways, this PnP is smart you fool. Why? Because he presents it to sound like you guys are the bad guys. And it seems the community agrees and are against erevos and rooting for awaken, and that makes this a smart PnP.

DeletedUser

The OP comes off nicely, but the only reason I'm rooting for Awaken is that EreVos' super dominance in one K just makes me lol inside. How fun would it be to see that dominance usurped?

DeletedUser

1) he isn't talking about villages of one player being close one to another but different members of awaken being located very close one to each other and hence being able to support her fast. also fyi making very tight clusters is noob strategy, not a skilled one. just watch the highest ranked players atm.

em mate, a tight cluster is not a noob strategy... really! at thsi point in game, the reason the biggest players are spread out a bit is because the villages they want to noble, as in the ones that are already big and they wont have to work as hard to build up are all spread out. they would much rather have all village beside eachother just so they
1) could all be covered by a little churches as possible, reducing pop wasted on churches
2) support and trade resources faster.

2) thank god she isn't going to kill us, i was ready to leave w30.
i never said she was...
re-reas the post, go get more mature then come back

3) let's see at the facts here: verin is gathering support from members close to her and is being attacked by 3 of our members. well it seems logical to me that we suffer losses, however good we are. also, every lost nuke causes also losses in defence which they too need time to rebuild (but of course you wouldn't have thought of that, we are the bad guys - only our troops are getting killed)

ok, seriously, get the boat...
do not think to school me on defending for a second.
i know how it works, the simple thing here is this, yes you cutting her defenses down, but in a very inefficient way. coordination would mean that you would cut down more troops per nuke used...

is simple maths really!

so your guys are wasting nukes! showing a lack of skill! you cnat waste nukes at this stage of the game, especially to take out a player who is quite small relative to your tribe.

4) i never denied that our members may worked badly together. but, once again, i am the bad guy - you can extract whatever you want from my evil speech.

i dont care if you are good or bad... please re-read my posts again... stop getting retarded about it!

you are bad for only one reason, your players arent workign together and being inefficient and lazy(or have lack of skill i dunno which)

if you had of just rimmed this player properly fast like you should of, then it would of been fine. however you didnt.

this doesnt make you bad as i said, makes your tribe a bit of a joke do!

5) no you are wrong. not nine but three members of us are mainly attacking her. and no she is not a small player (neither a bad one i suppose) and - guess what - NO she isn't all alone, her allies are supporting her.

9 or 3 it doesnt matter, you have superior village numbers and so troops etc...

tight clusters are nothing if you properly co-ordinate a good attack across a few villages at the same time, this type of thing is the bread and butter of top 20 tribes i like to think.

why havent you been doing this?
and even if her allies are suppoting her, your tribe should be easily able to knock her out!

(also on a side note, fair enough 3 may only be actively waring her, but 9 sent attacks, the initial attack was/should of been co-ordination between those 9 players, and that attack should of reduced her to nothing- but u failed)

6) calling me childish and immature because i posted a funny photo probably means you have no sense of humour at all or that you are so devoted to flame me that you cannot see it.

no, i just think its rather arrogant of you. i think most those photos can be funny, but in the context to which yours was used it was clearly mena to be derogatory! so i completly disagree with thsi point!

7) just saying "everyone can see you are full of S**t", doesn't make it real. this is you not answering to the things i am saying to my previous post and just throwing something away for someone (non smart) to catch it. way to go.

i can fully back up everything i have said, if you have a particular area you wish to talk to me about igm message me - im done on this thread after this post, (unles i see something here i feel compelled to answer to anyway)

8) who is badlapje that i should not take up on him? i should take up on anyone i think right. of course he must be a skilled player of tw but you being a kiss-ass isn't affecting me. the reason he is saying bad stuff about us is just because we are enemies as tribes (and allies with boo! maybe - well you have to solve your problems straight with them if that's the case and not through us).

ha, im far from a kiss ass!
and dude, you are not our enemies!
BD is not at war with you, hell i dont even rate yous, why? because you are nowhere near us! so why should we?

feel free to declare war on us or whatever, but lets face it, it will hold no weight, until we share a border that is a very silly thing to say. Boo! declaring war on us was silly imo, but at least they could take some villages, you guys on other hand... that seems to simply be just to suck up to Boo!

hmm i guess you don't really know me to be able to say if i am friendly and discussable or not. maybe i am like that only towards people who post private conversations for public viewing. and let me answer to your question. we don't need any more alliances. we get requests from noob tribes all over K32 like yours all the time but it's not necessary. and you instead of giving an honourable fight in the real game, you come in here badmouthing and still trying to create false impressions about us and me in particular. verin sedai kudos to your close people in RL for just being around you.
mate, you got pnp schooled...
thats how it goes! its a war in many ways, people on this forum now see your players as weak. propogande esists even in a game you know. tribes will no longer be as scared to stnad up to you, and big tribes will have less respect for you. she scored a huge point against you and in the mean time showed herself to be a decent defender.

fair enough you will rim her(eventually if you havent already) but this is basically the first post about your tribe. it is a very bad first impression.

you cannot or have not been able to dismiss her points etc, so until you do something big in future or get your players up to scratch(it could of only been those 3 players-i can see how 9 players attacking someone small could be lasy and underestimate the defender, but surely those 3 should of copped on) people will see you as weak!

also saying BD are enemies when we are k's away because of your alliance with Boo! will make people simply think you are their little bi**h. careful about that. their enemies dont have to be yours, especialy when you cannot participate in such a war.

anyway the point is. i commend verin sedai on her job all around. she will be rimmed, but you still lose...

she went down swinging in every way

i respect that, like to think id do the same

i am staying in that conversation just for fun - i don't have and most improtantly don't care proving to you that we are good as a tribe or that we function well together. when i get bored, i'll let myself out and then you can keep on flaming without me. finally, i am remaining in my position and cheer for awaken. Go awaken, you can do it.
????

DeletedUser22924

i root for awaken,(i like rooting for the underdog :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

muboop i aint even gonna try and quote all of that S*** lets get a few things clear and you clean your reading glasses.

firstly no one dissing verein or whatever the name me and the whole 3 people involved never say a bad thing she is a decent player thats for sure.

all talk of boo BD or whatever where did that become important???

all, i see here is you talking ALOT of crap so what you see this or that your opinion a bit crap mate,

facts 3 v whatever and it a good little battle and it has been good no one saying it a poor thing it all so all the lets vote underdog bs get with the program if it was tribe v tribe it be done but it only me ph0b0s and tintje so all me say all the talk and big threads and charts and whatever all a bit crap really.

peace and out

lets all be realistic \and not hide behind bs it is as it is

apologies for my crap grammer and english but effort made ;0)

DeletedUser

muboop you are correct in all your points, really. just one thing: i said that (probably) you were a being kiss-ass and all you did was just reverse it calling me a b***h and that i suck up boo.. honestly, where did you get that from? i strongly disagree with some of their posts in here and also i do not care to earn anyone's sympathy having seen how immaturely politics are being held in this game.

of course BD are not our enemies and we haven't declared on them or any other ally of boo!, why should we? maybe i said it wrong. what i meant is that boo! and you have had many arguments in this forum and maybe you wanted to just badmouth their allies. but if your only motive was rooting for the underdog who made us look fool (?), then i believe you.

I don't care about the reputation of erevos. maybe it's going to be difficult for us to stand in a big war - on the other hand muboop, it would be nice if our villages were close together sometime in the future so we could have a war between us two, and then having to answer only for myself. i am sure you are a better tw player than me, but at least i would enjoy it.

ps. pnp schooled? if this is pnp, i don't want to be a part of it. cheers :)

DeletedUser

well, i already said all i care about in this thread, but i had to respond to this. I am a washing cloth of no great importance, not so great skill and overall you could say i'm just a turd on the forum like the majority.

However, the reason i spoke out in favour of Awaken (not against erevos) is not because i'm in BD and Erevos is allied to Boo!. It is quite simply because Awaken is putting on a good show and Verin Sedai has PnPd you guys into the ground. I said that before, i've no real feelings be they good or bad towards erevos. A tribe is more then some people and it's not cause 9 people get trashed on the forum and you make a fool of yourself that i hate your tribe or rate it as a bad tribe. I dunno much about Erevos at this point so i've not much to base a judgement on.

Can you get that? People applauding a good show, not without hidden motives. If you make a post about a nicely coordinated attack i will applaud you for it all the same. Till that happens though, my kudos go to Verin Sedai.

Oh, and she's right about The Weel of Time books being superb :)

DeletedUser

ah no problem dude, i know you just liked the show (?). i made a hypothesis - maybe it was the wrong one. i don't think i made a fool of myself, but whatever. the only sure thing is that i won't going to be talking anymore about actions of others, but just mine. verin sedai if you were close to me, i highly doubt that you would survive that much. and also if i were you, i would told sparky to stop sending sad, desperate messages even to our allies in order to find a way to save your own bottocks :)P). if that is considered the right way to to play TW, then i'll continue to play it wrong. enemies of mine can keep sending mud with their messages, but i'll keep sending just axes to them.

peace off!

DeletedUser

ah no problem dude, i know you just liked the show (?). i made a hypothesis - maybe it was the wrong one. i don't think i made a fool of myself, but whatever. the only sure thing is that i won't going to be talking anymore about actions of others, but just mine.

now i like where you're heading :)

war on!

DeletedUser

Allright we can now say veridin has been rimmed :icon_wink:

Reports of my death are exaggerated. I still have two villages for now. I did get broken down pretty badly yesterday. I took ansov's advice and finally asked allies for assistance since up until then it was just me and my really wonderful, supportive and awesome tribe.

In response to the just three attackers I thought I'd post what my defenses reports folder looks like from the 12th to the time I posted this PnP... ready?

This is how you get to the second ranked ODD in the world:

tintej29 attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 23,2009 12:28
tintej29 attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 23,2009 12:27
Ph0b0s attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 23,2009 11:32
tintej29 attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 23,2009 10:17
theshearjoy attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 23,2009 08:13
Ph0b0s attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 23,2009 08:12
theshearjoy attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 23,2009 07:57
Ph0b0s attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 23,2009 07:40
theshearjoy attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 23,2009 07:22
Ph0b0s attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 23,2009 05:12
Ph0b0s attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 23,2009 03:07
Ph0b0s attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 23,2009 01:49
tintej29 attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 23,2009 01:23
anniepants attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 22,2009 22:58
XxMansellxX attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 22,2009 22:47
theshearjoy attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 22,2009 22:36
tintej29 attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 22,2009 22:26
theshearjoy attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 22,2009 22:14
Ph0b0s attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 22,2009 22:13
Ph0b0s attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 22,2009 22:12
tintej29 attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 22,2009 22:06
anniepants attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 22,2009 21:58
Ph0b0s attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 22,2009 21:55
Ph0b0s attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 22,2009 21:54
Ph0b0s attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 22,2009 21:50
anniepants attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 22,2009 21:50
Ph0b0s attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 22,2009 21:49
Ph0b0s attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 22,2009 21:49
Ph0b0s attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 22,2009 21:49
Ph0b0s attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 22,2009 21:48
anniepants attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 22,2009 21:46
spilia attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 22,2009 21:40
anniepants attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 22,2009 21:35
anniepants attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 22,2009 21:34
Redtails attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 22,2009 21:01
theshearjoy attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 22,2009 21:01
theshearjoy attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 22,2009 21:00
theshearjoy attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 22,2009 21:00
theshearjoy attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 22,2009 21:00
theshearjoy attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 22,2009 21:00
theshearjoy attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 22,2009 21:00
Redtails attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 22,2009 20:10
hamencheez attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 15,2009 05:56
Redtails attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 15,2009 02:53
Redtails attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 15,2009 02:26
Redtails attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 15,2009 02:09
Redtails attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 15,2009 02:05
F777 attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 14,2009 10:56
Redtails attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 14,2009 04:08
F777 attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 13,2009 23:36
Ph0b0s attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 13,2009 23:15
spilia attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 13,2009 20:52
Ph0b0s attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 13,2009 19:17
Ph0b0s attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 13,2009 19:13
hamencheez attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 13,2009 18:57
Ph0b0s attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 13,2009 17:23
Ph0b0s attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 23,2009 12:48
Ph0b0s attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 13,2009 17:10
Ph0b0s attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 13,2009 16:59
spilia attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 13,2009 13:42

DeletedUser

I know, now you are all burning with the question "but how do I get to be number one?". It ain't easy baby.

It goes something like this:

Ph0b0s attacks Almoth Plains (214|383) Feb 25,2009 23:51
Ph0b0s attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 25,2009 21:17
Ph0b0s attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 25,2009 17:47
theshearjoy attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 25,2009 16:13
tintej29 attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 25,2009 15:15
theshearjoy attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 25,2009 13:38
theshearjoy attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 25,2009 13:37
theshearjoy attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 25,2009 13:37
Ph0b0s attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 25,2009 10:26
Ph0b0s attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 25,2009 08:33
Ph0b0s attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 24,2009 22:13
Ph0b0s attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 24,2009 21:50
Ph0b0s attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 24,2009 18:13
theshearjoy attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 24,2009 17:48
theshearjoy attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 24,2009 17:47
theshearjoy attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 24,2009 17:34
theshearjoy attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 24,2009 17:31
theshearjoy attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 24,2009 17:30
theshearjoy attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 24,2009 17:30
Ph0b0s attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 24,2009 15:57
Ph0b0s attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 24,2009 08:26
Ph0b0s attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 24,2009 08:10
19APhiO25 attacks Andor (208|389) Feb 24,2009 07:47
19APhiO25 attacks Emonds Field (207|386) Feb 24,2009 06:13
Ph0b0s attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 24,2009 04:17
tintej29 attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 24,2009 03:36
Ph0b0s attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 24,2009 01:47
tintej29 attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 23,2009 23:05
19APhiO25 attacks The dragon reborn (209|382) Feb 23,2009 21:38
19APhiO25 attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 23,2009 21:29
Ph0b0s attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 23,2009 18:51
Ph0b0s attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 23,2009 18:51
Ph0b0s attacks Taren Ferry (218|382) Feb 23,2009 18:50
Ph0b0s attacks Manetheren (210|381) Feb 23,2009 17:44
Ph0b0s attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 23,2009 17:03
Ph0b0s attacks Devon Ride (214|383) Feb 23,2009 15:55
tintej29 attacks Two Rivers (210|382) Feb 23,2009 15:14

As a side note they have given up on the three player strategy again and I now see some old familiar faces in my list of incomings. They must have thought it was taking too long, which it was, since that was my point from days ago.

Disclaimer: This list may not be whole and complete as sometimes I deleted reports rather than file them. This list is not fabricated in any way. If you'd like proof pick a date/time from anywhere and I'll publicize the report.