[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

Gicusan

This thread has gotten weird. :icon_neutral:

Speaking of in-tribe caps, I just happened to notice that the #1 player had already taken about 50k points from villages that were in-tribe. Was that because he needed help too?

That is not the first player in this world, no matter the numbers. Ariana, Parm, me and many others were working for our villages and cleared each of them. And in terms of quality, it may very well be that we are behind many others - I know a few in BD only better than me.

so he is not the 1# player but the player with most points. and most random attacks at the moment :)

PS.
I hope you notice me rotting inside for not being first anymore.

DeletedUser

Well, considering the nature of my post, it's easy to tell that I don't think he's the best player.

Capping blues FTW!

DeletedUser

A particularly good series of attack reports...

Defender: Froper1
Village: [012] INSO Cap #3 (468|348) K34

Quantity: 3987 5593 957 924 405 249 0 5 14 0 0 0
Losses: 3987 5593 957 924 405 249 0 5 14 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 7

Quantity: 0 612 0 0 0 0 0 45 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 612 0 0 0 0 0 45 0 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 7 to level 0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 78

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 78 to 53

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 53 to 31

Defender's troops, that were in transit

500 500 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 31 to -1

DeletedUser

There's still a bug with TWstats, so the War Stats can't be properly posted, but I believe its 14 or 15 for THE, and INSO still has 0 unless you count -Assailant-.

Can we get a timeframe on your attacks?

Edit: It's only 12 for THE, unless you count domd123 who left INSO right before being nobled by yavoth, then it's 13.
And it's 0 for INSO, unless you count -Assailant- and then you would have 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Defender: peterpool
Village: peterpool [014] (407|340) K34

Quantity: 0 116 0 0 4 0 25 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 116 0 0 4 0 25 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/149710
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 19 to -8

DeletedUser

Was that you? TWstats hasn't shown it yet, and you didn't post the attacker...

DeletedUser

its an inso claim yes, wether or not it was me who took it, do that realy matter, fact is he lost a village to an inso player.

DeletedUser

its an inso claim yes, wether or not it was me who took it, do that realy matter, fact is he lost a village to an inso player.

Would of been so much easier just to say "Yes." :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

^^ one need to have some fun in this game, one way or another :)

DeletedUser

ok well i will post my thoughts on the map.

ok right as you can see INSO is in two clusters. the top cluster is surrounded, but luckily enough for INSO is, THE also has a cluster, but it is a little way up in the continent, so not too much of a problem.

the problem is THE have a lot of villages in between INSO's two clusters, and these villages are pretty spread out.

ok well if you look at the map, you will notice you will be smart enough, to work out what i said all by your selfs. although if you can't understand the map, then you probably would struggle more with words, and should probably not play tribalwars.

anyway, the map gives a clearer picture, i just thought i could mabe use it too predict what might happen. sadly i did not do a very good job.

oh my god, i lol'd right there. Exquisite post :)

I'm gonna go with the flow and root for THE in K33/34. I'm gonna root for INSO in K43. i've not had much loving yet in this war and any INSO above me are mine and mine alone. I refuse to share!

DeletedUser

I'm gonna go with the flow and root for THE in K33/34. I'm gonna root for INSO in K43. i've not had much loving yet in this war and any INSO above me are mine and mine alone. I refuse to share!

All i have seen in K43 so far are some failed scout hits...
I hate INSO dodging me though :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

There's still a bug with TWstats, so the War Stats can't be properly posted, but I believe its 14 or 15 for THE, and INSO still has 0 unless you count -Assailant-.

Can we get a timeframe on your attacks?

Edit: It's only 12 for THE, unless you count domd123 who left INSO right before being nobled by yavoth, then it's 13.
And it's 0 for INSO, unless you count -Assailant- and then you would have 4.

I was forgetting about INSO 2. :icon_redface:

It's 15-1 now. And dexa, nice cap! But... that vill was INSO's at the start of this war, you just re-capped it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well ice it wont be the last one i cap, :)

Edit: a cap is a cap :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

I was forgetting about INSO 2. :icon_redface:

It's 15-1 now. And dexa, nice cap! But... that vill was INSO's at the start of this war, you just re-capped it. :icon_wink:

Was it the same vil? Ah well. A cap -is- a cap, a recap is the neutralization of a cap. So, good work Dexa - this is what I've been wanting, an enemy that can fight! Cuz my ex-INSO target is toast.

On the other hand, now I have to rebuild. :(

DeletedUser

lol trust me, i will have many more posts like the one you quoted. also i'm above you, if i was not above you though, i would have made a cheeky comment, instead i will have to settle with something like :axemen::lightcavalry::cata::ram::snob:

ok well i could have been nicer, ohh well, want a cookie?

DeletedUser

Was it the same vil? Ah well. A cap -is- a cap, a recap is the neutralization of a cap. So, good work Dexa - this is what I've been wanting, an enemy that can fight! Cuz my ex-INSO target is toast.

On the other hand, now I have to rebuild. :(

Im glad i can deliver what you want JP, looking forward to becoming your neighbour in the near future :p