Your new mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ender_wiggin

I'm Ender_wiggin. I've been around for a while.

Step out of line, and I will punish you. Stay within the limits, and we can have fun.

Cheers.

Edit:

By the way, I'll leave everything that was locked before locked. If you want to remake a thread about a topic, keep it clean, world focused, and on topic... and I'll leave it alone.

However, don't think you can spam any thread to kill it. I do not hesitate to infract or ban people. Believe me.

Last edited:

ender_wiggin

You'll find my job doesn't require me to make you like me. It just requires me to keep the forums under control. My first impression should explain exactly what I mean: I will do as I say. Mess with the forums, and you won't be here long.

ender_wiggin

Oh lord.

Oh, as well, second notice:

Anything done before I got here doesn't matter. Anything after, I will punish.

DeletedUser

You'll find my job doesn't require me to make you like me. It just requires me to keep the forums under control. My first impression should explain exactly what I mean: I will do as I say. Mess with the forums, and you won't be here long.

yes but if you were to get us to like you then we would show more respect, more respect means less rule breaking, less rule breaking means less locked threads. Everyone is happy

DeletedUser

Welcome, Ender.

Good luck, believe me, with this lot you'll need it. :lol:

DeletedUser

what, a new mod?

*straightens tie*

there, much better. :icon_cool:

ender_wiggin

Everyone respects fire. Fire doesn't make nice to you. If you break the rules of fire, you get burned. If you act correctly, and in order with it's use, you don't, and it can help you.

Friskiestspoon

Everyone respects fire. Fire doesn't make nice to you. If you break the rules of fire, you get burned. If you act correctly, and in order with it's use, you don't, and it can help you.
Nice metaphor, anyways, hello der.

DeletedUser

Ender weren't you elder Mod at some point?
And on W11 i attacked you :p

ender_wiggin

I was an elder. I quit the team due to lack of time. I'm back due to some free time being available.

And yea, I remember... I had quit by that point, and you bragged about attacking the account that was being deleted. :p

Anyways. Behave, and you'll find I loosen up. But I have to lay down the hammer hard in the beginning. If you act out, you'll be banned. Makes the rest able to have good forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.