I would have prefered

DeletedUser

Just one thread for spam, it is easier access >_<

Or if i could put a little window with the first 5 threads of this section above the normal PnP, i would.

Tic Toc

I would have preferred not having this thread in the first place, and banning the players who refused to follow the rules.

DeletedUser

I would have preferred not having this thread in the first place, and banning the players who refused to follow the rules.

That would work too.

But I think that half of the noob spammers won't even notice/bother with this section, and the mass spamming problem will continue -.- But they WILL notice a thread that says "Spam Here" in the normal section. I like talking randomly with people on certain worlds, and not just people who frequent TWOT.

DeletedUser

Lord Haste
"* This forum is not made for senseless spamming. If you decide to post wall-of-text, spam irrelevant one-word-posts or similiar, you will be punished accordingly."

so this thread is not for "spam" it has to be about the world somehow.

ender_wiggin

That would work too.

But I think that half of the noob spammers won't even notice/bother with this section, and the mass spamming problem will continue -.- But they WILL notice a thread that says "Spam Here" in the normal section. I like talking randomly with people on certain worlds, and not just people who frequent TWOT.

Anyone who spams in the normal section will be dealt with.

At least on w33. That I guarantee.

Lisa809

Huh , but Tic Toc this is an ideal place to share your fantastic raps with everyone.

Please start a rappin' thread and strut your stuff.

I would <3 it and im sure others would to ...

<3 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why isn't the OT forum good enough?

what Pervis said, and the fact that if you make a thread on, say, Napoleon, in one day you will be talking about Pokemon (strange how people mix those similar sounding words on even on a screen)

DeletedUser

Anyone who spams in the normal section will be dealt with.

At least on w33. That I guarantee.

And I <3 you for this :lol:

EDIT: And OT used to be able to have decent discussions(arguements) in a thread, but now what the other guy said: An Obama thread will turn into a religion thread, then something about Africa or the middle east, then carry into pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48847

EDIT: And OT used to be able to have decent discussions(arguements) in a thread, but now what the other guy said: An Obama thread will turn into a religion thread, then something about Africa or the middle east, then carry into pokemon.

True that. :icon_sad:

Tic Toc

The problem is not in the player. The problem is in the moderator who doesn't ban the guy derailing a perfectly good Obama thread before the topic goes completely off topic. I still feel moderation is being lenient. I know I am not supposed to comment on moderation, but I thoroughly enjoyed Petert's reign as a moderator. As a moderator, you are supposed to be both hated and feared. If you start making concessions you lose my respect. And this is just that. Appeasement to the spammers.

Lisa809

The problem is not in the player. The problem is in the moderator who doesn't ban the guy derailing a perfectly good Obama thread before the topic goes completely off topic. I still feel moderation is being lenient. I know I am not supposed to comment on moderation, but I thoroughly enjoyed Petert's reign as a moderator. As a moderator, you are supposed to be both hated and feared. If you start making concessions you lose my respect. And this is just that. Appeasement to the spammers.

Off Topic isn't moderated.

DeletedUser

Off Topic isn't moderated.

Yes it is. Scroll to the bottom of the TWOT page.

Moderators
Moderators : 2
Skymage, servy

It's not ACTIVELY moderated, but there are at least mods, and if the morons run rampant and kill every thread, I think they need more O_O

But Tictoc I agree. That blatantly idiotic spam should be punishable, and if you want to talk liek dis about teh pokemans, you should just make your own thread.

DeletedUser48847

Yes it is. Scroll to the bottom of the TWOT page.

Moderators
Moderators : 2
Skymage, servy

It's not ACTIVELY moderated, but there are at least mods, and if the morons run rampant and kill every thread, I think they need more O_O

Actually I never saw 'em posted in OT once. :icon_eek:

ender_wiggin

I wasn't the one who designed this section. However, I will use it.

BTW, how do you think I am being lenient? PM me, and we can discuss what you're talking about.

ender_wiggin

We watch for profanity and the like... not for spamming.