[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser

I don't think so, judging by the stats :icon_wink: After all, your tribe started this war, so maybe you picked on the wrong tribe.

lol i think he is still a little tense after shadryk nobled a few of his villages. :icon_twisted:

lol anyway, i would say you guys started the war, since you did the declaration. shadryk nobling you, was just a casual nobling.

DeletedUser

well then spleen if you think so :) only time will tell right :) i cant speak for the entire tribe, but for me atleast this has been a happy hunting.

DeletedUser92

lol i think he is still a little tense after shadryk nobled a few of his villages. :icon_twisted:

lol anyway, i would say you guys started the war, since you did the declaration. shadryk nobling you, was just a casual nobling.

Perhaps if Ruparenty had ever gotten back to me with our negotiations, especially after I explicitly asked him about it...

DeletedUser

well of that i know nothing, but do you think it would have a different outcome JP ? as you stated in this thread when you made it, inso where you most tasty target and you wouldnt have it any other way.

DeletedUser92

well of that i know nothing, but do you think it would have a different outcome JP ? as you stated in this thread when you made it, inso where you most tasty target and you wouldnt have it any other way.

Oh, you guys are definitely tasty, but if we'd have agreed to the 30 day NAP as offered, we very well may have exercised the options for renewal we wanted. So, yes...It really may have made a very, very big difference. After all, a good chunk of our tribe is in K24, otherwise engaged and too far away to help us; to say nothing of the southeastern K34 people that are too far away. So, that leaves us not fighting at 100%, while most of INSO is on the front line if I'm not mistaken. Definite advantage to you guys.

But, you guys started it. Good luck getting something worthwhile out of it. :)

DeletedUser3967

Bah, your declaration is nothing compared to mine nub cake :)

DeletedUser

Bah, your declaration is nothing compared to mine nub cake :)

How's REL doing in W32?

Oh, that's right...

• Family tribe
  • REL - Rank 9
  • RUTH - Rank 84

Keep your propaganda to W32, and just be glad you didn't join W30. :)

DeletedUser

How's REL doing in W32?

Oh, that's right...

• Family tribe
  • REL - Rank 9
  • RUTH - Rank 84

Keep your propaganda to W32, and just be glad you didn't join W30. :)

Well to be honest you WERE a family in world 8

You said the shared forums etc means your family.

I remember accessing your forums for bloc(THE, CEG, CLOROX and REL for those who never played world 8) as the duke of ceg, got some good info that day lol

Dont insult families when you came from the biggest family on world 8.

DeletedUser

Shared alliances means family tribe? No, it really doesn't.

Shared forums didn't exist when I played W8, so there goes your argument for that too.

You wanna swing again when you're down in the count? Be my guest...

DeletedUser

Shared alliances means family tribe? No, it really doesn't.

Shared forums didn't exist when I played W8, so there goes your argument for that too.

You wanna swing again when you're down in the count? Be my guest...

You count tribes as being family and others not depending on what tribe you are in

sometimes you say same names and same diplomacy then a shity little tribe comes in with crash woc and ussr or something and thats a family

Half say family half say not, i personally say family and always will

As for the shared forums i accessed them as rosswp. The external ones, you were there when they had the shared forums as i accessed them and you quit the world after me so obviously you were in the tribe

DeletedUser

As far as I know, BLOC didn't have an external forum. I was a baron in THE/TRE for about 18 months too, so I think I would know.

I count tribes as families if it's their intent to be one. REL and RUTH clearly are a family. BLOC was an alliance consisting of 4 separate tribes, none of whom had a family.

Anyway, I'm done arguing this. Let's get back to W30 and the THE vs. INSO war.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 6
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 128,473
Side 2: 24,712
Difference: 103,761

image.php

DeletedUser

tbh i think thats actualy good stats when you look at who were up against.

1 more thing, pulsar if your around can you ban dragonwarriors from this forum, hes ruining a thread wich has had no whining at all. and now he comes here and spews his shit as usual. just get him out of our thread.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, BLOC didn't have an external forum. I was a baron in THE/TRE for about 18 months too, so I think I would know.

I count tribes as families if it's their intent to be one. REL and RUTH clearly are a family. BLOC was an alliance consisting of 4 separate tribes, none of whom had a family.

i was in clorox for a few days so i know there were,and you must have been the only person in the bloc who never new since half of them were there.

Why are rel and ruth a family? none say they are, same as you and bloc

dip may not be the same you dont know, and since we were talking to some bloc tribes who gave naps out for the whole of the bloc you sometimes had the same diplomats.

rel and ruth could just be an alliance

DeletedUser

tbh i think thats actualy good stats when you look at who were up against.

1 more thing, pulsar if your around can you ban dragonwarriors from this forum, hes ruining a thread wich has had no whining at all. and now he comes here and spews his shit as usual. just get him out of our thread.

pretty sure ak started the family stuff.

DeletedUser

that might be so, but this is a thread wich do not concern you, and both THE and INSO has had a good tone the entire time.

So if you got nothing better to do then follow the THE players in every god damn thread theyre in and start arguing then i suggest you get out of this one.

DeletedUser

that might be so, but this is a thread wich do not concern you, and both THE and INSO has had a good tone the entire time.

So if you got nothing better to do then follow the THE players in every god damn thread theyre in and start arguing then i suggest you get out of this one.

Im not following THE players, im reading the forum, and i can read whever forum i like with or without your permission

I can also say it concerns me as you are an nap if im not mistaken and i think santa offered to help you against bd.

Would you prefer BOO! to stay out of this war and not help you out?

DeletedUser

id prefer it if you just left your tribes decissions to santa instead of opening your mouth with feeble threats toward INSO, if you know whats best for you, you keep quiet for a while and rethink your comments in this thread.

DeletedUser

id prefer it if you just left your tribes decissions to santa instead of opening your mouth with feeble threats toward INSO, if you know whats best for you, you keep quiet for a while and rethink your comments in this thread.

I made no threats so they could not have been feeble.

I simply asked do you want boo! to aid you as you told me this forum is of no interest to us so stay out.

DeletedUser

when did you become the entire boo! ? i told you as a single entety to stay out of this thread, why did i do that ? well cause you have the PNP of a 3 year old kid.
Now can you atleast try to understand that even if i dont like you that doesnt mean i dislike the rest of the players in Boo! cause most of em seems like good ppl.
In the end its just you i have a quarrel with.

2+2 equals what ? think about that one.