Tribal Significance & Achievements.

DeletedUser

More like Banned > PAZODA > CARE (I think it was the pazoda guys who became care, would have to check that though)

DeletedUser

More like Banned > PAZODA > CARE (I think it was the pazoda guys who became care, would have to check that though)

No, like 6 people from BANNED created Care to get rid of the dead weight. Then PAZODA basically merged with us. Or you could say they disbanded and most joined Care. Some went to Who? or quit, though.

DeletedUser

No, like 6 people from BANNED created Care to get rid of the dead weight. Then PAZODA basically merged with us. Or you could say they disbanded and most joined Care. Some went to Who? or quit, though.

Thanks, all I remember was the order of the top tribes in K35. I couldn't remember specifically which players were where.

DeletedUser649

Yessum, Ex NeuWar, Now SIN who are getting owned =)

Hmmm... Just coz SIN was piggybanged doesnt mean they are getting owned...

I quit over there, left a sitter to take care, but I belong in W20 not in W6 anymore.

:lol:

DeletedUser

LochrenDoherty said:
OutCome:

This war is still ongoing, at least it looks like rZr and rZrA are fighting back, but what doesn't help is the fact that PH-S has jumped in, in an attempt to go on Prime's good side. The failing of rZr and rZrA is inevidable, epspecially as the supporting tribe - DUCK family are now at war and have had to pull all support, leaving many areas wide open.

So that's why you think we started nobling!?:icon_rolleyes::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

We already had space in k50, and Rzr seemed inactive and everyone around us besides Prime to an extent were inactive (Nato) so why should we be on the losing side? Why not just build up our K dominance and get a stronghold!

Plus with kong declaring on the world besides who? it wouldn't make sense for prime to fight us, they would have to prepare for KONG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23191

We already had space in k50, and Rzr seemed inactive and everyone around us besides Prime to an extent were inactive (Nato) so why should we be on the losing side? Why not just build up our K dominance and get a stronghold!

Plus with kong declaring on the world besides who? it wouldn't make sense for prime to fight us, they would have to prepare for KONG

[sarcasm]Yeah, Because Prime and Kong ACTUALLY border.[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser23191

I have added H-BOMB.

Except, I do not know why or who declared in the ~SOH~ and TAIKR wars.

Would anyone please be able to clear that up with me?

DeletedUser

I have added H-BOMB.

Except, I do not know why or who declared in the ~SOH~ and TAIKR wars.

Would anyone please be able to clear that up with me?

You have good Intel Lochran Doherty, ~SOH~ was at war already at Cletus before the merger so it's common sense that H-bomb would war at them while Atomic want to go to another Continent, that is the continent of Taikr. K96
I think.
If you would look the map all the central Powerhouses, KONG, PRIME, WHO? are nobling towards either upwards, downwards or sidewards. They don't noble towards each other. Why? :)

DeletedUser23191

You have good Intel Lochran Doherty, ~SOH~ was at war already at Cletus before the merger so it's common sense that H-bomb would war at them while Atomic want to go to another Continent, that is the continent of Taikr. K96
I think.
If you would look the map all the central Powerhouses, KONG, PRIME, WHO? are nobling towards either upwards, downwards or sidewards. They don't noble towards each other. Why? :)

I thought that was the reason why ~SOH~ was at war with H-BOMB, I just wanted a double check.

Also, I think one of the reason to why they aren't nobling towards eachother is because they are already at eachother ... they are not scared, if that is what you were getting at.

PS - I am now adding 3dom to this thread.

DeletedUser

I agree but they are clearing up all the small tribes first. Kong, Prime, Who, H-bomb, either they are clearing the continent or they nobling towards another continent. :)

DeletedUser23191

I agree but they are clearing up all the small tribes first. Kong, Prime, Who, H-bomb, either they are clearing the continent or they nobling towards another continent. :)

As in Kong clearing H-BOMB's continents, you mean that for an example?

DeletedUser

No just the small tribes. Either the small tribe will merge with the big tribe or they will be eaten.

Example is Chevy a former KONG chevy attacked arratedigger an H-bomb member as retaliation,H-bomb is clearing him from K74, now as a retaliation, Kong is moving in K75, attacking congo first. Whick is H-bomb dominated.

DeletedUser59335

Prime borders Who? (these are big borders cross around 5 continates)

Who? borders both Prime and KONG.

i believe Who? and prime aint fighting becouse the battle would be really even and neather side would gain just loose, wich could resoult somethign like EMC and CLETUS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Prime borders Who? (these are big borders cross around 5 continates)

Who? borders both Prime and KONG.

i believe Who? and Kong aint fighting becouse the battle would be really even and neather side would gain just loose, wich could resoult somethign like EMC and CLETUS

No, we aren't fighting because we are allies and actually like each other(excluding Runican; I mean who likes him?:lol:)

Honestly, if we wanted to fight someone we would, no matter who they are or how many we're already fighting.