[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser

this was a thread about INSO and THE, since we've now been added to it here's a rimming which rix, ronpaul and me cooperated on:

Name: PosiJoel
Tribe: None
Villages: 0
Average points per village: 0
Tribe Changes: 3
Conquers: 5 (+2-3)
Black Dawn (364|465) K43 6,748 PosiJoel [INSO 2] ronpaul2008 [BD] 26th February 2009 - 10:19:53
004 Black Dawn (366|464) K43 5,723 PosiJoel [INSO 2] *RiX* [BD] 26th February 2009 - 05:00:32
Black Dawn (364|460) K43 5,087 PosiJoel [INSO 2] Badlapje [BD] 26th February 2009 - 02:11:00

DeletedUser

Are the nukes running late ? strange i thought they would have arraived or at least where on theyre way to his neighbourhood :)

DeletedUser

didn't we already see yours BB? Something along these lines i believe:

luck 8.7%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: bigbadsanta
Village: boo! (273|509) K52

Quantity: 2 0 3896 0 0 1808 343 0 190 0 1 1
Losses: 2 0 3896 0 0 1808 343 0 190 0 1 1

Admitted, it's better but still not there quite yet.

DeletedUser92

Maybe you should take a village in k43. Then ill show you my nukes

Seriously? This from the guy who declared war on us from two continents away? Let me get this straight; you want AK_Iceman to capture a village in a continent south and most of a K west of his cluster so that you can nuke him? Look, with a big enough handicap even a quadriplegic can out-punch Mike Tyson. You wouldn't be proving anything except your own weakness that our guy would have to come to you with minimal defenses so that you can launch a whole army against him.

How's this sound, instead? When we've expanded westward at our own pace, our two tribes will share a border. Then, our tribe will gladly play war games with yours and teach you how its done. Until then, quit whining about how you'd stomp THE if only we'd distance-noble into your territory so that you can nuke us.

Gicusan

That is the kind of nuke they are attacking with. Actualy, the usual one is weaker and more unballanced. Their declared objective - they write it in all their mails and forums - is to hinder our growth. Nothing about ennobling, rimming, winning. "Just kill all you can build in offense on BD and THE. We do not need offense for something else as there are enough barbs around."

Gicusan

Seriously? This from the guy who declared war on us from two continents away? Let me get this straight; you want AK_Iceman to capture a village in a continent south and west of his cluster so that you can nuke him? Look, with a big enough handicap even a quadriplegic can out-punch Mike Tyson. You wouldn't be proving anything except your own weakness that our guy would have to come to you with minimal defenses so that you can launch a whole army against him.

How's this sound, instead? When we've expanded westward at our own pace, our two tribes will share a border. Then, our tribe will gladly play war games with yours and teach you how its done. Until then, quit whining about how you'd stomp THE if only we'd distance-noble into your territory so that you can nuke us.

we remember very well bidbagsanta's nuke from some weeks ago. I am sure he is very dangerous when attacking. Scarry!

Double post. iei! I rulz.

DeletedUser

That is the kind of nuke they are attacking with. Actualy, the usual one is weaker and more unballanced. Their declared objective - they write it in all their mails and forums - is to hinder our growth. Nothing about ennobling, rimming, winning. "Just kill all you can build in offense on BD and THE. We do not need offense for something else as there are enough barbs around."

I dont think boo! have ever said that we do not need offence

Badlapje does your tribe still own the village that nuke hit? I dont think so lol