BD feeling the heat.

the pink panther

I never got confused

Ill put it in simple terms for you

I say the alliance is dead

I say inso fs and boo are still alive so you havent beat the alliance

you say its contradicting

i say the tribes are still alive so you havent won we are just not working as an alliance

you say if only inso then its contradicting

I have already stated which tribes are still standing so i didnt think i needed to say again as i assumed you have at least half a brain though sadly i was mistaken

I said a few so please find where i say only inso is still standing?

Tense dear boy, it's said not say.

Anyhow I digress, please show stats of the alliance tribes doing well? none, so yes we beat the alliance as the alliance is no longer. It can't really get much simpler than that.

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
BOO! (250|509) K52 8,484 m4rd [boo!] tribalhitman [boo!] 22nd February 2009 - 06:16:03
BOO! (250|515) K52 1,970 ralani [[G-A]] tribalhitman [boo!] 21st February 2009 - 08:23:24
BOO! (246|505) K52 2,133 m4rd [boo!] tribalhitman [boo!] 20th February 2009 - 03:16:36
BOO! (246|501) K52 1,865 Abandoned tribalhitman [acaboo] 05th February 2009 - 13:25:56
BOO! (242|503) K52 2,219 u2whosnext19 tribalhitman [acaboo] 27th January 2009 - 14:07:05
BOO!!! (248|501) K52 897 Abandoned tribalhitman [acaboo] 22nd January 2009 - 04:43:55
BOO! (248|499) K42 1,099 Abandoned tribalhitman [acaboo]

huge shock none of our alliance caps in there! :lol:

DeletedUser

3 boo!

16 INSO

30 =FS=

One is rank 3

One is rank 16

Ones is rank 30

I am pretty sure thats doing well as they are all fairly high ranked tribes.

An what would i have to be tense about?

the pink panther

tense as in past tense, not tense a in stressed, and how have the rest of the tribes still alive and kicking doing? that is what you said no longer working but doing well?

DeletedUser

tense as in past tense, not tense a in stressed, and how have the rest of the tribes still alive and kicking doing? that is what you said no longer working but doing well?

As explained in a few posts above

i said the alliance is dead

I named boo inso and fs as alive as the alliance still going

you said contradicting

I said i mean the tribes are still alive and kicking not working together

I thought you would understand as you claim to have a brain.

I have explained that i named the tribes still alive in the alliance so didnt need to point it out twice.

It seems you need it said 100 times just for you to catch on.

DeletedUser

wel, tbh the alliance against BD has slimmed down, not died.

the question of course is: is it a submarine or a hot air balloon?
See a hot air balloon would gain altitude when dropping excess wait thus going faster, higher and ultimately farther. Which means the alliance is more effective.
A submarine would also gain altitude thereby decreasing it's invisibility factor (easier to detect the closer it is to the surface) which means the alliance'd be lesse effective.

Does the above paragraph make sense? Prolly not, but i felt like posting a mind fart ;p

DeletedUser

The alliance is gone as you guys already know so there are no stats of the alliance just a few random players attacking here and there

calmir the reports of you guys in k53 were amussing, i saw one of oreyn bearclaw, troop counts sucked.

The worst was from ctrl though when they asked boo! players to attack as they couldnt clear themselves.

Even santas half nuke would have cleared it without losing half his troops.

Defender: oreyn bearclaw
Village: 004- Teddies have fun! (324|527) K53

Quantity: 8 0 1700 0 0 525 0 1 65 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 7.912 7.912 6.598
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 18)
Stable (Level 11)
Workshop (Level 5)
Smithy (Level 19)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 17)
Timber camp (Level 22)
Clay pit (Level 22)
Iron mine (Level 22)
Farm (Level 22)
Warehouse (Level 20)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 19)

Maybe his half nuke would have cleared that because it was offence? :icon_wink:

When we decided to relocate, oreyn suicided once he was ready -- hence low troops. Though that has since been fixed.

DeletedUser

When we decided to relocate, oreyn suicided once he was ready -- hence low troops. Though that has since been fixed.

I know it was offence but a poor offence, it was after the relocation by alot.

The worst was ctrl not being able to claer it

DeletedUser

Did he suicide his farm too?

Just asking, because the farms were level 23

DeletedUser

Stats speak better than morons like Bigbadsanta who seem to have an inability to comprehend simple facts.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: boo! INSO =FS=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 420
Side 2: 1,053
Difference: 633

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 10
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,764,379
Side 2: 3,349,339
Difference: 1,584,960

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,033
Side 2: 49,195
Difference: 69,838

image.php

Thats double your caps with 4 to spare, add the rest of your coalition in there and its even worse. Though it seems they have felt the pain and crumbled already.

DeletedUser

Stats speak better than morons like Bigbadsanta who seem to have an inability to comprehend simple facts.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: boo! INSO =FS=
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 1,053
Difference: 633

image.php

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 10
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 2: 3,349,339
Difference: 1,584,960

image.php

Side 1: 119,033
Side 2: 49,195
Difference: 69,838

image.php

Thats double your caps with 4 to spare, add the rest of your coalition in there and its even worse. Though it seems they have felt the pain and crumbled already.

Well let the stats speak for us then

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: boo!
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 549
Difference: 129

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 7
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 2: 1,844,216
Difference: 79,837

image.php

Side 1: 8,122
Side 2: 38,268
Difference: 30,146

image.php

Us morons at boo! have the stats, dont think bd are doing too well against us.

DeletedUser

The coalition? There is no coalition. INSO is the only tribe in it that we are working with.

The simple fact is your the moron who can't see that BD hasnt done anything against boo! or the coalition.

The coalition broke down when BD NAP'd the weaker tribes and INSO, =FS= broke all connections with the weaker tribes and =FS= recruited the better players they wanted. Such as SACRED.

The coalition wasnt broke by BD war, BD NAP'd them and it was broke by the 3 tribes remaining in this war.

rand4747

The coalition? There is no coalition. INSO is the only tribe in it that we are working with.

The simple fact is your the moron who can't see that BD hasnt done anything against boo! or the coalition.

The coalition broke down when BD NAP'd the weaker tribes and INSO, =FS= broke all connections with the weaker tribes and =FS= recruited the better players they wanted. Such as SACRED.

The coalition wasnt broke by BD war, BD NAP'd them and it was broke by the 3 tribes remaining in this war.

We NAP no one. They just refuse to attack us any more.

DeletedUser

We NAP no one. They just refuse to attack us any more.

Remind me how this war started again? With us breaking the NAP between us.

They seem to be under the impression you have given them an NAP and said theyd got a real one when i asked.

But even if you never set them up there has been mails where your players have mailed attempting to share the k and stop attacking each other and im pretty sure you were one of them with =FS= ect. So its easily understandable why players are getting confused.

However even if BD didnt give them an NAP they werent killed off as part of the coalition, they were killed off when they set BD as diplomacy and the alliance attacked.

DeletedUser

So: dragonwarriors tells us that INSO + =FS= + boo! = love.
bigbadsanta says that only INSO + boo!= love.

Could you guys make up your mind? Or you just claim to be fighting with someone only if it suits you?

DeletedUser

Could you guys make up your mind? Or you just claim to be fighting with someone only if it suits you?

We have had a few problems with fs, still nap with them but dont think they want to coordinate with us.

There choice really, we are trying to sort it out.

rand4747

Remind me how this war started again? With us breaking the NAP between us.

They seem to be under the impression you have given them an NAP and said theyd got a real one when i asked.

But even if you never set them up there has been mails where your players have mailed attempting to share the k and stop attacking each other and im pretty sure you were one of them with =FS= ect. So its easily understandable why players are getting confused.

However even if BD didnt give them an NAP they werent killed off as part of the coalition, they were killed off when they set BD as diplomacy and the alliance attacked.

we weren't at war with you before then. We haven't napped people we were at war with.

DeletedUser

=FS= has chosen to operate on its own, we have them as an NAP because they are fighting the same enemy, but we do not cooperate and work together.