First!

DeletedUser

Xbox live = pay :icon_sad:
PS3= free :icon_biggrin:
You're paying for a better service with Xbox Live. PSN I didn't get on with at all. Found it much more laggy, matchmaking was slower and generally boring. Besides, what's £5 a month really? Nothing.

DeletedUser

Personally I haven't noticed a difference in performance of games between the two.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
You're paying for a better service with Xbox Live. PSN I didn't get on with at all. Found it much more laggy, matchmaking was slower and generally boring. Besides, what's £5 a month really? Nothing.

You fail at maths. :icon_neutral: £5 a month is £5 a month, silly. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Damn, how could I make that mistake! =(

No wonder I dropped maths.. :p

DeletedUser

xbox live = about $4 a month :D

my stuff is cheaper than yours, because 4 < 5

DeletedUser

thanks for pointing it out.

our games are better, so you having a slightly better system doesnt matter.

ours last longer so we dont always hav to go shop n get a new one which interferes with game time

DeletedUser

360's can break all of a sudden, whereas wen you want to buy a new game you normally plan when you have free time... Also we could always still play our old games unlike 360 lot who can't play any 360 game till the 360 is fixed

DeletedUser

360's can break all of a sudden, whereas wen you want to buy a new game you normally plan when you have free time... Also we could always still play our old games unlike 360 lot who can't play any 360 game till the 360 is fixed

Can we ban sheer noobness on the forums?
..Please?

I hate the fact a good consol is being defended by a noob.

Either way I can never get to grips with the Xbox controllers :icon_sad:.
Opinion? PS controllers or Xbox?

DeletedUser

The PS3's R2 and L2 really annoy me. They didn't need to change anything from the previous controller. >.<

DeletedUser

The PS3's R2 and L2 really annoy me. They didn't need to change anything from the previous controller. >.<

I hate the controller anyway >_< The buttons are annoying, and the control sticks are in an awkward position. Plus, I find them much easier to break when thrown against the wall above my television. Much easier than the 360 controller anyway, and the unbreakable wavebird controller O_O

PID1955us51JFSBXC7ML.jpg

<3

DeletedUser

THE most hard to use controller in the world. Aww man, the hours I spent trying to play on my mates Gamecube (As I never lowered myself to buy one) wasted because of that controller. >.<

DeletedUser

Ever watch the Angry Video Game Nerd? He sums up that controller perfectly. ;)