Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-=TA=- vs decide

or

-=TA=- vs bd

I want to see how these guys fight

DeletedUser61452

LoEN vs M51.

I wanna see what Conan's tribe is capable of. Adding to that, LoEN also dominates a continent, 61, and a big chunk of 60. Would prove interesting, I think.

DeletedUser

this one will be nice ;)

I agree with that. Not that I am suggested you guys do that ofc. But it would be very interesting. Both tribes are highly regarded by many (and I'm sure, hated by some). :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I will vote for BD vs. THE since the other wars will not be funnier than that.

DeletedUser

I agree with that. Not that I am suggested you guys do that ofc. But it would be very interesting. Both tribes are highly regarded by many (and I'm sure, hated by some). :icon_wink:

Apparently we are hated by a lot:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Apparently we are hated by a lot:icon_twisted:

Teach -sYd- to launch a train under one second that is not illegal. Good to have your bigger players trains not sniped right:icon_wink: Also enforce some more troop building:icon_wink: Im not too sure about the lower half of Reborn now? lol can't be any better than the top half can it? Well good luck if you face Tardis:icon_smile:(You'll need it, but then again you do have numbers on them and some moral:icon_wink:)

Oh, but then there is some good ones in Reborn.:icon_smile: And some ex- -=TA=-:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator: