EviL declares war on -I- -II- -III-

DeletedUser52157

I know what Caglen has up his sleeve! Evil! They are crawling up his sleeve.

DeletedUser

evil has friends and allies in the north to call on for help. with either attacking or coordinating support. -I- got a good fight on there hands ill say that. normally tribes with multiple fronts/enemies die out. GL both sides

DeletedUser

If you the maps we are winning village in k31 the main base of Werock familly now I we control 10% of the continent adn we continue everyday

DeletedUser

evil has friends and allies in the north to call on for help.

sure, we might have them... but take another look at the stats, please, before you embarrass yourself (again). what the heck makes u think we need it? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

-I- has lasted much longer than many had hoped or thought so I do give them props. right now I don't see the spirit that was once there. hopefully we can keep them down long enough to make a better dent into K31.

DeletedUser

Illuminatti is not going to lose.

All Illuminatti has to do is concentrate all war effort of support the front lines. Evil doent have that much more power than Illuminatti. Im sure caglen has something up his sleeve

:lol::lol::lol:

I dunno, just sounded funny to me. of course -I- is going to fail.

yes, they're still here, which most are surprised by, but NL, Evil, and Axe?
and stats looking like that?

sorry, just not gonna happen.

Tellgar

sure, we might have them... but take another look at the stats, please, before you embarrass yourself (again). what the heck makes u think we need it? :icon_evil:

I think homzi means that if Caglen had something grand master plan up his sleeve, and EviL suddenly needed help, their allies in the north would be there. I don't think EviL will need it though.

DeletedUser

-I- doesn't have N~L and *X* this time to do the real work and draw off the troops. Its all on -I- now and they can't and won't stand under the pressure.

g0liath

Caglen does not have any tricks up his sleeves... we cut off his arms!

(What I meant by "arms" is that we are nobling his villages and his tribemates! )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not much longer and we will cut the feet from under Calgen, and Illuminati will be down for the count...

-I-, -II- and -III- they will be out!

DeletedUser

Wow Seems g0liath's post this time got to stay in its place.

Even if half of it has been "Edited" away

Im thinking what will last longer g0liath patentice or -I- will to carry on living agaist the odds ??

DeletedUser

Caglen does not have any tricks up his sleeves... we cut off his arms!

(What I meant by "arms" is that we are nobling his villages and his tribemates! )

I had a great Monty Python spoof between the King Arthur and the Black Knight I had posted here. Gravyboat didn't approve.

Anyway, take the arms, take the legs GO EVIL.

g0liath

Wow Seems g0liath's post this time got to stay in its place.

Even if half of it has been "Edited" away

Im thinking what will last longer g0liath patentice or -I- will to carry on living agaist the odds ??

lol you know me too well... my patience has already run out! So I guess in that regard... -I- has won.

-I- is already starting to fall apart by their members asking me for invites and also starting their own tribes. They will not be able to find a place to hide... as we will not stop! ;)

DeletedUser

-I- is already starting to fall apart by their members asking me for invites and also starting their own tribes. They will not be able to find a place to hide... as we will not stop! ;)
you're evil!:lol:

DeletedUser

Iluminati family is very unorganized....
And they kind of very overprotective...(very very very very very)

So this will be easy for EVIL!