[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

the pink panther

So you are now at war with FS, so from your huge alliance there's only yourselves and INSO still allied?

DeletedUser

it does pay to be clear on teritorial claims before you ally.

Well them asking us to noble BD suggests we are allowed in k43 as your not in k42

We made it clear we were nobling into k43 when we had the shared forum as you know we claimed k43 villages and they had no problem with it.

Dont know what changed there minds, but who cares we get some easy expansion over there.

DeletedUser

What dragon said is not entirely correct. The issue with =FS= has other issues aswell. But i doubt this is what INSO are referring too so there is no need for this topic to be brought to the forums.

=FS= and boo! are against each other as of yesterday.

Gicusan

they are against eachother because a big mouth in boo said 30 days ago that they want to expand and conquer k43. who could that be?

and they are right to feel in danger. I would be very uneasy to have an ally with such a leader. actualy not. I would never be in that situation.

DeletedUser

they are against eachother because a big mouth in boo said 30 days ago that they want to expand and conquer k43. who could that be?

and they are right to feel in danger. I would be very uneasy to have an ally with such a leader. actualy not. I would never be in that situation.

When you became p.as with the mist familywho wanted the k you were in did you turn? no.

you were in that postion of your own choice, dont say you wont be there, your only not there because r.inc killed them all

DeletedUser

INSO is at a bit of an internal mess atm. And other then that, i'm disappointed at my local bunch of them. I demand dexa slaps them around some!

DeletedUser

INSO is at a bit of an internal mess atm. And other then that, i'm disappointed at my local bunch of them. I demand dexa slaps them around some!

hehe slapping all the time, i feel like a realy mean person at times.

For now, all i can say is that people has to wait and see.

Hopefully we will get something good out of all this.

the pink panther

Can't say I've ever watched it, Always wanted the badge though LOL

DeletedUser

hehe slapping all the time, i feel like a realy mean person at times.

For now, all i can say is that people has to wait and see.

Hopefully we will get something good out of all this.

oi, watch it you, I don't want to see another 70 incomings headed my way...rurapent and (O-O) already did that...

and as an update:

TWstats said:
Side 1: Tribes: THE Players:
Side 2: Tribes: INSO INSO 2 Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 383
Side 2: 293
Difference: 90
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,799,964
Side 2: 1,096,915
Difference: 703,049
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 96,642
Side 2: 74,420
Difference: 22,222
image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

left BD and others out of it...you lazy bums can do all that yourselves...