Top 5 Worst Tribes

DeletedUser

More HAWKS hating. You have disliked the HAWKS from the very beginning. If it isn't because its premade its because it has too many members. There is ONE academy tribe, run by me. At least be correct when you are flaming. Dont you run an academy tribe called VESPER, eh Tic Toc? At least my academy tribe is in the top thirty.

HAHAHA Tic Toc's academy tribe has 19 members with a 2.474 average points rating. Your academy tribe has 83 members with a 1.736 average rating.

And i believe thats Tic Toc's only tribe, not an Academy tribe for his main tribe to feed off of. HUGE difference.

DeletedUser

Properties
Tribe name:Hawks
ID:Hawk$
Number of members:83
Points of the best 40 players:99.401
Total points:144.059
Average points:1.735

Properties
Tribe name:The Evening Star
ID:Vesper
Number of members:19
Points of the best 40 players:47.019
Total points:47.019
Average points:2.474

damn, wm beat me to it

Tic Toc

Regardless of points, I don't even have to lift a finger to defend myself on the forum. More than you can say, Mr. Elite.

DeletedUser

I am a kind leader and give the smaller players a fair chance to learn and catch up. It doesn't matter if there are 19 members in his tribe. Its still an academy tribe, which was my point. I could boot those smaller players and look much better for it but why should I? To appease your distaste for the two tribes having a 700 point difference in averages?

Tic Toc

I am a kind leader and give the smaller players a fair chance to learn and catch up. It doesn't matter if there are 19 members in his tribe. Its still an academy tribe, which was my point. I could boot those smaller players and look much better for it but why should I? To appease your distaste for the two tribes having a 700 point difference in averages?

Points aside, 16/19 of the current Vesper players are on their first or second go at Tribal Wars. Oh, and we started 2-3 weeks behind you.

DeletedUser

Regardless of points, I don't even have to lift a finger to defend myself on the forum. More than you can say, Mr. Elite.

Careful EliteHawk, he put Elite in italics. It means he is going for dramatic effect, and means business.

DeletedUser51390

firstly your an idiot :lol:

You get lost behind the term acadamy in tic toc's tribe

Vespar is not an acadamy tribe. Its a teaching tribe, much different. He is taking in new players and teaching them the game. Your "acadamy" is an off branch of HAWKS. Your afraid you will be outdone by other tribes so you choose to have 2 tribes to pull members from. You have a total of nearly 200 members. Vesper has a total of what 19 memers :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You get lost behind the term acadmy in tic toc's tribe

Vespar is not an acadamy tribe. Its a teaching tribe, much different. He is taking in new players and teaching them the game. Your "acadamy" is an off branch of HAWKS. Your afraid you will be outdone by other tribes so you choose to have 2 tribes to pull members from. You have a total of nearly 200 members. Vesper has a total of what 19 memers :icon_eek:

I don't remember who said it originally in a different thread but i'll restate it.

Tic Toc is taking in newbs

Hawks are taking in noobs

DeletedUser

The worst tribe could be any number of tribes except Vesper. They may be down in the rankings, but that is because they started 2-3 weeks after the top ranked tribes formed.

Tic Toc

The worst tribe could be any number of tribes except Vesper. They may be down in the rankings, but that is because they started 2-3 weeks after the top ranked tribes formed.

That very well may be, however my post incorporated my opinion. You can make your own post stating who you think the top 5 worst tribes are, instead of bashing mine ;3

DeletedUser

Even if Vesper and Zodiac both failed miserably i still wouldn't put them in a "worst tribes" thread. They are teaching tribes meaning its less than a handful of experienced members who are working with players new to tw.

if those new players don't listen and cause the tribe to fail its not a reflection on the leaders in my opinion since they purposely took in new players to try and teach them how to play.

Thats why an academy (teaching) tribe is seen as respectable and gets praise when doing well and patted on the back for a good run when it fails, and an academy (feeder) tribe just gets laughed at the entire time.

DeletedUser

You get lost behind the term acadamy in tic toc's tribe

You have jumped to insults so soon. I have been perfectly civil, you should try it.

"Inspired by and using guides from tribes such as TeachU and Zodiac, Vesper was formed as one of few Academy tribes, priding itself in taking in newer players and helping them become the cream of the crop."

Taken directly from VESPER's motto. Do you think this is any different from my academy tribe. I teach and let the late starters grow. If they prove themselves worthy then they are promoted. Are things somehow different in your tribe? I think you have things backwards friend. You are flaming the HAWKS because you have no one better to flame.

Tic Toc

You have jumped to insults so soon. I have been perfectly civil, you should try it.

"Inspired by and using guides from tribes such as TeachU and Zodiac, Vesper was formed as one of few Academy tribes, priding itself in taking in newer players and helping them become the cream of the crop."

Taken directly from VESPER's motto. Do you think this is any different from my academy tribe. I teach and let the late starters grow. If they prove themselves worthy then they are promoted. Are things somehow different in your tribe? I think you have things backwards friend. You are flaming the HAWKS because you have no one better to flame.

You are "teaching" the players that got rejected from the Hawks main tribe. I am teaching those that were willing to learn.

If you can't understand that, if you purposefully defend your position as a legitimate academy tribe, you have only proven what I previously wrote in my large post on this topic.

DeletedUser

i spot a difference. TeachU, Zodiac, Vesper are tribes that teach you how to be an all around good player.

What it sounds like you are doing is leading them down a path to further the HAWKS even if it may be game of roulette for the player.

My point is, being part of TeachU, Zodiac, or Vesper will help you do better in other worlds and be a more productive tribe member while it sounds like your academy will only know how to further Hawks goals.

Muldie325

Someone join Hawks academy tribe and teach them how to play properly?

Friskiestspoon

Academy is the same word, but has 2 completely different meanings when it comes to HAWKS and Vesper. Vesper's academy means teaching new players who want to learn. HAWKS academy means lets put all the low point players there so we can eat them later and use them as meat shields.

DeletedUser51390

teachu - one tribe

zodiac - one tribe

vesper- one tribe

hawks - main tribe plus acadamy tribe

see the difference? You have an acadamy tribe to rely on and pull members from when hawks starts to fail. Yes I resort to insults when you fail to see the difference in the two im sry three tribes. :icon_rolleyes:

just like zodiac and teachu , vesper doesnt havea daddy tribe to look after them. there doing it on there own without an extra 93 members to back them up