ZEUS F vs DA F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LoL how the ???? did DA win a war, i have an account on this world well did until i got bored straight away,

first things first-

there leader is the biggest point whore i know.... well he comes close :p

D.A noble enemy inactives through accounts they sit? i mean WTF?!?!, they didnt beat Zues or what ever it was called in a fair fight, how can somebody defeat you they were the targets are?

ne ways there are a bunch of point whores :S, but it is nice to see sum big ODD on this world, my world has reached a stalemate, and were drink beer instead now,

well hopfully u guys will noble D.A and so they how its done ^^

Elroon76

D.A noble enemy inactives through accounts they sit? i mean WTF?!?!, they didnt beat Zues or what ever it was called in a fair fight, how can somebody defeat you they were the targets are?

ne ways there are a bunch of point whores :S, but it is nice to see sum big ODD on this world, my world has reached a stalemate, and were drink beer instead now.

First off, we did not have sittings of any zeus players until the war was basically over. We fought and won this war rightfully.

Second, how are we a bunch of point whores? We have the troops and OD to prove we have the troops.

DeletedUser

Any war that ends up a fair-fight means planning hasn't been done well.

xCon

UK Dragon

i thought this finshed a time ago and lloks like its clean up time

well done DA-F

Status
Not open for further replies.