HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
As of late, HAM!!! was portrayed by some as a 'hugging', 'diplomatic' tribe. However, as they say in war, history is written by the winners. So that we shall do. Because HAM!!! have been in a war, a very long and difficult war. Now we have decided no longer will HAM!!! sit back and let others spread lies, and we will show the truth, of the tribe that is HAM!!!.

The HAM!!! vs CTRL scenario started early February. The players Calmir- and Oreyn had nobled CTRL/alt villages. As a normal reaction, CTRL weren't best pleased. Well actually, it wasn't quite a normal reaction, since we have nobling this continent tribe for a little while since they finally realised. Attacks were finally launched at Calmir-, oreyn and hibby, three isolated players in the centre of K53. As you can imagine, they were a tiny bit outnumbered. Knowing they could only survive a limited amount of time (we did have other wars too, so all support could not be fully given), we struck a relocation deal for those members to relocate and the issue dropped. However, later it wa found the -alt- leader plus others were planning on attacking more HAM!!! players after the deal finished, even before. So HAM!!! stopped, and planned attacks, most of the players having to be not even on K53, if we were going to have our players fall, we were going to give them a larger bite than they could possibly give us.

However, what turned out was that HAM!!! underestimated our own strength, and the attacks on CTRL and -alt- went extremely well, even with just a handful of players. The tide had turned and HAM!!! showed its strength in just two waves, the first getting a larger foothold, the second can be seen in this weeks noble losers:

Top 5 losers said:
Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 CTRL 37
2 Die. 36
3 Mist 35
4 GeTo 34
5 INSO 29

For just a handful of players attacking, I wouldn't say that's too bad. It would have been even better, however some of their players like the once ranked one Anotherz quit once attacks started falling. It's a shame we didn't get to finish him off on his own since he had been a fierce opponent of HAM!!! whilst being duke of CTRL.

image.php

Bye bye Anotherz.

CTRL and -alt- once easily held first and second on K63, now -alt- has been disbanded, and CTRL is fast falling, their latest rank now 22, their leaders having abandoned them and the tribe crumbling. The war stats unfortunately cannot be proper seen in the usual way due to the disbanding of -alt-, but the result can be found to stand at 55-16. I think the CTRL player Jboudi also once a fierce supporter of CTRL, sums it up rather nicely:

jboudi today at 01:58
So my weekend wasn't anywhere near as much fun as I hoped. :-(

But watching how everything was executed on your end has left me sad. There was at least once that [ally]CTRL[/ally] had their shit together and was able to pull something like that off. Now the time is spent squabbling and sending out multiple requests for troop numbers per village.
It seems that my time is over. I'm not getting anything out of the game anymore and since you have "won" the war (in my opinion), you (or your tribe) can have my villages.
Let me know if you are interested.

jboudi

This thread is not a self-glorification of myself, but of my players, the players who co-ordinated this, who defended against large odds, and attacked with courage and skill and came on top. It is also a mockery to those who would wish to mock us.

HAM!!! claims victory over CTRL and as a result renew our claims that any CTRL/-alt- member is a refugee unless verified to move by us, we will continue to conquer, and will avoid any tribe ties. The victory may be ours, but there is still much conquering to be done.

Thanks for the fight CTRL, well done to my players, a great performance in difficult circumstances. To everyone else, I would suggest watching out, we aren't ones to sit around :icon_wink:

HAM!!!
Blood

DeletedUser

im dissappointed to be honest, how easily they fell to there knees..

DeletedUser

anotherz did not quit due to ham!!! attacks

He was already quitting

DeletedUser

Well done. Oreyn <3

/me hugs sepehusen.

DW: Wether or not he quit before or after HAM!!! attacks is irrelevant, What's relevant is, that HAM!!! has shown an ability, to take many of the villages before CTRL, even though CTRL must've known at least some time before, that we unprepared can do, what CTRL obviously couldn't, shows ability, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

ReginaV

To see yet another family fall.
How can you, but salute that :)

You got some hardcore Teddys in that tribe :icon_wink:
- At least one <3

Anyways... Many congrats to Ham!!! for a swift and well done job :)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
anotherz did not quit due to ham!!! attacks

He was already quitting

How misinformed you are. He was being sat by the player MAD X, when he came back, he found his account under attack. He then pressed the delete button :icon_wink:

[sarcasm]But no ofcourse he did not[/sarcasm] :lol:

DeletedUser

How misinformed you are. He was being sat by the player MAD X, when he came back, he found his account under attack. He then pressed the delete button :icon_wink:

[sarcasm]But no ofcourse he did not[/sarcasm] :lol:

Well i dont think he did that as i spoke to him and he doesnt seem the sort.

but as oreyn said the thing that matters is you won, even if they are still in the top 40 ranked 22

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Well i dont think he did that as i spoke to him and he doesnt seem the sort.

but as oreyn said the thing that matters is you won, even if they are still in the top 40 ranked 22

The evidence suggest otherwise :)

And thanks :icon_wink: Yes rank 22, but without a leader and falling fast, for a tribe once very close top top 10, would have been if you took the best 40 across the two tribes, I would say, victoryyyyyyy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

'scuse me BH. I nobled a CTRL village! But just one :icon_sad:

I'm a little bit depressed really. I got duped early on (credit to CTRL I guess) and lost most of my offense and a couple villages, but it was more out of annoyance than anything else, and I wound up playing from behind for the entire war. Now I finally have full nukes and, until yesterday, had full defenses, and they go and cop-out by falling apart before I can do my part

the pink panther

war stats? from a war from feb I expect alot of caps.

Ps, BH seems a little bit rattled, this thread seems to have a tone of annoyance or pleading in the first post, ' A kinda look we're not hugging honest, please like us' feel to it

DeletedUser

You should have done a declaration thread too! Makes the victory thread a little sweeter... :icon_razz:

Congrats on the win, and pink panther, he posted the stats as 55-16 or something like that.

DeletedUser

war stats? from a war from feb I expect alot of caps.

Ps, BH seems a little bit rattled, this thread seems to have a tone of annoyance or pleading in the first post, ' A kinda look we're not hugging honest, please like us' feel to it

Do you think it worked?

Do you want to hug them now?

the pink panther

You should have done a declaration thread too! Makes the victory thread a little sweeter... :icon_razz:

Congrats on the win, and pink panther, he posted the stats as 55-16 or something like that.

meh no way I was reading the whole of that wall o' text just to find that

DeletedUser

Well this weekend alone, we made a target for a 16 villages, and far overstepped the target to over 20+.

I think Blood is perhaps trying to hint at is more of a " Im tired of a war that should never of been a war because the smaller individual players cant keep their own battles to themselves, so we had to handle this part time battle."

But hey 2 Tribes vs 1 is good odds for that fight. If they didnt have people like Anotherz and Mr and Mrs Smith, Sir Ezp etc ... they might of even seen a glimmer of success.

To much talk, not enough of the walk. I must admit Im glad its over.

Small note to the people who were in that tribe that show alot of skill, Sorry you got beaten around the bush for so long with having to " continuously post your troop numbers and never get any real structured plan "

What i do recommend to you now, is Leave that tribe .. seek other tribes to join, and try to get back to enjoying the game, maybe you might even get lucky with a application to HAM!!! or to a tribe who has a NAP with us ... Do we have any NAP's? :icon_razz:

But Stay in CTRL, and we will not stop till you either restart, or change worlds.

CTRL is finished .. and I personally want the name gone .. for good.

Good Hunting.

DeletedUser

What i do recommend to you now, is Leave that tribe .. seek other tribes to join, and try to get back to enjoying the game, maybe you might even get lucky with a application to HAM!!! or to a tribe who has a NAP with us ... Do we have any NAP's? :icon_razz:

Might want to rethink that, I think BH just declared them all refugees lol. So they must stay and fight together or theyll split up and die.

DeletedUser

Split up and die .. or Stay .. If i was faced with a Nuke otw to New Zealand .. you think i would stay there? :p

Members of CTRL .. time to move on and find new opportunities, Im sure if we see a mass exodus, I can discuss with my fellow tribemates / Blood of a time of hold fire on you refugee's .. Perhaps.

Stay and there is not enough coins to save you ... We WILL noble you out.

Do the right thing all you good players of CTRL .. move on .. its always good to see good players continue to play a game and make it interesting.

Or else it would be like us all be playing Zerg vs Terran in SC :p

DeletedUser

congrats to HAM! on a very nice victory. Power to the meat! (and i'm a vegetarian ffs)