HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So in essence you are saying the original owner was handing over information correct? I fail to see the point, that person is gone - so it's irrelevant.

And considering if it did happen Shlomzi wasn't controlling the account at the time, you are just babbling on about crap.

No.

The player now sitting was handing over the information.

The player he was handing it too has gone inactive now. So maybe its ireelevant. That is, till your next war comes along and he feels threatened.

He says he wants to war us but if he wants to spy for so many tribes perhaps he ought to be quiet and keep his ego down.

Cincy which 1 on 1 are you referring too?

Because if it is Dragon he is not banned. But either way we all know that both of you are too far away from each other for this so talking hard to each other proves nothing. And the 1 on 1 between oreyn and the boo! player was mutually dropped i am told.

DeletedUser

One word....only one word is truly relevant here.

HAM!!!

That shall be all.

So says edgey.

HAM!!!

No.

The player he was handing it too has gone inactive now. So maybe its ireelevant. That is, till your next war comes along and he feels threatened.

He says he wants to war us but if he wants to spy for so many tribes perhaps he ought to be quiet and keep his ego down.

Because if it is Dragon he is not banned. But either way we all know that both of you are too far away from each other for this so talking hard to each other proves nothing. And the 1 on 1 between oreyn and the boo! player was mutually dropped i am told.

Now sitting? I think you have your words mixed up.

So simply you are accusing Shlomzi of spying on HAM!!!, so I ask you what grounds you have to make that accusation - present to me some hard evidence, or stop accusing my players.

Oreyn approached rydan after I advised him to not have a 1 on 1. Then I'm assuming rydan agreed.

DeletedUser

Bigbadsanta, do I read correctly that you're paranoid for HAM's security?

Aww, I'm touched. Your ruthlessness is indisputably represented each post you make, it truly is astounding.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So, you guys gonna fight or continue this boring banter?

It seems that Boo is come to your thread Ham.. do they got the juevos to come noble ya??

DeletedUser

So, you guys gonna fight or continue this boring banter?

It seems that Boo is come to your thread Ham.. do they got the juevos to come noble ya??

Would you justify the subtle rambles of a single thread as reason for war?

I sure hope you never become my leader.

DeletedUser

I'm a bit late I guess but uhm...

You pwnz Oreyn!!!!! <333
applaud.gif

(Thinking about it, I don't remember if animated pics are allowed or not, but Oreyn totally deserves one so Hokky doesn't care >.>)

And uhm, well done to you Bloodhound and the rest of HAM, I guess... But Oreyn totally > everyone else ^^

:icon_redface:

Your allmightyness shines on me dear hokky <3

:icon_wink:

i wub you :icon_redface:

Shlomzi

No.

You truly are an idiot, ain't you?

Firstly, I'm not sitting. I'm actually playing the account.

Secondly, I have never spied on HAM!!!. Do you even know my history with Bloodhood? I was led by him on W17 and then took over the tribe after he left. He and I are on very good terms and have known each other for a very long time.

Thirdly, I don't spy on tribes here. I don't feel the need to as I'm not really taking this world that seriously.

Fourthly, Dragonwarriors is banned on these forums. [/facepalm]

Fifthly, when I said we were too far away he said I was backing out. Again [/facepalm]

Good-day.

DeletedUser54374

Yes, war :icon_twisted:

Both tribes seems to just be arguing and thinking one is better than the other.. And seems to me that both sides are scared of each other :icon_redface: In one incident, calmir said to not push him, and I think BBS pushed him....but nothing is happening :icon_neutral:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Why wouldnt you use it as an excuse? you already got a 1 vs 1 out of it...

you got better things to do here than noble an enemy tribe?? A GOOD enemy tribe at that?

I would view their intrusion here as a challenge, and i would answer it. Im sorry that you dont feel the same way.

But i came here to kick ass. Maybe you prefer sim city or noob nobling??

Im glad your not in my tribe. I dont like it when players are reluctant to fight enemies...

As a side note, i am merely responding to your post> in no way, shape or form am i instigating.. Just thought that others came here for the same reasons i did...

Shlomzi

Yes, war :icon_twisted:

Both tribes seems to just be arguing and thinking one is better than the other.. And seems to me that both sides are scared of each other :icon_redface: In one incident, calmir said to not push him, and I think BBS pushed him....but nothing is happening :icon_neutral:

Perhaps it is. Perhaps it is but we don't want you to think it is, or perhaps we want you to think that we want you to think something is happening to cover our true feelings and plans which are non existant or perhaps we want you to think that so we can make plans or perhaps that is also a plan to veil our true plans.

You'll know when we want you to know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You truly are an idiot, ain't you?

Firstly, I'm not sitting. I'm actually playing the account.

Secondly, I have never spied on HAM!!!. Do you even know my history with Bloodhood? I was led by him on W17 and then took over the tribe after he left. He and I are on very good terms and have known each other for a very long time.

Thirdly, I don't spy on tribes here. I don't feel the need to as I'm not really taking this world that seriously.

Fourthly, Dragonwarriors is banned on these forums. [/facepalm]

Fifthly, when I said we were too far away he said I was backing out. Again [/facepalm]

Good-day.

I know what your history but that doesn't change the fact that you sent CTRL info who passed it on to me. I might have it in mail somewhere, your name came up in it as the spy. Then we moved the conversation onto skype.

It does not matter whether you know BloodHood from other worlds or not. You sent information to CTRL whether you admit it or not.

As for worrying about HAM!!! safety, i really don't care about players who spy on HAM!!!. What bothers me is a player who spies and then starts talking big when infact we know all along hes a little scaredy cat who passes out and all these wonderful things. HAM's diplomacy for instance.

I notice he wants a war on boo!

Maybe thats what you want. Maybe its just you want HAM!!! and boo! to war so you can try to remake CTRL. But hey who am i too argue.

You keep up the good work, im sure youll make CTRL real good.

Shlomzi

This message is hidden because bigbadsanta is on your ignore list.

Your idiocy astounds me, and as such, I've added you to my ignore list. (Count that as an achievement, you're the only person to ever be added to my ignore list in my entire TW forum career that will actually stay there.)

DeletedUser

Get a room you two ;) but i understand your feelings for oreyn ;) the teddy is irresistable :icon_redface:

u keep that love well hidden behind a mask of Meanness (i just made that up yesh) don't you? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I know what your history but that doesn't change the fact that you sent CTRL info who passed it on to me. I might have it in mail somewhere, your name came up in it as the spy. Then we moved the conversation onto skype.

It does not matter whether you know BloodHood from other worlds or not. You sent information to CTRL whether you admit it or not.

As for worrying about HAM!!! safety, i really don't care about players who spy on HAM!!!. What bothers me is a player who spies and then starts talking big when infact we know all along hes a little scaredy cat who passes out and all these wonderful things. HAM's diplomacy for instance.

I notice he wants a war on boo!

Maybe thats what you want. Maybe its just you want HAM!!! and boo! to war so you can try to remake CTRL. But hey who am i too argue.

You keep up the good work, im sure youll make CTRL real good.

Let me state this clearly:

Shlomzi has the trust of myself, Bloodhood and templarz. He has the trust of the members of HAM!!!

There is absolutely no queastion about his loyalty. If you find the need to continue making these pointless and pathetic accusations - please forward me that mail you are so fond of talking about. Then if such a mail exists, I'll check the date, and compare it to when Shlomzi took over the account.

Until then, stop making yourself and boo! look idiotic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3135

I would ignore Santa, his claims are as baseless as the character he's named after :icon_wink:

And bbs, I know your scared matey, but try reading your mail.

DeletedUser

But BH, I believe in Santa. =(

Well at least I'm supposed to so I get presents. =P I prefer the Easter Bunny though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Largely depends on the person really. I myself like Bacon for breakfast, ham for lunch and some roast pork for dinner mostly.