HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

DeletedUser

I notice, as a mod, and supposedly nonflaming poster.... that you are doing everything you can to continue the argument.. Is this your pnp to detract from the Boo/Ham argument?

As a mod, arent you supposed to deter such arguments?

He's not a mod in this world so stop bringing that up. He can post just like anyone else in a world he doesn't mod, simply because he's only a player in that world like you and me.

On topic: Good job HAM!!!, domination on 2 continents near the core is pretty impressive so early in the game.

DeletedUser

I'm going to split this into misinterpreted jargon involving my psych, and what's continuable.

You can question my methods and my tactics, you can tap dance around me with twisting my posts. I have done well enough wherever i have gone... And i have led all the way.

Here's a point, but I'll have to word it differently for it to be used properly.

"What I've done has worked so far, who's to say it's going to change."

And it's a valid point, but there's always a degree of chance involved, and to attack aggressively without alternative measure, like you're portraying is what you do and aim to do, is to deny the chance and disregard the odd of failure, which is what I'm getting at; failure hurts more than success heals.

Hence fourth, attacking all out aggressively is nothing but skilled fluke after skilled fluke after skilled fluke if it's not backed up with backup plans such as diplomacy, alliances and so fourth.

There aren't many tribes around in the entirety of TW.net which have lasted the test of time following the "only aggression" policy you seem to be administering. If you try and name them, you'll learn that yourself.

That's why I'm saying I hope you're never my leader. Solely because of your only aggression policy you seem to be portraying with your posts, that in combination with your closed mind you have, not listening to a single thing I'm saying and simply continuing your own derailing methods, can lead to a failure that's impossible to recover from. It's only a matter of time.

------------

As for the jargon, let's make one thing clear about the topic. Look at the posts in contrast.

The topic was posted about HAM's success over CTRL. Discussion then developed revolving a light conflict between HAM and Boo, and Pajuno came in and told HAM and Boo! to stop discussing and to war. I disputed this by saying it's not the wisest thing to do because of location and other options, and said I would hope he never becomes my leader because of his outlook on these important characteristics of tribe development.

Pajuno then disputed that by saying he didn't even check the map, and that facts weren't important in PnP, and persisted to label me as reluctant to fight enemies, a noob nobler, sim city player and blind to a challenge.

I replied to this explaining the difference between Pajuno's apparent all-aggression regiment, and the apparent ways Pajuno claimed I played by, to which Pajuno regarded as flaming and started a "flame war" based solely on his own ideals, and that he didn't care about my past, implying I was intending my past to make a difference.

Furthermore, I told him he was off topic and was only continuing to derive the thread from any on-topicness, told him how I could have bragged about my past, but wasn't going to since I was against that, and I attempted to redeem the argument on aggression tactics. He then posted the following, which I consider to be irrelevant jargon:

im "deriving" the topic... do you mean derail??

Your not debating anything with me cause there is nothing to debate. I asked some questions, you got bent out of shape, now your carrying on trying to show my stupidity.

Seems your bent out of shape about boo, so you try to debate military tactics with me like i care. Then you brag about your past like that is supposed to affect me. LOL>

Your still denying your intent to flame me, as your trying to intelligently make a fool of me. Yet every post you make is laced with venom... Hahahaha.

Im glad your getting worked up, and i bet your patting yourself on the back after every post.

But like i initially said, (cause i knew where you were gonna go with this after your first reply) i didnt want to instigate. But since you cant keep your mouth shut...

I notice, as a mod, and supposedly nonflaming poster.... that you are doing everything you can to continue the argument.. Is this your pnp to detract from the Boo/Ham argument?

As a mod, arent you supposed to deter such arguments?

^ It's all the same post, too!

And I beg the question; despite the somewhat obvious assumptions made solely because of Pajuno's closed view on my posts, seeing them entirely how he wants to see them and claiming that's how I intended them, how much is relevant at all to the topic?

But it's worth the quote;

"As this is PnP, I don't have to know the facts.". -Pajuno

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So, you guys gonna fight or continue this boring banter?

It seems that Boo is come to your thread Ham.. do they got the juevos to come noble ya??

The topic was posted about HAM's success over CTRL. Discussion then developed revolving a light conflict between HAM and Boo, and Pajuno came in and told HAM and Boo! to stop discussing and to war. I disputed this by saying it's not the wisest thing to do because of location and other options, and said I would hope he never becomes my leader because of his outlook on these important characteristics of tribe development.

Where in my post did i say to stop discussing and go to war?? Putting words in my mouth can go a long way to making you look good in pnp. But if i didnt say it....

I asked a question, expecting a typical Bh answer, with positive, amusing forum banter.

Instead i get this:

Would you justify the subtle rambles of a single thread as reason for war?

I sure hope you never become my leader.

Now why would me asking a question deserve you to declare this statement?

Why wouldnt you use it as an excuse? you already got a 1 vs 1 out of it...

you got better things to do here than noble an enemy tribe?? A GOOD enemy tribe at that?

Statement of opinion:I would view their intrusion here as a challenge, and i would answer it. Im sorry that you dont feel the same way.

But i came here to kick ass. Maybe you prefer sim city or noob nobling??

Im glad your not in my tribe. I dont like it when players are reluctant to fight enemies...

As a side note, i am merely responding to your post> in no way, shape or form am i instigating.. Just thought that others came here for the same reasons i did...

Again, i ASK questions. I know you not, nor have i heard of you> how can i find out about you if i dont ask??

And, so far in this banter, i have yet to hear your excuse of long range.

The problem is, you consider not warring, as "dancing", which is the point I'm trying to make. You'll only get as far as you can throw if you only focus on naive aggression, whereas you'll find out shooting with a cannon gets the ball much further if you think carefully about it instead of just going out and doing whatever.

based upon the convos, i feel its a safe assumption i can ask my initial question. Both sides have "danced" around the topic, and i believe one person from each side stepped forward and declared not worth the time atm> THEN there was continued banter.

Your assuming here what is my style exactly> but as you have based your opinion on four posts from me... where i have only stated i am here to kick ass. Nowhere have i stated how i will go about it. Nowhere i have i said these are the rules dictated inside my tribe.

You're deriving the topic from what it actually is; HAM's military efforts. I'm trying to debate with you an ideal method in which to run military, you're focused on next to nothing more than trying to flame me. That's like trying to prove gravity wrong by swinging a punch at someone's face. Ironically, soon enough you'll realize gravity's true when your momentum after the someone dodges causes you to crash to the ground.

Where did we discuss military tactics?/ (other than your mention of 50 hours distance rule) where did i state my tactics, tools, or methods. Again, Kicking ass can mean a lot of things to a lot of different people. I know some people find kicking ass to be nobling barbs.

I'm going to split this into misinterpreted jargon involving my psych, and what's continuable.

Here's a point, but I'll have to word it differently for it to be used properly.

"What I've done has worked so far, who's to say it's going to change."

And it's a valid point, but there's always a degree of chance involved, and to attack aggressively without alternative measure, like you're portraying(HOW) is what you do and aim to do, is to deny the chance and disregard the odd of failure, which is what I'm getting at; failure hurts more than success heals.

Hence fourth, attacking all out aggressively is nothing but skilled fluke after skilled fluke after skilled fluke if it's not backed up with backup plans such as diplomacy, alliances and so fourth.

There aren't many tribes around in the entirety of TW.net which have lasted the test of time following the "only aggression" policy you seem to be administering. If you try and name them, you'll learn that yourself.

That's why I'm saying I hope you're never my leader. Solely because of your only aggression policy you seem to be portraying with your posts, that in combination with your closed mind you have, not listening to a single thing I'm saying and simply continuing your own derailing methods, can lead to a failure that's impossible to recover from. It's only a matter of time.

Again, i bolded the key points here. Your assuming my methods again and again from a few posts.. where i questioned you on yoru opinion.

Do you go this far on everyone when they say stuff you dont like?? cause i believe that is all i did for you to try to teach me pnp. Next time you go trolling, try for someone that doesnt know what their doing. I have read your posts, i have just led you on enough to hang yourself.

you have portrayed nothing but your ignorance and passive aggressiveness in trolling your own threads. Anything i posted would get the same results, you are that intent on continuing this convo.

I have not put forth enough information for you to go all out and assume exactly how i lead. For someone to say im not listening, your reading awfully deep into nothing......

I disputed this by saying it's not the wisest thing to do because of location and other options, and said I would hope he never becomes my leader because of his outlook on these important characteristics of tribe development.
When did you mention this valid information?? AFTER you said you didnt want a leader?? Are you gonna configure the order of the conversation to suit your needs? Tsk tsk tsk.. .amateur pnp tactics.

Pajuno then disputed that by saying he didn't even check the map, and that facts weren't important in PnP, and persisted to label me as reluctant to fight enemies, a noob nobler, sim city player and blind to a challenge.

Again, i labeled and name called... in the form of a question?? Seriously, dont be so sensitive all the time.. I rather prefer Bh pnp, and that was who i was hoping would bite on my initial question. Sorry to disturb the Ham troll.....

Also, can you find where i said Facts werent important in pnp?? I believe i said "you dont need facts in pnp" as in you can read the thread, get enough info, and derive(proper use for once in this thread) a proper pnp response. I NEVER said facts werent important.

Tsk tsk tsk... putting more words in my mouth. Such a weak pnp rep from Ham... specially when they got bh and calmir there.

Ps. just mentioning "my past", look me up, etc... you are using your past as a crutch>

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am so not reading all that you two have posted. >.<

:icon_wink:

PS - You seem to have scared boo! away, good teamwork. =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I am so not reading all that you two have posted. >.<

:icon_wink:

PS - You seem to have scared boo! away, good teamwork. =P

Thats true, but I do think DC and Paj should stop it now...

Your both smart players so you both know that this is useless and that your just 'fighting' eachother out of boredom. But it is infact spamming this thread and making you guys look weird.

So please stop it?

the pink panther

LOL after all the stick everyone gave dragonwarriors about posting with an Alias DC is doing the exact same thing. Surely the same rules apply here? If you're not prepared to use or announce your IGN your points are moot. oh and congrats on kicking the no.53? tribes arse HAM

DeletedUser

LOL after all the stick everyone gave dragonwarriors about posting with an Alias DC is doing the exact same thing. Surely the same rules apply here? If you're not prepared to use or announce your IGN your points are moot. oh and congrats on kicking the no.53? tribes arse HAM

Actually, everyone whose asked has either received the name or a clue enough to figure out the name easily.

Such as a time when I'll conquer my next village, with seconds included.

the pink panther

Clearly not everyone, as I've seen you respond saying you won't give it, so what is your IGN then?

DeletedUser

That last sentance sounds sarcastic. So I'll be assuming it is. So I'll remind you that CTRL were originally ranked around 10-20th. And in K53 had a lead of many hundreds of villages. It originally was something like 7 players vs 120.

the pink panther

That last sentance sounds sarcastic. So I'll be assuming it is. So I'll remind you that CTRL were originally ranked around 10-20th. And in K53 had a lead of many hundreds of villages. It originally was something like 7 players vs 120.

It wasn't actually suppose to be sarcastic, maybe I always sound sarcatic meh, 7 villages agaisnt 120? wow they must have been good :lol:

the pink panther

Quote? I'm open to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure I have.

Unless it's AK_Iceman, since I mailed him.

that would involve work,

Oh but thanks for the PM, everyone DC is playing ...

Sailorboy 53 7.980 1

Aparrently he likes seamen :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

that would involve work,

Sailorboy 53 7.980 1

If he is playing that account then his first response is a lie.

His clue too me was hes nobling a village at a certain time.

Since seamen has never nobled a village, then he was lying.

the pink panther

If he is playing that account then his first response is a lie.

His clue too me was hes nobling a village at a certain time.

Since seamen has never nobled a village, then he was lying.

LOL BBS that was clearly me joking around:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

As long as he doesn't mop the poop deck, it's all good. :icon_razz:

And yeah, there's a very distinct difference between DC and Dragonwarriors. DC will basically tell you who he is if you ask (nicely) and dragon just hides behind his so he can shit-talk everyone and not get rimmed.

But yeah, CTRL were ranked much higher before the war began, so props to HAM!!! on their first serious war.

DeletedUser

It wasn't actually suppose to be sarcastic, maybe I always sound sarcatic meh, 7 villages agaisnt 120? wow they must have been good :lol:

=P. We offered hugs, which made them run. So we sent in blodyx. They willing opened their gates for her - then we attacked as she seduced them!

the pink panther

=P. We offered hugs, which made them run. So we sent in blodyx. They willing opened their gates for her - then we attacked as she seduced them!

I take it all ctrl-alt-delete the 3 branches were in K53?

And is there anyway to block people seeing you post? :lol: As JP and ICe aren't happy with me posting :icon_redface:

spleen mage

I can't believe I even opened this thread. Barring the first page, most of it consists of pointless arguments that barely seem relevant to the thread anyway. That's 10 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

DeletedUser

that would involve work,

Sailorboy 53 7.980 1

Ahhh, you promised you wouldn't tell! :icon_sad:

This is more disappointing than CTRL's counter attacks, and those were pretty shocking. Have you seen Calmir's ODD per village rise? It's like they can't time or noble anything.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I can't believe I even opened this thread. Barring the first page, most of it consists of pointless arguments that barely seem relevant to the thread anyway. That's 10 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

I'm sorry for that Spleen, I'll ask BH to put in a bolded line in his first post to warn people for this.