-o-

DeletedUser58566

The mighty -O- are in a recruiting hunt and to find answers about T-W-C asking random players questions about the tribe ect..

dan1000best on 21.03. at 20:00
Hey,
How is life in [ally]TWC[/ally]?
~Dan
T-W-C
uh do i know you?
dan1000best on 21.03. at 20:52
nope, just thought i'd give you a mail because im interested in what your tribe is about ;)
TWC
why it concerns you
dan1000best today at 00:44
I like to be informed.
dan1000best today at 16:48
so tell me more about TWC what are its long term goals?

rosAriS on 21.03. at 19:17
how are things in TWC?
T-W-C
Good why?
rosAriS today at 01:34
seems your leadership is afraid. they are trying to make alliances all the way around them.
T-W-C
LMAO, are they really, i be damned. How is your diplomacy. This tribe is well i don't think for me, tbh.
rosAriS today at 03:05
we have our one alliance. thats plenty.
T-W-C
Damn, you really think so, what you nobling policy/tribe to smash policy, Im running out of room now because my tribe is throttling me.
rosAriS today at 03:13
if they arent blue, their fair game. isnt that everyones policy?
T-W-C
well not with this tribe. It like ask or be told, me personally like to have freedom when attacking/nobling players.
rosAriS today at 03:15
LOL every time i talk to someone else TWC seems that much more pathetic. LOL

rosAriS today at 03:44
first, an account sit would be required, just to see if your up to our high standards. secondly we would have to get closer to you as a tribe, because our temporary peace, if you want to call it that, with your tribe could get ugly any day now.

rosAriS today at 01:34
seems your leadership is afraid. they are trying to make alliances all the way around them.

This is the way how they recruit players they look at your Diplomacy and see if you are scared of anyone :X To be honest they dont know our leadership so its funny when they say they know our Diplomacy and use it against our players to recruit them.

rosAriS today at 03:15
LOL every time i talk to someone else TWC seems that much more pathetic. LOL

You are pathetic Our players are not Stupid every player you have mailed has forward it to me and into tribe forums and we all had a great laugh at them :)

if they arent blue, their fair game. isnt that everyones policy?

Your policy is if they aint Blue its a recruitment target or if its a tribe its a local merge.

I could go on All day with the mails you have sent and the best part is its -O- (Duke) sending the mails :O I thought they are not tribe huggers anymore :( I was wrong.

I suggest you stop trying to recruit our players and asking them questions you are only getting a bigger Hole If you want to learn something about our tribe ask the Players and tribes on the rim they might give you some infomation if not send more random mails to the players so we can all have a laugh :)

This topic should let other tribes near -O- how they recruit your players and how they get infomation from your tribe they mail random players in your tribe and hope not to get any of your loyal Members:)

I dont have anything against The tribe -O- they should start acting like a top 10 tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't heard of much fighting by TWC so pointing others as tribal huggers is a bit funny.

If I remember correctly, you tried to bully one of our member to stop attacking one of your ally but you got laughed at as an answer (too bad I didn't keep that conversation) ... You don't have much credibility.

DeletedUser58566

Maybe you havent heard much fighting from us because we dont mention on Public forums ;)

Look In k66 should give you a clear answer ;)

DeletedUser

I haven't heard of much fighting by TWC so pointing others as tribal huggers is a bit funny.

If I remember correctly, you tried to bully one of our member to stop attacking one of your ally but you got laughed at as an answer (too bad I didn't keep that conversation) ... You don't have much credibility.

that is because we don't post all of our wars in the forums. Also we don't go and recruit everyone around us.

DeletedUser

Maybe you can make a list of all those *major* wars that you were part of ?

It's something to be bragging around saying you are a super power, but maybe you can prove it...

I think you had k66 by hiring a lot too. If I remeber corectly, you were 3 tribes on that k. Looks like a lot of canibalizing going on there.

DeletedUser58566

It's something to be bragging around saying you are a super power, but maybe you can prove it...

I think you had k66 by hiring a lot too. If I remeber corectly, you were 3 tribes on that k. Looks like a lot of canibalizing going on there.

SHH.. dont have to tell you anything about our tribe if you are active on public forums then maybe you would have seen my last reply on another War topic.

Get facts right before you say things that aint true we have never had 3 tribes in k66 so before you talk more crap Look at your own continent.

DeletedUser

haha, lol, three tribes. seems like ur confusing us to be GOD XD

and i must say, we pretty much dominated our continent by smacking the other contenders out of the way. from what i knw, u dominated ur continent by merging with other tribes in the continent. from what i know, i cud easily call u a mass recruiting family tribe since players in WORD still exist (or do u forget about them and noble them when u merge cos they dont have any place available in the tribe :icon_eek:)

and yes, been noticing a few players from KBC, SIN V and LMTT being forced to -O-

DeletedUser

Dwarven King said:
But, soon, they rallied together to form a coalition against their most common enemy at the time. SEA. They hoped to take advantage of SEA's partial merge into -O- and sweep them aside. Known as the "Anti-SEA Coalition" multiple tribes from k68 banded together to face this common foe. Due to a poorly decided tribal alliance with one of the tribes that formed the coalition, they approached my tribe, GDA.

here us another beautiful example of -O- recruitment tactics :D

DeletedUser

I'm sure I saw 3 tribes in your profile at some point. Anyway, that's not my point. I know I'm in a family tribe and I don't like it. I'm not proclaiming I'm the best in the world either.... I just think you guys are arrogant and think you are very good because you own a K ... pitiful. There is a lot of canibalizing in your tribe whatever you guys wants to say publicly, it's your thing.

GODs family war that you took a few village... not really impressive. In fact, I don't see any tribe in your total conquers worth bragging about... You guys were two big tribes (maybe even 3 in the beggining) with the best on your K for a little while and everything else sucked... You killed them, congratulation!

Prove your worth by fighting good tribes, don't brag about beating bad ones (Everyone do that in the beggining of a worlds). When you have something to really be proud of, I'll give it to you. Until then, just show some class and shhhhhhhhhhh (silence).

DeletedUser

I'm sure I saw 3 tribes in your profile at some point. Anyway, that's not my point. I know I'm in a family tribe and I don't like it. I'm not proclaiming I'm the best in the world either.... I just think you guys are arrogant and think you are very good because you own a K ... pitiful. There is a lot of canibalizing in your tribe whatever you guys wants to say publicly, it's your thing.

GODs family war that you took a few village... not really impressive. In fact, I don't see any tribe in your total conquers worth bragging about... You guys were two big tribes (maybe even 3 in the beggining) with the best on your K for a little while and everything else sucked... You killed them, congratulation!

Prove your worth by fighting good tribes, don't brag about beating bad ones (Everyone do that in the beggining of a worlds). When you have something to really be proud of, I'll give it to you. Until then, just show some class and shhhhhhhhhhh (silence).

is there any reason for u to try to get us to fight someone?? maybe something like declare war on us while we are fighting someone else

DeletedUser58566

How many times do I have to say dont talk Crap it seems to come out your mouth alot.

When did we ever Brag about beating tribes I told you We dont mention our wars on public forums and then you say we mass recruit so I told you we cleared our rivals in k66 I didnt brag I was giving you a fact.

Get your eyes tested If you seen 3 tribes on our profile because we never had 3 tribes.I dont care what you think about us just make sure you come back with facts.

DeletedUser

The whole point you are trying to mak here is totally stupid.

-o- is one tiribe of 56 members

TWC
T-W-C is 100 members...

Who has the funniest hiring policy ? If you guys want to make a point better start making your facts straight as well.

DeletedUser

I think your reading comprehension is not quite up to par here.
What is being said and what you are interpreting it to say is two totally different things.

DeletedUser58566

The whole point you are trying to mak here is totally stupid.

-o- is one tiribe of 56 members

TWC
T-W-C is 100 members...

Who has the funniest hiring policy ? If you guys want to make a point better start making your facts straight as well.

You are stupid my point is showing -O- leadership random mailing players with funny reasons to recruit them and how they get infomation from a top 5 tribe.

I didnt mention anything about how many members they have.

DeletedUser

You are stupid my point is showing -O- leadership random mailing players with funny reasons to recruit them and how they want infomation from a top 10 tribe.

I didnt mention anything about how many members they have.

I believe this further proves the point i made previously.

DeletedUser

I believe this further proves the point i made previously.

Kudos 00bie.

this subject has nothing to talk about such events we had a pointless argument over. All we want to do is tell you whats going on with tribes around us.

DeletedUser

I find it humorous the only attention the OP brings to the conversations he has had with -O- 'leadership' is what THEY said. From what he posted as responses to them, he doesnt seem all that pleased with his own tribe. What it appears to me is he attempted to do precisely what he is accusing them of doing. He fails miserably, and brings it to the external forums as a pathetic attempt at pnp.

This entire topic is pointless.

DeletedUser

I could go on All day with the mails you have sent and the best part is its -O- (Duke) sending the mails :O I thought they are not tribe huggers anymore :( I was wrong.

I suggest you stop trying to recruit our players and asking them questions you are only getting a bigger Hole If you want to learn something about our tribe ask the Players and tribes on the rim they might give you some infomation if not send more random mails to the players so we can all have a laugh :)

This topic should let other tribes near -O- how they recruit your players and how they get infomation from your tribe they mail random players in your tribe and hope not to get any of your loyal Members:)

I dont have anything against The tribe -O- they should start acting like a top 10 tribe.

You call people tribal huggers. You tell people to start acting like a top 10 tribe. You brag around talking about your greatness while you were in absolutely NO *major* fight... You use the *tribal huggers* towards them because they try to recruit your players, they have less members than you so they can hire 40 more people to have the same level of *hugging skills*. If they would like to hire some people from your tribe, they can give it a shot if they want. They can send mails around to whoever they want.

You just can't insult other tribes and think we won't compare you to them. I got everything right, you are just not understand MY point.