-o-

DeletedUser

This entire topic is pointless

I should have kept the funny mails crazy.gazza (we laughed so much about it, I definitely should have kept it) sent to klimeh not that long ago that said we had to stop attacking your academy (REV or they were at least allied). You threathened us with war and we continued. All tribes around you should know that you don't really care about your allies. What about that ?

rygardal

The whole point you are trying to mak here is totally stupid.

-o- is one tiribe of 56 members

TWC
T-W-C is 100 members...

Who has the funniest hiring policy ? If you guys want to make a point better start making your facts straight as well.

Well then, you truly have no idea in regards to recruitment. Have you actually considered that T-W-C possibly have 100 members whom are active, committed and are a good addition to the tribe? Whereas -o- may have less members, but the quality of the members may be less. I think that claiming a tribe is brilliant because of their member count is totally ridiculous and shows your own inexperience of the game. I know that if I thought that all the applicants I get would be good enough for TARDIS, I would never hold back recruitment as 100 strong committed members will beat 40 strong committed members.

Don't get me wrong! I admire tribes who stay with a low member count, but I don't think that they will be necessarily more effective than a tribe with 100 members. An example of this would be world 1's former rank 1 tribe, T/W. I went against the T/W family, and they had better coordination than any tribe I've played against since world 1 and they had 800 members! They would have slaughtered any tribe with low member counts as they would have 800 members attacks raining down on you, as opposed to 100 members. It's simple strength in numbers logic, logic which is apparently lacking from you.

DeletedUser

cshipley on 17.03. at 17:49
Your name has been mentioned by this players, he mentioned you are disillusioned with the new leadership in your current tribe and are considering joining [ally]T-W-C[/ally]. Until I have solid evidence of this I can only assume it is the aforementioned player "name dropping" in order to gain an invite.

We, recruiting T-W-C members? Let me assure you we have not made ONE official attempt to recruit ANY T-W-C or TWC members, period. However, the above mail was sent to one of our members by Cshipley, co-duke of T-W-C. Here is a blantant first-hand attempt to recruit one of our members.

Now, I didn't give it much thought, however this inflammatory post is so hypocritical, it makes our government seem like an uncorruptable and efficient organisation.

Hence, the above quote is a mail sent to one of our members by the duke of T-W-C.

We have not recruited, or officially attempted to recruit any member of T-W-C.

T-W-C has recruited one of ours, and has attempted with another. Search "Pantallica" on TwStats, and check his tribe changes.

As for these mails, I think my players are just a bit *too* friendly. If any1 is gonna do any try getting info out of people, it will be me. Hmph. :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know that and I'm fine with their member count. I just think they shouldn't be insulting others like they are trying to do.

100 members is like a normal tribe in other worlds, it's not bad by itself.

rygardal

I know that and I'm fine with their member count. I just think they shouldn't be insulting others like they are trying to do.

100 members is like a normal tribe in other worlds, it's not bad by itself.

Why did you bring it up then? You cannot call them hypocrites either as you are implying, as they never specifically said that "recruiting lots of members is bad", they actually questioned the way in which they recruited their members. Thus meaning your whole 'omg you have more members, so you can't speak about recruitment' is a load of crap.

Then you proceed to say "100 members is like a normal tribe in other worlds, it's not bad by itself." The fact you didn't add anything other than the amount of members to the debate regarding recruitment either means that you are keeping this other reason as to why they cannot speak about recruitment to yourself, or as I suspect, you really don't have a leg to stand on. You have basically said nothing, and your admittance of their member count being alright, renders your recruitment argument useless.

DeletedUser

I brought this argument because they were calling -o- a tribal hugging tribe that was trying to recruit their members. They said that with no facts and insulted everyone. Every tribe can have the number of members they want, it's not my problem. My problem is insulting others and then not being accountable to what they said.

When you call others tribal huggers, you better be able to come to the plate to say how much better you are in that regard. The argument about members can easily be used here because the term *tribal hugging * is usually used toward family tribe hiring everywhere and tribes not fighting any wars.

Yet TWC has a sister tribe, -o- doesn't. They could if they wanted to, I don't mind. TWC didn't have any major fights so they can't come here indulting people publicly while they are totally unproven. THAT is my point, not their number of members.

I just don't like how their diplomat is arrogant and insulting people. They did that to one of our members, that my only reason to reacting to this thread. It's a thin reason, but at least it's entertaining.

DeletedUser

Didn't some of your members end up being banned for attacking us illegaly or something?

DeletedUser

We, recruiting T-W-C members? Let me assure you we have not made ONE official attempt to recruit ANY T-W-C or TWC members, period. However, the above mail was sent to one of our members by Cshipley, co-duke of T-W-C. Here is a blantant first-hand attempt to recruit one of our members.

Now, I didn't give it much thought, however this inflammatory post is so hypocritical, it makes our government seem like an uncorruptable and efficient organisation.

Hence, the above quote is a mail sent to one of our members by the duke of T-W-C.

T-W-C has recruited one of ours, and has attempted with another. Search "Pantallica" on TwStats, and check his tribe changes.

As for these mails, I think my players are just a bit *too* friendly. If any1 is gonna do any try getting info out of people, it will be me. Hmph. :icon_evil:

Cshipley's message looked like he was mailing someone who wanted-asked to join so if Photos or someone like him talks to one of your members about joining your tribe wouldn't you mail him and talk to him then? I dont have all of the facts so I might be wrong.

DeletedUser58566

Pantallica was a good friend of cshipley when the continent first started and he knew Pantallica before the player joined you.

Pantallica had very good reasons why to join us your players in k66 went inactive and it left the player alone far from your tribe and around us we didnt force the player to join and we didnt tell lies.

The mails In the topic show the (Duke) telling lies about our tribe to either force our players away and recruit them.You havent recruited any of our players but your council has tried and if this topic wasnt made then maybe you could have mailed more.

Its not the reason your trying recruiting our players I made this it is because (HOW) he tried to do it by telling lies about our diplomacy and Random mailing players to find Infomation.

This topic is to show How the Duke of -O- recruits from other tribes and to scare away players and then he gets his council member to mail other players for infomation.

As I says at the start I dont have anything against -O- but you got to find it funny :p

rygardal

renders your recruitment argument useless.

I defended T-W-C's recruitment policy, nothing else.

They said that with no facts

They used an IG message, later confirmed by Adellion to be true that -O- had indeed attempted to recruit at least one member of T-W-C tribe. They did infact use facts, their facts used were later supported by the admittance of Adellion.

The argument about members can easily be used here because the term *tribal hugging * is usually used toward family tribe hiring everywhere and tribes not fighting any wars.

1) T-W-C have brought this to the public, and pretty much initiating a war. Now, I don't see how that can be hugging (a hug being an act of intimacy) , surely if you can be claiming now that T-W-C are tribal hugging, that their diplomacy of insulting people and being aggressive is somewhat untrue. They aren't hugging what so ever.

2) T-W-C's main point in this thread is -O-'s lack of subtlety in trying to gain spies, and their blatant recruitment and feeble technique in grabbing at least 1 member of T-W-C. This is undeniable - as I said, it was confirmed by the duke of -O-.

3) The only bit of the post from T-W-C that I disagree with, is them calling -O- tribal huggers for the reasons stated. I don't think that -O- aren't tribal huggers, I just feel that the reasons used by T-W-C didn't prove that.

4) T-W-C's main point here is still entirely valid, that -O- should start acting like a top tribe and not try and poach players and information in the style they did. This was some good propaganda, backed up by facts. The method of getting intel, and not making it obvious that you are possibly planning war is a vital aspect of war time diplomacy; this adding further evidence to the lack of competence to hold the top 10 position that they currently have.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser58566

Everyone has there point of view of -O- because they have SO... many mergers from tribes around them and then to be friendly with another tribe on the border from k67 it just looks to (ME) they might be tribe huggers I could be wrong and maybe they want to war with everyone and kill us sleeping :icon_twisted:

They might not be tribe huggers but I think they want to give me a huge hug :)

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:

She asked to join me on skype - that's how it started.

Pantallica asked me to join so we didn't do much in the line of stealing your players - all great players need to be in great tribes and that's why Pan had to send her metal loving head over to us.

DeletedUser

We've have only ever had two. FAIL.

We never went to war with GODs. FAIL.

You're getting owned on here. FAIL.

LOL hell yeah getting owned lol.

I don't see any tribe worth calling a war in your conquers... I have no proof of you having 3 tribes at some point but I still think it happened before (I don't mind if I'm right or not). you cannot just post the word fail and think you own people.

No major fights for TWC, they never went in a real war - you failed

DeletedUser

LOL hell yeah getting owned lol.

I don't see any tribe worth calling a war in your conquers... I have no proof of you having 3 tribes at some point but I still think it happened before (I don't mind if I'm right or not). you cannot just post the word fail and think you own people.

No major fights for TWC, they never went in a real war - you failed

Just wondering, what do you consider a major fight? And has your tribe been in any?

DeletedUser

I defended T-W-C's recruitment policy, nothing else.

They used an IG message, later confirmed by Adellion to be true that -O- had indeed attempted to recruit at least one member of T-W-C tribe. They did infact use facts, their facts used were later supported by the admittance of Adellion.

1) T-W-C have brought this to the public, and pretty much initiating a war. Now, I don't see how that can be hugging (a hug being an act of intimacy) , surely if you can be claiming now that T-W-C are tribal hugging, that their diplomacy of insulting people and being aggressive is somewhat untrue. They aren't hugging what so ever.

2) T-W-C's main point in this thread is -O-'s lack of subtlety in trying to gain spies, and their blatant recruitment and feeble technique in grabbing at least 1 member of T-W-C. This is undeniable - as I said, it was confirmed by the duke of -O-.

3) The only bit of the post from T-W-C that I disagree with, is them calling -O- tribal huggers for the reasons stated. I don't think that -O- aren't tribal huggers, I just feel that the reasons used by T-W-C didn't prove that.

4) T-W-C's main point here is still entirely valid, that -O- should start acting like a top tribe and not try and poach players and information in the style they did. This was some good propaganda, backed up by facts. The method of getting intel, and not making it obvious that you are possibly planning war is a vital aspect of war time diplomacy; this adding further evidence to the lack of competence to hold the top 10 position that they currently have.

I agree that we disagree. You have your views and I have mine. I don't think it's good propaganda at all. The lack of ability of being in the top 10 is shown in battle. I agree with your statement no 3.

For the rest, I don't have the same evaluation of the situation that you have. I respect your opinion though as it is well explained, but I don't share it.

DeletedUser

As I says at the start I dont have anything against -O- but you got to find it funny :p

No war yet I suppose. And it's really funny and had to laugh about those mails :lol:
I don't think any from -O- is going to reply more...

DeletedUser

haha, lol, three tribes. seems like ur confusing us to be GOD XD

and i must say, we pretty much dominated our continent by smacking the other contenders out of the way. from what i knw, u dominated ur continent by merging with other tribes in the continent. from what i know, i cud easily call u a mass recruiting family tribe since players in WORD still exist (or do u forget about them and noble them when u merge cos they dont have any place available in the tribe :icon_eek:)

and yes, been noticing a few players from KBC, SIN V and LMTT being forced to -O-

I'm afraid you are a bit confused here.

No one from KBC has gone to -O-

DeletedUser58566

I'm afraid you are a bit confused here.

No one from KBC has gone to -O-

Your right I dont think any KBC player has went to -O- only because you are very... close in friendship and no doubt alot of your players will soon join -O-.There is talks about a merge ect.. and it is possible it will happen As a council member of KBC and -O- told me.

It might not happen but It sounds like you are :p

DeletedUser

Your right I dont think any KBC player has went to -O- only because you are very... close in friendship and no doubt alot of your players will soon join -O-.There is talks about a merge ect.. and it is possible it will happen As a council member of KBC and -O- told me.

It might not happen but It sounds like you are :p

Hey now, were done with merges over here ... Family tribes FTW?! :icon_wink:

The merge opportunity you are talking about happened a while ago, which we declined at the time. (Just to set the story straight)

I don't think you'll be seeing any of our Black Knights over there in -O- they said we're too big of point whores, whatever that means. :icon_redface: