Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

Shlomzi

Iceman, you were actually a bit obscure as you did not quote which did lead to slight confusion. Your posts had some good points but they also had a few discrepancies (as Atomic pointed out,) other than that though I see no problem with them. However, this is PnP so being obscure comes back to bite you in the ass as it leaves things open to interpretation.

Anyway, I like both sides a lot but Regina is in R.Inc so I have to root for them!

-Shlomzi

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Good luck with that then.
TWstats War Map

From the war map, it seems the majority of the fighting will be fought right along the K54/K44 border, with the exception of those 2 K55 members.

I was saying the reason behind the declaration was rubbish... geez you guys take me out of context, or maybe I'm not being clear enough. :)

Yup, and we are hardly near the north in the majority of K54. My tone was not aggressive, just informative that I would not suggest expanding too close to HAM!!! in K54 and K53 territory :)

Gicusan

Oh noez.

Where is the delete account button?

So, Vampira, you jumped from fighting Hidden to fighting BD. That is like jumping from learning to ride a kid bike directly to a McLaren. Good luck with that and I hope you will provide some good quality entertainment.

Anyway, I see that big daddy Bloodhound is there to protect you :) We had no intentions of expanding in k54 but we might need to ennoble a few northern Rinc players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We want to dominate and own K55.
Black Dawn think they can prosper in K55 - and to stop that from happening we are gonna take out their players

Let me get this straight. You've just went to the bother of making a war declaration for 2 players? Wow, I really feel flattered. :)

DeletedUser

We welcome the declaration and look forward to watching your armies fall beneath our walls.

I just hope the morale doesn't hurt us too bad in the other direction :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not just two players, it's you two! I'd be running and hiding too :D

GL to R.Inc, you will need it.

DeletedUser

This war is of great interest to me.

R.Inc certainly took an honorable stand, but i still have to imagine they are the underdog.
Goodluck!

DeletedUser

Yup, This one will be a exciting one! :)

Really looking forward to!

Good Hunting both sides :)

DeletedUser

boo did worse, atleast R.Inc have BD members in their area.

Ombre de nuit and pinkie were both in boo!.... Need any more?

Continent rankings in k43
1. BD 1.51.
5. boo! 693.066

At the start we werent in a real position to get involved against BD, but in the mean time we have taken out the villages near us and nobled into their area and have got in their faces.
Now R.inc have declared on BD and you have switch from boo!'s side to THE's and BD.
You lost 2 enemies and gained 2 enemies, you lost THE and BD but gained Boo! and R.inc. HAM!!! said they will be neutral unless BD noble near HAM!!!. Since HAM!!! and R.inc are intwined thats going to be hard to stay away from war with HAM!!!. You might have gained 3.

You solved nothing. Go dig yourself a hole, oh wait you have. Shame its your grave muwah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

DeletedUser

Looks like another war of quality vs. quantity. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

Nice idea there, I have been looking at the rankings and the ODA BD. They seem to have a great deal of quality and they seem to have a great deal of time to play this game. And those are the two factors that count.

Quantity will do nothing against them, even if a player has troops he is useless if he does not know how to use them. Since I am in R.Inc I am pushing for them baised, well yes it is. But I doubt my village cluster will be touched because I am so far away from the conflict.

Also, if anyone come on here screaming " NOES U R NOT IN R.INC".

I use this name cause it is my original forum name, however I own the prabhu deva account.

DeletedUser57960

Having been in tribes on previous worlds with both Canine and Regina. I stay neutral, but wish both sides the best of luck. :icon_smile:
This will be fun to watch! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes, but that isn't really a good excuse.

R.Inc - "Oops, I pissed my pants."
boo! - "Yeah, well I shit myself."
R.Inc - "Well I guess it's not so bad then, since boo! did worse."

Which is CLEARLY what was said.

You get flamed for making stupid posts so you start making them up.

DeletedUser

Oh noez.

Where is the delete account button?

So, Vampira, you jumped from fighting Hidden to fighting BD. That is like jumping from learning to ride a kid bike directly to a McLaren. Good luck with that and I hope you will provide some good quality entertainment.

Anyway, I see that big daddy Bloodhound is there to protect you :) We had no intentions of expanding in k54 but we might need to ennoble a few northern Rinc players.

Hmm maybe from learning to rid a kids bike to learning to ride a... MOTORBIKE :eek::eek:

A McLaren is a car so technically, in a way the car might be easier because it has 4 wheels, and lets face it, if you fall off a car there is no hope.

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight. You've just went to the bother of making a war declaration for 2 players? Wow, I really feel flattered. :)

I think the general idea is that we will stop you expanding in our territory, and anyone else from BD who want too.

Gicusan

I think the general idea is that we will stop you expanding in our territory, and anyone else from BD who want too.

So the goal of your war is something like limit our expansion?

This recalls the good time when the shitty k43-44 alliance had no real thoughts of winning. They just wanted to stall us. Ouch.

PS
And yes BBSanta, I know you ennobled Ioana and a couple of Pinkie.

DeletedUser

This recalls the good time when the shitty k43-44 alliance had no real thoughts of winning. They just wanted to stall us. Ouch.

PS
And yes BBSanta, I know you ennobled Ioana and a couple of Pinkie.

We joined to win, boo! had no itentions of just stalling you.

Anyhow Gicusan, less talking more playing. We wanna see some stats.

ReginaV

We start at home, clean out, take out the trash - call it whatever you want.
I haven't said we stop there, and haven't said otherwise either.

You exspect me to tell you our plans ? :icon_rolleyes:

But your villas, just looked too good to stay away from :)