Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

DeletedUser

Should be fun to watch .. Great being neutral whilst watching 2 decent tribes smashing each other :)

Its good for passing time ..

DeletedUser

This could be intreating , I think r.inc can do it easily as long as they don't have players leave because there scared of big bad BD. And the timings right if they waited any longer it would only get harder .

p.s is that a picture of a warhammer (orcsvshigh elves) battle in your pnp. lol
can people on here at least pretend for a second they are not uber geeks :)

Which is why your avatar is from uber geek of all uber geek games, Magic: The Gathering (card game) :icon_wink:

Anyways, we welcome the further attacks. I'm interested in seeing what happens. My only worry is that PinkyToe won't be able to sit half the tribe now :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Ah so the peasants pick up their pitchforks.
Reputation wise BD is the model that people love to admire.
Small membered, close knit, silent running, very good at what they do.

R.Inc. is what I percieve as the tatterred remiains of the miserably self overhyped =SK= failure. < who knows maybe they've wisened up since the days they worshipped Raven on these boards. >

I'm not sure enough of the logistics involved to predict a path of events, though BD has far better players and far better leadership (im guessing a smaller presence in the theatre of conflict though).

For my part, burn the peasants, Eirich. hang their corpses as scarecrows.

DeletedUser

So the goal of your war is something like limit our expansion?

This recalls the good time when the shitty k43-44 alliance had no real thoughts of winning. They just wanted to stall us. Ouch.

PS
And yes BBSanta, I know you ennobled Ioana and a couple of Pinkie.

Accomplishing any objective counts as winning to the team accomplishing it.

If i wanted to take a dump before you and i did,

I WIN.

DeletedUser

Which is why your avatar is from uber geek of all uber geek games, Magic: The Gathering (card game) :icon_wink:

Anyways, we welcome the further attacks. I'm interested in seeing what happens. My only worry is that PinkyToe won't be able to sit half the tribe now :icon_cry:

Thereby making you an uber geek for recognising it :icon_wink:

Same goes for The Tristonator, don't call people geekjs for playing whatever it is, if you can recognise you obviously played it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ah so the peasants pick up their pitchforks.
Reputation wise BD is the model that people love to admire.
Small membered, close knit, silent running, very good at what they do.

R.Inc. is what I percieve as the tatterred remiains of the miserably self overhyped =SK= failure. < who knows maybe they've wisened up since the days they worshipped Raven on these boards. >

I'm not sure enough of the logistics involved to predict a path of events, though BD has far better players and far better leadership (im guessing a smaller presence in the theatre of conflict though).

For my part, burn the peasants, Eirich. hang their corpses as scarecrows.

*Sigh* Somebody had to bring Raven into it i guess..

DeletedUser

Let's not have this degrade into how valid a tribe's reasons to war are for pages on end, I think they been addressed enough :) To be honest, it was expected for several weeks that it would come to blows at some point. Now I'm just interested in the outcome.

I'll try to post up a map in a bit (once I find a computer with photoshop)

DeletedUser

I must say, im looking forward to this.

just fyi R.INC, before you declared, qwert the awesomeful brought in some powerhouses :D

DeletedUser

that was obviously the point , but thanks for explaining it too those under the age of 5 who might not have notice my obvious self-degradation.

anyway....... back on topic , any reports yet ?

ODD scores at the moment

2020 Gicusan 51.756

7085 PinkyToe 12.920

Doesn't look like much is happening yet

DeletedUser

Gicusan's ODD is only from random attacks he used to get when he was first :)

DeletedUser

*Sigh* Somebody had to bring Raven into it i guess..

I'm sorry. Did I hit a sore spot over y'all past forum idiocy, misplaced loyalty and piss poor character judgement ?

Cry yourself to sleep, you'll feel slightly better.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. Did I hit a sore spot over y'all past forum idiocy, misplaced loyalty and piss poor character judgement ?

Cry yourself to sleep, you'll feel slightly better.

No you pissed me off when you brough up Raven after all the posts that were made last time asking people to stop making posts about him. And by misplaced loyalty i presume you mean that i trusted my tribes leader to do the right thing which he didn't. Of course i trusted him, if i ddin't i would have left the tribe. And by character judgement, how was i supposed to know what he was doing when i barely ever spoke to him?!

Use your brains, and actually think through your questions.

DeletedUser

No you pissed me off when you brough up Raven after all the posts that were made last time asking people to stop making posts about him. And by misplaced loyalty i presume you mean that i trusted my tribes leader to do the right thing which he didn't. Of course i trusted him, if i ddin't i would have left the tribe. And by character judgement, how was i supposed to know what he was doing when i barely ever spoke to him?!

Use your brains, and actually think through your questions.

Trust someone you've barely talked to ?
Theres you lack of intelligence and poor judgement laid bare right there.

I can see you SK idiots haven't got any more sensible or matured since the day's y'all made idiots of yourselves and worshipped your wannabe poser of a leader early world.

Y'all started off the world in a shite tribe and are still in one.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

I can see you SK idiots haven't got any more sensible or matured since the day's y'all made idiots of yourselves and worshipped your wannabe poser of a leader early world.

For someone who criticizes intelligence, you don't show much of it yourself in this post. Were you drunk when you wrote this? But either way, if the above is what a lot of people think as indeed they seem to, then maybe this is not so much of quantity vs quality... but rather the underrated vs. the overrated.

Now let the bitching stop, and the games begin.

O, but one more thing, CRY forums show BD and CRY planning on R.inc, so lets not start crying about the war please? :icon_wink:

Thanks
Blood

DeletedUser

Some harsh but true words there but non-the-less Pervy has silenced his PnP victim once again just by reminding them how idiotic and Stoooooopid they really are .. whos next ? Could be you ! :icon_surprised:

Stay tuned to find out !

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Some harsh but true words there but non-the-less Pervy has silenced his PnP victim once again just by reminding them how idiotic and Stoooooopid they really are .. whos next ? Could be you ! :icon_surprised:

Stay tuned to find out !

Some dumb radio-style words from Pricer, will people realise he's an idiot? Stay tuned to find out! :icon_rolleyes:

I expect more from a w6er :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Some dumb radio-style words from Pricer, will people realise he's an idiot? Stay tuned to find out! :icon_rolleyes:

Can i be the caller on line 1, that realised pricer and pervis are idiots?