Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

DeletedUser

For someone who criticizes intelligence, you don't show much of it yourself in this post. Were you drunk when you wrote this? But either way, if the above is what a lot of people think as indeed they seem to, then maybe this is not so much of quantity vs quality... but rather the underrated vs. the overrated.

Now let the bitching stop, and the games begin.

O, but one more thing, CRY forums show BD and CRY planning on R.inc, so lets not start crying about the war please? :icon_wink:

Thanks
Blood

First up blood, take stock of the post you quoted.
While I may just be drunk most times, I've also not spoken about war in that post.
I've spoken about the retarded forum actions of SK members early on in the server, how much they worshipped that imbecile Raven and how badly their first attempt at a tribe in this server failed.

Its unrelated to the war but related to the background of the war.
Unless you're drunk or trying to play troll then piss off, it doesn't concern you.

DeletedUser

Some dumb radio-style words from Pricer, will people realise he's an idiot? Stay tuned to find out! :icon_rolleyes:

Or will he properly realise when he gets his exam results in at the end of the year who knows !

I do fancy myself as a Chris Moyles .. So I Take it you dont have a face for the radio or should I say Heart.

Everyone has a bit of idiot in them .. even you Bh :)

I just choose to use my Idiocracy more than normal ..

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
First up blood, take stock of the post you quoted.
While I may just be drunk most times, I've also not spoken about war in that post.
I've spoken about the retarded forum actions of SK members early on in the server, how much they worshipped that imbecile Raven and how badly their first attempt at a tribe in this server failed.

Unless you're drunk or trying to play troll then piss off, it doesn't concern you.

Yes, Raven was a complete failure. Read the threads, =SK= members got annoyed at each moment of the stage, they visibly shouted out when he used forum accounts. And when he was finally banned none were more critical of him than they were. They dealt with it with maturity and an honest mind, and now they have put it behind them. This is a new tribe, a new leader, and one that does not deserve to be painted with one brush. Raven's brush.

And ofcourse bbs, to my superior intellect everyone is an idiot... idiot :icon_wink:

Just kidding, people know most of the time I'm messing around :icon_razz:

HAM!!!
Blood

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Or will he properly realise when he gets his exam results in at the end of the year who knows !

I do fancy myself as a Chris Moyles .. So I Take it you dont have a face for the radio or should I say Heart.

Everyone has a bit of idiot in them .. even you Bh :)

I just choose to use my Idiocracy more than normal ..

oo, what exams you doing?

DeletedUser

Can i be the caller on line 1, that realised pricer and pervis are idiots?

I've been gone a while but if the forum personality threads are anything to go by, if you agree with a certain notion, that notion gets immediately discredited. :lol:
Yes, Raven was a complete failure. Read the threads, =SK= members got annoyed at each moment of the stage, they visibly shouted out when he used forum accounts. And when he was finally banned none were more critical of him than they were. They dealt with it with maturity and an honest mind, and now they have put it behind them. This is a new tribe, a new leader, and one that does not deserve to be painted with one brush. Raven's brush.

And ofcourse bbs, to my superior intellect everyone is an idiot... idiot :icon_wink:

Just kidding, people know most of the time I'm messing around :icon_razz:

HAM!!!
Blood

For my part, Rob, I love a flame fest just as much as every other guy.
But should I disdain and look down on a group of people dumb enough to put faith in SK ?
Of course I should.
Sorry if the concept hurts someones feelings.
And if it doesn't they need not reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This quote confirmed it, Pervis is an idiot.

background of the war is related to the war. Because its both about the war

DeletedUser

O, but one more thing, CRY forums show BD and CRY planning on R.inc, so lets not start crying about the war please? :icon_wink:

Thanks
Blood

Don't know why PeRvIs would have a reason to cry about a war. Beyond the fact I don't see him as the crying type, he doesn't even play an account on this world :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This quote confirmed it, Pervis is an idiot.

background of the war is related to the war. Because its both about the war

The fultility of talking sense to you has been well documented by DC, Ak_ice, spleen, etc.

You're insipid past the point of rationalizing and thick beyond realizing th flaws in what you type.
And thats not my opinion, its the general impression given when pretty much everyone votes you as worst poster in the Pink Panther's thread.

@ Eirich : My self imposed exile from the server ends in short order. :icon_razz:

Shlomzi

I've been gone a while but if the forum personality threads are anything to go by, if you agree with a certain notion, that notion gets immediately discredited. :lol:

Although I don't usually agree with you, I agree with you here.

BBS must be one of the worst forum posters I've ever come acorss in my entire time on the PnP forums.

But should I disdain and look down on a group of people dumb enough to put faith in SK ?
Of course I should.
[/FONT]

Please note that they had no reason not to trust him. There was no indication at the start of the world that it was dumb to put faith in him. I think he led SK in another world - did he not? And a lot of his members came from there. He was not banned on that world nor was he exposed for multiple forum accounts, and therefore they believed that he was a genuine good leader and so on as they had no reason to believe otherwise.

If you will then look at the posts in this world, you will notice that (as Rob said,) that they became visibly angry at Raven and were even more critical of him than most others.

The fact that they were able to turn away from Raven / SK once it was proven that their leader cheated / used multiple forum accounts shows incredible maturity and it shows that they do not just blindly follow their leader, which can be a good thing in some cases.

I, personally, think you're being a bit too harsh on them for the past tribal history without taking into account that they did not know Raven was a cheater, and once they did, they abandoned him.

However, flame away. I don't really mind.

-Shlomzi

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please note that they had no reason not to trust him. There was no indication at the start of the world that it was dumb to put faith in him. I think he led SK in another world - did he not? And a lot of his members came from there. He was not banned on that world nor was he exposed for multiple forum accounts, and therefore they believed that he was a genuise good leader and so on as they had no reason to believe otherwise.

If you will then look at the posts in this world, you will notice that (as Rob said,) that they became visibly angry at Raven and were even more critical of him than most others.

The fact that they were able to turn away from Raven / SK once it was proven that their leader cheated / used multiple forum accounts shows incredible maturity and it shows that they do not just blindly follow their leader, which can be a good thing in some cases.

I, personally, think you're being a bit too harsh on them for the past tribal history without taking into account that they did not know Raven was a cheater, and once they did, they abandoned him.

However, flame away. I don't really mind.

-Shlomzi

Come now, we can all agree on the same stuff and express mutual respect for each other.

Or we can spice the forum up.

Take a pick.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Of course I should.

If they admitted they are idiots, why then tell them? It's an issue long gone.

Don't know why PeRvIs would have a reason to cry about a war. Beyond the fact I don't see him as the crying type, he doesn't even play an account on this world :icon_eek:

It was directed to others, not really Pervis as such, and it was a pun psshhhhhhhh :icon_wink:

Im doing about 15 altogether which I think only engineers will know of, There kinda boring :icon_sad: ..

Yea, does sound boring :icon_razz: Got my exams to get into uni, easy. :icon_wink:

Shlomzi

Come now, we can all agree on the same stuff and express mutual respect for each other.

Or we can spice the forum up.

Take a pick.

Pervis, you know I'm all for a good debate and I love arguing. However, I also do think that there should be a point at which we should stop - and I believe we shouldn't be too harsh without taking into full account the past of SK and Raven.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Just in case they forget :icon_cool:

It's similar to talking to that guy who was 27 years in prison and then let out because he was innocent, and then a few days later got hit by a taxi, and then telling him, you wasted 30 years of your life... HA!

DeletedUser

Pervis, you know I'm all for a good debate and I love arguing. However, I also do think that there should be a point at which we should stop - and I believe we shouldn't be too harsh without taking into full account the past of SK and Raven.

You have a good point but some peoples opinions will never change, all you can do is try. I know myself SK werent all the same as Raven, They deserve some justice as there was nothing they could do to stop the humiliation against them.

DeletedUser

If we all cared as much about fairness and the preservation of people's fragile feelings we are in for a somewhat more pleasant and a very much more boring time.

Skrew that.

It's similar to talking to that guy who was 27 years in prison and then let out because he was innocent, and then a few days later got hit by a taxi, and then telling him, you wasted 30 years of your life... HA!

Its a half interesting story but I don't think in either gravity or in metaphor its indicative of my comments.
I'm simply bring up unwanted ghosts of the not-so-distant past of why people who were part of a failed overhyped premade witha dishonest leader, a largely talentless member pool and God-aweful propaganda are not much better or smarter than they were back then.
Hell I might even thow some doubt as to how sincere their condemnation of Raven was and whether it wasn't just staged act outrage.

Its their word and tis for the beholder to believe or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shlomzi

You have a good point but some peoples opinions will never change, all you can do is try. I know myself SK werent all the same as Raven, They deserve some justice as there was nothing they could do to stop the humiliation against them.

I never said I would change Pervis's opinion. Pervis is far too stubborn for that :icon_wink:

And I wasn't even trying to change his opinion as it would be a complete waste of time. I was simply stating my opinion on the matter.

Now, I see at the top of page 4 you were saying Pervis exposed them for being idiots and what not - yet here you are saying I have a good point. Do you agree that he is being too harsh, or not? I'm slightly confused on this right about now.

spleen mage

but rather the underrated vs. the overrated.

Overrated? Are you serious?

- BD's average points per player is 40k higher then the next closest tribe.

- They've consistently stayed in the top 6, for the majority of the world, with a handicap of 10+ members (at least) to their top 40 score.

- Even with such little member count, they hold the top ODD by a considerable margin. Work out that as an average ODD per member, and it's even more staggering.

- They are the top tribe for total OD

- They hold dominance in two continents, looking at the map, they are one of only 4 tribes who have done so.

I'm not denying that R.inc could be a good tribe, or have good members. But pound for pound, they are not even in the same league as BD, and you'l have a hard time finding statistics to state otherwise.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Has the war actually got underway yet?

Any reports... (since there are no conquers!)

As much as i like reading big blocks of text i enjoy some actual battle better.