Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

Gicusan

Worried. no. scaring? sure.

down to 300 incomings now. no worries :)

come'on, you know how hard it is to take a village from an active BD player. especialy a full of troops one. long range. i know you love me but you should not worry too much. Rinc is not a walk in the park in game but they are still not quite there. Especialy the k55 ones I know. So do not worry, in a few moths I will still be here bashing your logic.

Last edited:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Well, his extrovertism, his personality, his forum presence, his leadership, his promises, third party expectations and PnP lulz aside.

He is hardly rubbish as a player.
And I may be biased because I had some role to play in his development as a player (although yes he should've learned to carry himself better) and Purple Predator had a larger role.

But a guy who's rank 1 (though for little a while only) in a server played by Purple, myself, godsman, Duffbdat, Allyboo, Jamm, GBC and others is not a rubbish player slice it however you want/

Raven was hardly rubbish as a player either, you know what I meant.

Er....what are you basing this on? Seems like a random statement you just pulled from thin air, to try and justify your point :icon_wink: "natural inclination to rate them above statistics" what's that all about, and where did you get that from?

You claimed BD were over-rated, I still don't see you proving this :)

....and I have no idea how you managed to pull 300 into the argument. Last time I checked, BD weren't semi-clad spartans, they didn't charge around yelling "MADNESS?!?", and I'm certain there's not 300 of them.

People naturally love a good story of the few against the many, it is like a romanticism of it all. They love it, they can't get enough. Look at OA world 4. They were loved so much that w00t and MCD bringing them down then caused MCD and w00t to fall as a later consequence.

You were around in world 6 when CHE!!!, w00t war was raging on, I used the whole quality thing over and over again to degenerate my opponents and make my own tribe overrated to the maximum I could get them too. We developed a very good P&P image, the few against the many tactic was one of the large influences in that. I regularly highlighted how we had all the top OD players, how we were 30 something players but fighting and winning against 4 tribes all with over 100 members, average about 125 players each. I've used it also countless times in circulars on other worlds, it's motivational, it works.

Think about it, why do the smallest tribes always have the best P&P image? Because people love it, they buy into it, they want more of it, they become a supporter of that tribe and love the idea of players with huge abilities taking on the tides.

You know it works, people like the idea of few against the many, it leads to an overrating of that tribe, there is no doubt of that.

DeletedUser

Raven was hardly rubbish as a player either, you know what I meant.

Based on that one thread about his attempted nobling and his performance in this world, even if he isnt rubbish (and the thread in question pointed that he was) hes certainly considerably worse than kebabe.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Actually if who I was told it was (I can't actually remember the name, but have the avatar image in my head strangely), they although a liar, a cheat, and not that great a leader, was actually a fair enough player and played on world 1 etc.

DeletedUser

Though, it was rather annoying how he started every sentence with "When me and my mentor PP.....".

Name dropping ftw.

I felt like hitting him everytime he did that. Funnily my best memory of kebabe was when pervie invited him to a skype chat then kicked him. ^^

DeletedUser

OMG, finally got through all this rubbish.

For anyone reading this from the back and are considering going through the whole thread, DON'T!

Page 4 summary:

Omg your an idiot
No your an idiot
Your both idiot's
Your an idiot for saying that...
Random Raven Flameing

As for the Topic, Regi I know you've got this one in the bag! GO R.Inc! Bring the blood. The Lycans hungry.

DeletedUser

yes cal, im playing here, as of a few days ago.

watch out R.Inc!

now bloodhood, i suggest you stop asap.
pervie wont stop, you should know this by now.
some people are interested in this war, so please stop flaming each other for the sake of it.

Spleen, looking forward to working with you :D
and kebabe developed as a player after w16 or here, it was 33 he really showed he had talent. And people learn from their mistakes, i for one respect him, although he made many mistakes, he has learnt and is now doing quite well

DeletedUser

This keeps getting more and more interesting!

Keb is good when he isn't trying to be too good. And pervie is definatively stubborn, he still can't get it in his head that goats aren't a substitute for women (or men).

DeletedUser

This keeps getting more and more interesting!

Keb is good when he isn't trying to be too good. And pervie is definatively stubborn, he still can't get it in his head that goats aren't a substitute for women (or men).

Goats can be used to fulfill both carnal and culinary desires. Women can only be used for one of those purposes.

Versatility wins :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Tbh W30 isn't exactly the best place to look for good pnp. Regardless, good luck regi. I suggest keeping the people of w30 up to date on the war.

Just for the record, I found kebabe to be a try-hard suck-up (lack of better words); boosting the egos of and 'getting around' to the 'famous/skilled' players' to make himself look excellent. He was also very proficient in literary devices, as shown by his intelligent posts and communication.

-Nightmares

DeletedUser

Totally Confused now ...

So Raven is at war with BD whose at war with R.INC.. whose at war with Gatecrashers .. who is allied with Boo! .. who are NAP'ed with HAM!!! who is working on killing CTRL cause CTRL just reached 15 million Points!

Awesome!

So whats really happening is Boo! and R.inc both at war with BD now .. and STILL NOT ONE GOSH FOR DAMN BLOODY REPORT from each side!

Get back on track damn it! .. Im running out of popcorn...

POPCORN BOY!! .... Over here!

DeletedUser

Goats can be used to fulfill both carnal and culinary desires. Women can only be used for one of those purposes.

Versatility wins :icon_redface:

That's just your women Pervie. Here in Australia women can perform both those tasks, not that our women's culinary use involves eating them.

DeletedUser

On first glace, it's quantity vs quality. But surely if that so called quantity has quality, things start to deepen.

The smartest thing for BD to do, I'd say, would be to play the defensive card and let R.Inc attack them first, as it's more cost-effective. Once that starts to work, the advantage R.Inc have from quantity would become less extreme and BD could start to conquer the K44/54 front at the same time as expanding their isolated K55 territories.

As for R.Inc, the smartest thing would probably be to attack on the K44/54 front since BD are going to be focusing on defending the isolated K55 villages. It would also be wise to keep player size at a good mean, keeping the entire tribe like a single unit without too many going out and being the stars, to optimize morale advantages and noble costs. Perhaps even recruit some meat shields to give both an illusion of mass recruiting and weakness and allow further growth to increase already existing advantages.

If anything's for sure, it's that there are certainly a lot of factors involved in this war and it will prove which tribe is up to the test. Hopefully, though, it wont end too badly, and both sides could very much assist the other if they were allies as opposed to enemies when glancing location wise.

ReginaV

Oh wow, take one night off and a topic will be totally derailled.

I am not responding to provocations about my former tribe and former leader. That topic is ended as far as I am concerned, so you bash away, use Raven and =SK= all you want.

Nor am I going to tell anyone HOW, when or where we will attack, that would be stupid.

Like we won't really attack, just to keep anyone here amused.

We're Renegades, we do it OUR way, for OUR tribe and our way of playing.
I doubt we will disppear anytime soon, if we was to do that, there's been plenty of reasons and warring BD is absolutely not scaring us.
yeah, they're big and grusomme, and off course we're scared... :icon_rolleyes:

They're JUST players like us, and you can go get your stats all you want and you can say BD is pro all you want, but nothing will change what is going to happen.

All there is to say, is you just gotta be patient, since Renegades might be slow starters, but in the end bring more pleasure because we do it thoroughly.
This is not a wedensday night bang with the wifey... boring slow and just to be done with.
We go for taking time and caress the details.

And for me, there's even LESS worry, when I see that BD need to get Hidden to stack their villages and bring [CRY] into this, so they can take us from several sides :icon_razz:

If they were so mighty, they wouldn't need those tribes.

DeletedUser

1v1 is just gone i guess.

BD vs R.INC! would of been fun .. Call in the Irish!!! Says the English King!

Sorry Sir the Irish are sleeping with the Tankard girls...

O bugger... Well ummm .. Retreat!!!! we need more reinforcements!