The world becomes old

DeletedUser

I recognize, THE players in south - west corner where nobled either when i was in ORI or Ronin, F.D the same story(sorry guys- old times).

CEG where a little slow on moving when we migrated south.
LSD B never tried anything rong :icon_twisted:

I was a nice guy with KNT and xDex, so they where always friendly with me and alowed me to take a look inside.

Cloroz where pointwhoring way down south on TPA and NG villages.So was no one left to atack me :icon_cry:
Oh was Fev tribe, how was that called? Suigen? the one Skan wanted them erased?

A long list of THE,F.D,CEG,Suigen and a few random villages helped me be ok(read happy) add ORI villages after i left them and made Ronin.The taste was great and you should have tried at least one time.

Where have you been those days? :icon_rolleyes: wait nobling some 8w? great job.
I'm proud of you son.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11188

ok guys enough of the squabbling. Lets get back on topic and to how w8 is old :)

DeletedUser

ok guys enough of the squabbling. Lets get back on topic and to how w8 is old :)

But we enjoy flaming each other :( It makes our lives mildly worthwhile to live :D

Annnnnyyyways back on topic.

Who is the world's oldest remaining player? (still playing their first account)

Also, what is the oldest account still in circulation? (Allowed change of ownership)

DeletedUser

Its saturation with KNT posters perhaps

Bit of an oxymoron that one yes? How can a dead forum have a saturation of posters?

As to clandestine talks with Fenix, I think we're allies so I'm not sure why we'd have to be clandestine. The only step up from that would be UNION membership to become core-Allies.. hmm why do these terms sound so familiar? :p

DeletedUser

World 8 is so old...

World 8 is so old that our LC uses dinosaurs.

rich26ca

But we enjoy flaming each other :( It makes our lives mildly worthwhile to live :D

Annnnnyyyways back on topic.

Who is the world's oldest remaining player? (still playing their first account)

Also, what is the oldest account still in circulation? (Allowed change of ownership)

my best guess would be Jazz and DTA...

DTA one here on day one i believe he told me once.

and i believe there both w1/4 players originally from DRB i think (don't quote me its been along time)

DeletedUser3967

425186,Jaaz,133,722,7367257,5
16149,litwol,7863,214,2246628,245
162335,saturnsfolly,133,347,2985843,162
33916,amichi,133,100,1035269,624
94360,sephiroth05,3054,4,20686,1848
79581,W1NNER,133,142,1253020,520
79477,DTATDM,133,645,6630043,13

This is a list of the top 7 players who joined the world, still active.

Jaaz is officially the oldest player in W8, but about a split second.

Litwol has changed owners. W!NNER has left, i'm unsure about the others, but i'm either 3rd or 4th

DeletedUser

seems Clorox Dukes have given up the ghost - seems they cannot even be true to mates from way back... and share Da Pirates Forum on w21 ...

Hmmm.......... that aint playing well -

I dislike those that are not true and stick-by loyalties through thick and thin...

God knows i have done.. even being amidst having mates on both sides of the current south-side cull...

It's called honour- and friendship -

DeletedUser

Another one of the small time noobs who think his opinion matters to us. Atleast you made it a worthwhile read eh?

chivalrous knight

You didn't mean CLOROX is about to break as well??

I did notice some CLOROX players had left the tribe such as Bread Castle (this was bring up in our forum and everyone wonder why she left)

So...does that mean war is over and peace is coming???:)

DeletedUser

Blue? You is feeling good? :icon_eek:

reference to people not understanding anything...
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=131691

Now what you means by "seems Clorox Dukes have given up the ghost.. etc etc"???? Your post here is totally opposed from the one on W21. :icon_surprised:
Myself and bronzl are not leaders of Argh! and a lot of time inactives there. Aswell we not said anything against your shared forum propose. I think bronzl even don´t have a clue about this all.

Leadership of Argh! opposed to that (ie backwards, Dulcycka, midnight11 and others), you need ask them why, not blame your friends on W8 by that. I think that happens because the tribes are not allied, plus they became big and big tribes tends to ignore small ones. Sad but true. :icon_neutral:

That have absolutely nothing related to W8, and Clorox Dukes playing there have no involvement with that decision. I was clear enough?

@ zewerrat - Blue is a "small time noob" now only because you don´t know him? I´ll say the same about you then. Small noob!! :lol:

@ chivalrous knight - As I stated, this have nothing related with W8 and Clorox Dukes are not involved. Blue must be on a bad trip today. :icon_confused:
Clorox isn´t about to break, Clorox is about to stay. And if you want know bread castle reasons you need ask her. And I not see any peace coming. lol
How are you btw? :)

edit: btw, replying your ask there, mars (computergui) is very ill with a respiratory disease. :(

DeletedUser

@Merrick - Erm, I'm not calling blue a 'small time noob.' I forgot to quote Feverient saying [DT] fail. Then my second part was a light comment towards JP saying atleast his comments were half worth reading. It was 4am, and I had ben to London to see Metallica..
I'd consider Blue as a very experienced player of this world, and also rather good to talk to.