THE, pro or foolish.

DeletedUser

I always thought you were of the opinion boo! were gods on earth! =O

DeletedUser

im sorry to intervene... i just cant not say this! you the leader of BOO!! were telling somebody else to do a co-ordinated attack agsint pinky?

can you follow ur own advice?

and im out...

I never asked them to do it alone, i asked them to help participate in, which few ever replied to, and if they did it was a no.

As for the last attack it wasn't coordinated as certain players did not send. DANEDATTA, pathpaver ect.... However that is our problem and i am making no excuses for it.

INSO just told us many times it would help, then backed out last minute. Yes they did some fighting, but telling us we were not helping and making empty promises when we have done more attacks against BD than them.

Wem peomised help, whcih they got. We did not promise to do it all.

DeletedUser

I never asked them to do it alone, i asked them to help participate in, which few ever replied to, and if they did it was a no.

As for the last attack it wasn't coordinated as certain players did not send. DANEDATTA, pathpaver ect.... However that is our problem and i am making no excuses for it.

INSO just told us many times it would help, then backed out last minute. Yes they did some fighting, but telling us we were not helping and making empty promises when we have done more attacks against BD than them.

Wem peomised help, whcih they got. We did not promise to do it all.

Man, I feel for you, I really do. Touch break man, better luck next time? All this carrying on about the issue almost makes me feel bad for you :icon_cry:

Wait, who am I kidding? No it doesn't. The fact is, I thought this was a thread about THE and Boo!, and the merits/dismerits of their recruiting, but somehow it managed to become about us us...again.

I'm sure the average forum user found this to be a "hot topic" weeks ago, but it's getting old now. Can't a thread stay on topic with the first post these days?

DeletedUser

Man, I feel for you, I really do. Touch break man, better luck next time? All this carrying on about the issue almost makes me feel bad for you :icon_cry:

Wait, who am I kidding? No it doesn't. The fact is, I thought this was a thread about THE and Boo!, and the merits/dismerits of their recruiting, but somehow it managed to become about us us...again.

I'm sure the average forum user found this to be a "hot topic" weeks ago, but it's getting old now. Can't a thread stay on topic with the first post these days?

Your tribe members brought attacking Pinkie into it not me.

Neither did i ask you too feel bad for me. I'm sure youve got enough too feel bad about already. I said what happened and it doesn't matter to em. Despite certain attackers not attacking We still gained villages and Pinkie still lost them and you had it easy and you still do.

If we are such a bunch of noobs tehn Ombre would be still here. If we were such a bunch of noobs then Pinkie wouldn't have lost villages.

If R.Inc are such a bunch of noobs then you wouldn't need the help. If R.Inc were such a bunhc of noobs you wouldn't be afraid to attack back

DeletedUser476

I was happy when I saw this thread because I felt a 4000 word forum post coming on. Unfortunately, most of the points I would have made have already been made by my friends in THE. Most of this sort of thing (recruitment and what have you) goes back to discussions that were ongoing when I left in January. I'll have a more detailed read later and offer my two cents then, brace yourselves people.

DeletedUser

This is going to be too easy

bigbadsanta said:

Ok, is that the case? I publically challenge you, right now to find me any post in this thread where a player from my tribe brought attacking either BD or Pinkie Winkie up first.

Here's a hint, the first post from a BD member occurred on page 3, and he was responding to something you said about Pinkie :icon_wink:

bigbadsanta said:
Neither did i ask you too feel bad for me. I'm sure youve got enough too feel bad about already. I said what happened and it doesn't matter to em. Despite certain attackers not attacking We still gained villages and Pinkie still lost them and you had it easy and you still do.

If we are such a bunch of noobs tehn Ombre would be still here. If we were such a bunch of noobs then Pinkie wouldn't have lost villages.

If R.Inc are such a bunch of noobs then you wouldn't need the help. If R.Inc were such a bunhc of noobs you wouldn't be afraid to attack back

Who said anything about noobs? I don't recall saying that. I subtly hinted that you try and get back on topic, seeing as how this is nether a thread about BD, or a thread about BD vs R.Inc.

DeletedUser92

When all is said and done, I'll give credit to boo! for at least recognizing the urgent need to obtain friends. It never seems to stop asking other tribes to join in against us, and makes a semi-decent case for it in the name of the third party's self-interest. I can't really fault them for this, since one of my favorite ideas is the security of stable relations with solid tribes. Of course, those very same people that Boo! approaches might feel equally assisted by siding with us against Boo!, but that's just how it goes, right? In fact, they feel they may be more aided, looking at how the different tribes work and present themselves...

DeletedUser

Ok, is that the case? I publically challenge you, right now to find me any post in this thread where a player from my tribe brought attacking either BD or Pinkie Winkie up first.

Well if you want to publically find a post now about BD memebers bringing up attacking Pinkie Winkie then here it is.

im sorry to intervene... i just cant not say this! you the leader of BOO!! were telling somebody else to do a co-ordinated attack agsint pinky?

can you follow ur own advice?

and im out...

DeletedUser

When all is said and done, I'll give credit to boo! for at least recognizing the urgent need to obtain friends. It never seems to stop asking other tribes to join in against us, and makes a semi-decent case for it in the name of the third party's self-interest. I can't really fault them for this, since one of my favorite ideas is the security of stable relations with solid tribes. Of course, those very same people that Boo! approaches might feel equally assisted by siding with us against Boo!, but that's just how it goes, right? In fact, they feel they may be more aided, looking at how the different tribes work and present themselves...

I havent asked anyone to fight THE with us. So i think im going to have to ask who it is that i asked.

Since we arent fighting THE yet, we don't need to ask for anyone to join in.

DeletedUser

Says a thing or two about your powers of persuasion doesnt it ? :lol:
The door's that way ======>
Its a beautiful day in which to take a hike. :icon_cool:

On topic :

Of course THE aren't "pro", I'm reasonably sure they don't play tribal wars professionally and thats what the term means.
But having said which, unless you're in perhaps the smallest credible demographic its possible to be in tribal wars and you're reading this, THE are better than you, your tribe, every tribe you've been in, every tribe you can expect to get into, and any four circles of your extended family on either side.

DeletedUser

Says a thing or two about your powers of persuasion doesnt it ? :lol:
The door's that way ======>
Its a beautiful day in which to take a hike. :icon_cool:

On topic :

Of course THE aren't "pro", I'm reasonably sure they don't play tribal wars professionally and thats what the term means.
But having said which, unless you're in perhaps the smallest credible demographic its possible to be in tribal wars and you're reading this, THE are better than you, your tribe, every tribe you've been in, every tribe you can expect to get into, and any four circles of your extended family on either side.

I was in THE on world 8. Its already well known. So perhaps you should bear that in mind when you write your next post.

Because that doesn't mean THE is all too good now does it.

I'm still waiting to see who i asked for help against THE.

DeletedUser

We decided this fight isnt worth continuing BBS, I told you we pulled out of the coalition (if you can call it that) and followed our own desires, your the one who tried to push us into continuing warring against BD and THE, you did so with empty promises as you have done this entire time. how many nukes did boo loose on taking 2 villages from pinkie again ? i just wonder.
Anyways, dont you think its time to stop hyping over every damn thing THE and BD does ? i belive its time you looked somewhere else. If you ask me this is pure jealousy.

first post to bring up pinkie/BD

I promised boo!'s help if you remember and that was it. And boo! has actually done more damage to BD then any other tribe who was part of the coalition. Despite being furthest away and the last tribe to enter it. So we made no empty promises to you. We helped and still are fighting them.

Infact im sure the stats are a testiment to us helping fight the BD war with you.

This is your only successfull nobling of BD

Pabloboy 4 (350|474) K438,871rand4747 [BD]Pabloboy [K24]22nd March 2009 - 20:40:41

How can you really expect to win a war you were too afraid to fight back.

INSO also was under attack and saying it needed help. I pushed for you to fight back so we could help more. Coordinated attacks on Pinkie Winkie ect.. All of which you refused. Coordinated attacks were more likely to do more damage than each tribe doing its own thing. But you refused each time. How can you blame us for that.

I offered some support, and only 1 request was made from a player furthest away from us and it wasn't for the BD war. If you don't ask you don't get.

Don't complain to boo! because your tribe failed at hitting back or coordinating attacks. Thats not our problem, that is yours.

No empty promises were made, we tried to help you. We got involved and tried to help you, we held up our promises. You failed to fight back, you lost. Thats not boo!'s fault.

As for wasting nukes. Most nukes that hit Pinkie Winkie returned home safely, but thankyou for your concern.

second post

I am on about the BD war.

We have the caps in that war and INSO have got a total of 1. And they joined the coalition before you announced war.

If the alliance was so shitty, what are you doing recruiting them? Oh thats right, becausse your a pile of shit

my favourite ... you basically saying you're on about the BD war clearly derailing the topic.

and again:
red.png
Ourea (236|412) K428,122Ombre de Nuit [BD]williamandmary [boo!]15th Feb 2009 - 14:31:59

Our first conquer over a month ago.

We helped the minute we joined, with attacks on Ombre. Its you who failed too attack early on

We were too far to hit anyone else at that time. Pinkie was the only other guy we could hit but most of us couldn't so we needed help. Help you refused to give.

So we chose to take the longer option of moving into the area before attacking Pinkie Winkie. And you complain it took us a while. Perhaps if you were willing to fight back int eh first place when THE wasn't involved you would have done better.

Its not boo!s fault you failed to attack BD, We tried to help you, but some players just can't be helped

and so forth. Note that all of those were before the quote you made. Qwerty asked you to quote the BD player who brought up pinkie/us FIRST. You failed to do so.... miserably. Of course, had you thought it through you woulda known this before you posted the quote from muboop.

DeletedUser

THE are better than you, your tribe, every tribe you've been in, every tribe you can expect to get into, and any four circles of your extended family on either side.

Hes been in THE...

What extended family on either side? Maybe its something like the one THE and BD have. I think thats diplomacy not a family.

DeletedUser

I was in THE on world 8. Its already well known. So perhaps you should bear that in mind when you write your next post.

Because that doesn't mean THE is all too good now does it.

I'm still waiting to see who i asked for help against THE.

what does that have to do with what I wrote ?

And why should i bear you, your past tribes and your jackassery in mind when I write ?
Its not exactly a constructive or interesting topic of discussion now is it ?

Btw, i don't think THE in W8 is tied to THE in W30 very much.

Hes been in THE...

What extended family on either side? Maybe its something like the one THE and BD have. I think thats diplomacy not a family.

The second part of my post was not directed at bbs. Just be cause he responds to everything ever posted here (in a semi literate and half schooled manner) doesn't mean everythin ever posted is about him.
What you should do, is read the entirety of a post before you respond to it and then factor in certain matters such as face value (or the lack thereof), humour, word puns, etc. Then someday you'll get it.

Someday :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

I havent asked anyone to fight THE with us. So i think im going to have to ask who it is that i asked.

Since we arent fighting THE yet, we don't need to ask for anyone to join in.

Aww! I could swear I remember you declaring war against us! Whatever happened to that? Realized it was all just a lot of talk and no action, and backed off after more talk failed to resolve that?

I tell ya what - you, Dragonwarriors, and everyone else that claims to have been in THE in W8? You guys PM me in-game and prove to me that you actually were in THE W8, give me your names from that time, and I'll be more than happy to actually answer one of your questions.

Until then, you were never in THE.

DeletedUser

Aww! I could swear I remember you declaring war against us! Whatever happened to that? Realized it was all just a lot of talk and no action, and backed off after more talk failed to resolve that?

I tell ya what - you, Dragonwarriors, and everyone else that claims to have been in THE in W8? You guys PM me in-game and prove to me that you actually were in THE W8, give me your names from that time, and I'll be more than happy to actually answer one of your questions.

Until then, you were never in THE.

Dragon wasn't i was. Dragon might have at 1 stage made it into CLOROX, but he sure as hell didnt stay.

Anyhow we still are in no position to hit you, so we have no reason to ask any tribe to help fight THE at the moment. Although im sure we will war later.

So i ask again, who did we ask to help out against THE.

DeletedUser

Dragon was in clorox, i'm sure it was posted up in other thread...

In most topics i read i always seem to see the declaration come up. He declared and admitted he wasn't going to support or attack. Which he admitted. I mean they was no point in what he did. He got rid of the diplomacy with BD and attacked them. If he admits he isn't going to do anything to start with you can't real say he didn't do anything in the end.

DeletedUser

Dragon wasn't i was. Dragon might have at 1 stage made it into CLOROX, but he sure as hell didnt stay.

Anyhow we still are in no position to hit you, so we have no reason to ask any tribe to help fight THE at the moment. Although im sure we will war later.

So i ask again, who did we ask to help out against THE.

You alway answer the same question and say the same thing, you just post it quicker. Stop.

DeletedUser

Well if you want to publically find a post now about BD memebers bringing up attacking Pinkie Winkie then here it is.

I'm sorry, that's neither what I wanted, nor what I asked for.

Let me quote you again:
"Your tribe members brought attacking Pinkie into it not me." - BigBadSanta

I asked you for any message from our tribe that brought us or Pinkie Winkie into it before your tribe or you. Going through the entire thread, you yourself have:

Post #10 - about BD
Post #22 - about BD - Btw, you mention Pinkie Winkie here
Post #26 - about BD
Post #29 - about BD
Post #31 - one of my personal favorites, let me quote you: "I am on about the BD war." - BBS
Post #32 - about BD (Ombre)
Post #42 - about BD

Notice the post in red? That's the post Muboop (post #54) quoted and responded to. Post #54 was also the first post from a BD member in this entire thread.

Again, back this up for me with actual proof. My challenge remains the same :icon_wink:

BigBadSanta[/b said:

Edit: Dang, Badlapje, you beat me to it o_O. We even had the same "favorite post" :)

Last edited by a moderator: