THE, pro or foolish.

DeletedUser

Post #22 - about BD - Btw, you mention Pinkie Winkie here

Yes i did, but that was an example of a coordinated attack INSO couldn't/wouldn't join in on. That was not me specifically trying to chat about Pinkie Winkie, although his name was mentioned.

p.s he lost a village today. You might want to tell him to increase his wall sizes. Level 20 is probably best.

DeletedUser

Yes i did, but that was an example of a coordinated attack INSO couldn't/wouldn't join in on. That was not me specifically trying to chat about Pinkie Winkie, although his name was mentioned.

p.s he lost a village today. You might want to tell him to increase his wall sizes. Level 20 is probably best.

What you've skirted here is that qwe4rty has just proved that you indeed did start the petty arguing over BD.
And hence you are proven a liar.
And a moron but its not as if the average reader needed proof of eoither charge.

Oh and his challenge to you still stands btw.

DeletedUser

Ahh, I love the sarcastic comments. Here, two can play at that game:

Boo! Forums: UpTown Genie (3/21/2009) said:
the point is that pinkie has only 13 vills and we are the biggest tribe in the world and still we didn't took even one!! how can you explain that???? he is now probably laughing at us and will have the right......just don't know what to say. another 2 weeks wasted and now everythign starts from scrap...

He seems mighty unhappy there. And what was that due to?

84077862.png

Looks like UpTownGenie is the only one who's able to do much in your tribe. Took ya'll long enough to take a village though. Maybe another tribe should pick him up :icon_wink:

But let's remember here, this isn't a topic about BD, it's THE and Boo!, remember? :)

DeletedUser

What you've skirted here is that qwe4rty has just proved that you indeed did start the petty arguing over BD.
And hence you are proven a liar.
And a moron but its not as if the average reader needed proof of eoither charge.

Oh and his challenge to you still stands btw.

Well here was the first mention of BD.

dexa, from THE.

He brought up the topic of BD.

i wouldnt call it that, THE and BD fought against INSO on the wrong terms, INSO fought with inactivity problems, so WE applied to THE and BD, not the other around.

Next time you wanna throw accusations then for the love of god get your info right.

DeletedUser

Ahh, I love the sarcastic comments. Here, two can play at that game:

He seems mighty unhappy there. And what was that due to?

84077862.png

Looks like UpTownGenie is the only one who's able to do much in your tribe. Took ya'll long enough to take a village though. Maybe another tribe should pick him up :icon_wink:

But let's remember here, this isn't a topic about BD, it's THE and Boo!, remember? :)

lol you have a spy and still couldn't stack against our attacks. Damn your good.

Or your spies just crap lol.

Anyhow im not going to bother asking who it is since you won't tell me, but thank him for the wonderful info would you. He can't even pass you the good stuff

DeletedUser

Well here was the first mention of BD.

dexa, from THE.

He brought up the topic of BD.

How hard is it to have you admit you're wrong :lol:

Here, let me quote you again!

BigBadSanta said:
Your tribe members brought attacking Pinkie into it not me.

My challenge still stands, after you've tried to refute it what, 2-3 times now? Come on now...

DeletedUser

How hard is it to have you admit you're wrong :lol:

Here, let me quote you again!

My challenge still stands, after you've tried to refute it what, 2-3 times now? Come on now...

I am wrong, yes. THE member brought it up

Anyhow, whos your spy lol.

DeletedUser

lol big you'll have to find out lol :icon_rolleyes:i wonder who it is to

It makes no difference anyhow, since they aren't passing BD the good info. But its now just an annoyance.

I have a list of 3. Now just which one. mmmm ill work it out later

DeletedUser

dexa did not go offtopic though, he was arguing as to why INSO members joined up with THE and BD. You appearently saw a red flag BD and proceeded to ramble about how boo! is doing more in the war against it and so on.

DeletedUser

dexa did not go offtopic though, he was arguing as to why INSO members joined up with THE and BD. You appearently saw a red flag BD and proceeded to ramble about how boo! is doing more in the war against it and so on.

We decided this fight isnt worth continuing BBS, I told you we pulled out of the coalition (if you can call it that) and followed our own desires, your the one who tried to push us into continuing warring against BD and THE, you did so with empty promises as you have done this entire time. how many nukes did boo loose on taking 2 villages from pinkie again ? i just wonder.
Anyways, dont you think its time to stop hyping over every damn thing THE and BD does ? i belive its time you looked somewhere else. If you ask me this is pure jealousy.

In all his posts there was a mention of BD. This one is still before i even mentioned BD.

Again he brought up the BD war and this time he brought up our attacks on BD.

So again it was dexa who brought up BD into this not me.

DeletedUser

that post was a direct reply to yours as quoted below

You never answered the part about if you couldn't fight THE/BD what makes you able to fight in THE/BD.

You were the guy telling us you can't win and won't fight

shall we go back further?

post #1: pinapple stating THE is recruit whoring people with high points,
post #2: dexa stating INSO recruits are because the fight with BD/THE was pointless,
post #3: pinapple saying the reason for the merge is irrelevant and INSO woulda lost
post #4: dexa pointing out the stupidness of the initial post once again
post #5: you show up and ask why inactives would be able to fight for THE (ignoring the previous statements that THE only took in the active ones).
post #6: JPohlman disappointing pinapple that he can't join
post #7: dexa saying he already answered your question
post #8: pinapple not getting the point
post #9: abho stating only leadership was inactive
post #10: you again about why INSO can suddenly fight for THE/BD if they couldn't for INSO
post #11: some random guy saying THE are pro fools
post #12: you saying the players we took were he leaders of inso, which is wrong
post #13: pinapple saying they shoulda found some more leaders to take over for the inactives (clearly not everyone wants a leader like you though)
post #14: the post you quoted from dexa, where he tells you they found the fight with us pointless, you needed a shitload of nukes for the little advance against pinkie you did make and you have a serious case of penis envy.

i could continue, but really: it doesn't get any better for you.

DeletedUser92

Whoops! Sorry, I think I do remember Dragonwarriors backing off his "I was in THE" claim. Cuz he was a liar and he got called out on it, and he realized he had a scrap of dignity and chose not to stick with it.

Hey, BBS, still waiting on who you were in THE? Or maybe you forgot when you couldn't fit down the chimney?

DeletedUser

Whoops! Sorry, I think I do remember Dragonwarriors backing off his "I was in THE" claim. Cuz he was a liar and he got called out on it, and he realized he had a scrap of dignity and chose not to stick with it.

Hey, BBS, still waiting on who you were in THE? Or maybe you forgot when you couldn't fit down the chimney?

He was in CLOROX and that was no secret. Then he left and fought them.
Im still waiting on your who we sked to help fight THE tribe? Or maybe you forgot that too

DeletedUser

Thats not nice to say Jpohlman ;(

He only thinks santa got stuck in the chimney because he never got any presents this year.

What he doesn't realise is that santa fits down all chimneys, its just noone bought him any.

Gicusan

bbsanta. it is not a spy, don't hunt your people with your superb logic. it is just a pissed member of boo that sent a one time mail. we hope he sents the good stuff again. we want those kind of tribal forum posts more than info regarding your attacks. We did fine so far without, we will do in the future also.

And what we stack is our business, not yours. The attack tonight will fail same as the others before it.

genie and FS are doing more actual work than your whole tribe.

DeletedUser

bbsanta. it is not a spy, don't hunt your people with your superb logic. it is just a pissed member of boo that sent a one time mail. we hope he sents the good stuff again. we want those kind of tribal forum posts more than info regarding your attacks. We did fine so far without, we will do in the future also.

And what we stack is our business, not yours. The attack tonight will fail same as the others before it.

genie and FS are doing more actual work than your whole tribe.

what attack tonight? boo! doesn't wanna fight.

DeletedUser

ooh, you mean Rand.

Ive never attacked him before. So i don't know how you can say like others before it. But i want to see how he deals with nukes and Nobles.