EreVos vs the World

janash37

Well... not quite, but it's seeming more and more like it each day... and after this speech is done it'll probably seem even more like it ;)

I'm new to this whole declaration thing, hell, i never used the forums more than two or three times in my whole life. So my apologies if this thread looks bland or boring or anything.

But it seems to be the norm for these things to be done on the forums nowadays so what the heck!

Anyway! On to business!

We in K33 have become rather... sick, of EreVos attempting to direct themselves more into the core and so we've decided to stop them in their tracks.

As such, this is a declaration of war vs EreVos, brought to you all by -BOOT-, COOKIE, and IR|F.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now have your fun talking about how small we are and how it's hardly a war with EreVos taking on all these other tribes.

DeletedUser

As stated above - enough is enough, and as Erevos will have realised by now we have already taken steps against them!

DeletedUser

It looks like a big name or two is missing from declaration...

Standings as of right now:
Tribe ranking for the continent 33
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 THE 1,93 Mio. 241
2 -BOOT- 1,75 Mio. 310
3 EreVos 1,36 Mio. 199
4 COOKIE 719.667 139
5 -=TA=- 576.004 77
6 Kraken 495.827 83
7 T.W.U 402.821 80
8 IR|F 376.929 91
9 ~BOOT~ 352.244 78
10 T.W.S 268.834 56

These are the stats of the previous week before declaration:

Side 1:
Tribes: -BOOT- COOKIE IR|F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 148
Difference: 57

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 12
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 233,119
Side 2: 745,616
Difference: 512,497

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,141
Side 2: 91,540
Difference: 65,399

image.php

DeletedUser

Well... not quite, but it's seeming more and more like it each day... and after this speech is done it'll probably seem even more like it ;)

I'm new to this whole declaration thing, hell, i never used the forums more than two or three times in my whole life. So my apologies if this thread looks bland or boring or anything.

But it seems to be the norm for these things to be done on the forums nowadays so what the heck!

Anyway! On to business!

We in K33 have become rather... sick, of EreVos attempting to direct themselves more into the core and so we've decided to stop them in their tracks.

As such, this is a declaration of war vs EreVos, brought to you all by -BOOT-, COOKIE, and IR|F.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now have your fun talking about how small we are and how it's hardly a war with EreVos taking on all these other tribes.

Thought Why You Use so big words .. and wow .. You are other side of K33 .. No wonder thought ..

janash37

Thought Why You Use so big words .. and wow .. You are other side of K33 .. No wonder thought ..

Please, if you want to have a go at me because i'm not on the front lines or near any EV players, do it so i can actually read it?

I've never actually seen a fight were the entire tribe is on the front line, so basically your point is invalid. My position in regards to the rest of my tribe has no bearing whatsoever on my ability to declare war... and if you think it means i'm not serious or i'm just bluffing then you are mistaken.

DeletedUser66411

Good luck..... I am not predicting a long survival rate for EreVos, as they have wars on almost every front.... They made a cease fire with CBTF that lasted around 3 hours.... That was fun.

DeletedUser

Hehe... I think Babzydhas quit after the first wave of attacks...
Not my fault... he broke so called ceasefire.

DeletedUser

It's only a matter of time for Erevos. Unless they have some of the other top 10 tribes secretly supporting them, they don't stand a chance.

DeletedUser

Nah, we're not in this one yet. :)

Oh haha yet lol:icon_wink:

Well looks like other tribes will be moving up in the rankings soon:icon_wink::icon_cool: lol for other reasons of which are left to be unknown to the public too:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Whats happening :O

Side 1:
Tribes: -BOOT- COOKIE IR|F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 41
Difference: 5

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 8
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 132,947
Side 2: 205,426
Difference: 72,479

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,715
Side 2: 63,090
Difference: 17,375

image.php

DeletedUser

i do see the coalition catching up on the nobling :p eReVos really got their hands full

DeletedUser

i do see the coalition catching up on the nobling :p eReVos really got their hands full

Its cause a few, well alot of EreVos's best members are on the k32-k42 border away from the fighting. If thats a valid reason.

DeletedUser

dunno why, but i consider the placement of members the tribes responsibility and is some cases, their fault :S

DeletedUser

Is all you do show stats ?

I'm not a participant in the war, i have no reports to show, and have no intelligence i would share on a public board about the warring tribes.

So when you asked for info -- I'll do my best to inform people with the information i have.

Hey Speedy -- You're in EreVos -- you want to get your mates to post some reports?
Kthxbai.