Rally point destruction

DeletedUser10513

i have seened a few attack reports and i noticed that the rally point was destroyed is that good for anything?!

DeletedUser

In normal server it is usually do to avoid dodge troops return to the village, so your noble attack won't hit them. But there a way to make it return anyway. So I guess, it is useless.

DeletedUser

The only reason for using that tactic is if your not very good at timing and if your not very good at timing you won't do very well in the speed round.

DeletedUser

The only reason for using that tactic is if your not very good at timing and if your not very good at timing you won't do very well in the speed round.
Matty,

don't forget the morale's factor for a player. Just send a catapult's train on statue, academy and rally point - only 3 cats each needed. But that would leave a destruction in a village, that make most smaller players quit. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i have seened a few attack reports and i noticed that the rally point was destroyed is that good for anything?!

haha, that must be my reports :p

just to comment above remark, I'm great at timing if I want to, and I so much like to destroy the rally point :p

sry for your tribemember nagy, but he gave me the knife, and shown me his back :/

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
im still wondering how you catapult a rally point? To me a rally point just looks like an area of ground. Bit confused how you demolish ground :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

im still wondering how you catapult a rally point? To me a rally point just looks like an area of ground. Bit confused how you demolish ground :icon_neutral:

well the rally point has a flag in the middle, so you destroy that flag I suppose

DeletedUser

well the rally point has a flag in the middle, so you destroy that flag I suppose
No,

you'll leave a hole. That has to be filled. It's quite easy, that's the reason, why it's that fast rebuilt.

DeletedUser

In normal server it is usually do to avoid dodge troops return to the village, so your noble attack won't hit them. But there a way to make it return anyway. So I guess, it is useless.

recall your troops before the first attack hit, but with 2 attacks separated by one second, it's pretty hard to handle, only expert could do so

DeletedUser

It will make huge hole at the ground and traped all support troop there. :lol:

DeletedUser

recall your troops before the first attack hit, but with 2 attacks separated by one second, it's pretty hard to handle, only expert could do so

I can do it when my computer doesn't lag :icon_cool:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
No,

you'll leave a hole. That has to be filled. It's quite easy, that's the reason, why it's that fast rebuilt.

how would a catapult leave a hole? It knocks down things, if anything it would make the ground get larger because of the :cata: s

DeletedUser

Even an expert, it is barely imposible do that from here. My internet conection has 600 ms delay to speed server, so it is 1200 ms round trip. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Even an expert, it is barely imposible do that from here. My internet conection has 600 ms delay to speed server, so it is 1200 ms round trip. :icon_cry:

You just have to get used to it. I've got a specific time at which i send my troops and recall them and if my internet connections acts the way it normally does then it returms half a second after the first attack.

The Belgarion

I don't think there is, so this tactic is definitely not useless.

DeletedUser

Open your troops movement in new tab and do not close that. I think the cancel button won't be disappear even your rally point is being destroyed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Open your troops movement in new tab and do not close that. I think the cancel button won't be disappear even your rally point is being destroyed. :icon_wink:
Erm. This would be a breach of the rules. You're using an action, that isn't given by normal gameplay. Though there are other possibilites to time between off and noble without the rallypoint. The number increases with the number of villages (or skilled tribesmates) you have.

That are the basics, that we want to teach the interested members in our tribe in W8 - among other things. :icon_wink: