27 vs 28

DeletedUser

I just checked W27 Forum, why is your Forum so dead???

I never seen a Forum so dead before...

How sad...

:[

DeletedUser

because we flamed most of them out. It was busy once but due to spam and flaming it died

DeletedUser

no its just barbs are more than players. they are the biggest tribe out there

DeletedUser

so ypu mean Purple Predator, Largrind, robj. rhino, ornryto, King Of tribal are noobs? I didnt know that
first,spell their name correctly, "lardingd" "ornyto" robj --> "Major.Disaster"...lardingd is the best player i've ever seen..but not playing TW anymore..that's one factor why i left W27.robj is very good player.If they were playing,then W27 would not be bored:)they are not from W27:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

they played in world 27 for 2 months. And erm soory for the mispelling

DeletedUser

So, what is your answer TribalHugBrat...will W27 agree???

DeletedUser

Lol i cant believe world 28 is so serious. I doubt it as we are spammer/flamers not gamers to start a new world just to check this cr@* but I guess your world can start this and we will watch you all :p

DeletedUser

Lol i cant believe world 28 is so serious.

It isn't really... it's just our wannabes who act that way, other then zellgadus, hes always looking for a fight... anyways, shush now kids, don't make me come back there and take away your DVDs again!

DeletedUser

It isn't really... it's just our wannabes who act that way, other then zellgadus, hes always looking for a fight... anyways, shush now kids, don't make me come back there and take away your DVDs again!

LoL...:icon_wink:

Anyway, W28...is not so serious???

Oh, so that is why WSS was destroyed...

DeletedUser

LoL...:icon_wink:

Anyway, W28...is not so serious???

Oh, so that is why WSS was destroyed...

WSS were just too little serious again, we need some kind of serious, and their kind wasn't serious enough to fit in anywhere

DeletedUser

WSS were just too little serious again, we need some kind of serious, and their kind wasn't serious enough to fit in anywhere

I see...then, how about HIRE???

Are they too serious for you???