Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
PeRvis get out of your own arse will you?

I'm not going to start pretending what Ridz posts is good, but doesn't mean you should come along and spout out another load of crap. That post was completely over the top, and actually quite insulting.

For example, "# That dude claiming to be a chick that leads R.inc is a useless leader". First of all, is that really necessary and is it really undeniable? That's more of a baseless insult unless you take the game so seriously that you have taken it upon yourself to go make a tent outside her house and spy on her :icon_wink:

Then there is "# R.Inc are a miserable tribe". Because obviously you have had extensive conversations with every one of their players. This is a complete over-generalisation that is malicious and idiotic in the least to say.

"# R.Inc's war performance is miserable", does that even make sense?

"# R.Inc's forum representation (especially in the context of this thread) is less than dirt.". What does that even mean??? And actually Vampira's forum presence is often informative, honest and light-hearted, more than can be said of yours.

So there you are, I have refuted all of it, are you going to, as you so arrogantly put it, hear me out now???

DeletedUser

Then there is "# R.Inc are a miserable tribe". Because obviously you have had extensive conversations with every one of their players. This is a complete over-generalisation that is malicious and idiotic in the least to say.
I'd agree with Pervis here. They went from fighting the HIDDEN family, to declaring war on probably the most skilled tribe in this world... And all before their leader even knew what her members were capable of. When the tribe that declares war can't cap a vill in the first 2 weeks, I'd have to say that's pretty miserable.

Yeah, it makes sense.

"# R.Inc's forum representation (especially in the context of this thread) is less than dirt.". What does that even mean??? And actually Vampira's forum presence is often informative, honest and light-hearted, more than can be said of yours.
Vampira isn't the only member of R.Inc that posts on this forum. :icon_wink:

I'm not saying I agree completely with what Pervis said, because I think it was a little harsh, but if you tone it down a few notches I think he's got the right idea.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I'd agree with Pervis here. They went from fighting the HIDDEN family, to declaring war on probably the most skilled tribe in this world... And all before their leader even knew what her members were capable of. When the tribe that declares war can't cap a vill in the first 2 weeks, I'd have to say that's pretty miserable.

And yet I have spoken to R.inc players who are lively, active and nice to talk to. But ofcourse R.inc is 'miserable'. So a tribe of new players are miserable even if they have great potential, activity and get along great? No, I don't think so.

Yeah, it makes sense.

definition of miserable said:
very unhappy; full of misery; "he felt depressed and miserable"; "a message of hope for suffering humanity"; "wretched prisoners huddled in ...

Nope it doesn't.

Vampira isn't the only member of R.Inc that posts on this forum. :icon_wink:

Yet she represents R.inc, so to say what he said is rather off.

I'm not saying I agree completely with what Pervis said, because I think it was a little harsh, but if you tone it down a few notches I think he's got the right idea.

A few? Maybe, tone it down completely. What he says is over the top and insulting. I'm not pretending R.incs war effort was anywhere near up to scratch, but he has hit completely off the mark. Most of Gicusan and your posts generally are a lot closer to the mark, and as such was hardly necessary for him to post that.

Gicusan

Nope it doesn't.

actualy there is a lot of misery around their members, as their morale is low and many are leaving pissed off

Yet she represents R.inc, so to say what he said is rather off.

aside first days of war, vampira is actualy very quiet. we can all understan why.

A few? Maybe, tone it down completely. What he says is over the top and insulting. I'm not pretending R.incs war effort was anywhere near up to scratch, but he has hit completely off the mark. Most of Gicusan and your posts generally are a lot closer to the mark, and as such was hardly necessary for him to post that.

maybe it is true, but pervis is too good no to have him around posting. no matter the harsh words, it is a piece of art

so. aside of the tone and the unsure sex of the vampires, pervis hit the nail.

DeletedUser

PeRvis get out of your own arse will you?

I'm not going to start pretending what Ridz posts is good, but doesn't mean you should come along and spout out another load of crap. That post was completely over the top, and actually quite insulting.

For example, "# That dude claiming to be a chick that leads R.inc is a useless leader". First of all, is that really necessary and is it really undeniable? That's more of a baseless insult unless you take the game so seriously that you have taken it upon yourself to go make a tent outside her house and spy on her :icon_wink:

So there you are, I have refuted all of it, are you going to, as you so arrogantly put it, hear me out now???

Seriously blood, run off and mind your own business.

Did I thow in some personal insults that I might as well not have ? Yeah i did, I was annoyed as R.Inc posting by Ridz and Vampira.
Ignore those bits if you don't like them. Theres a lot more to the post than just an insult.
My evaluation of R.Inc as a tribe is not off the mark. Its just harsh reality as exposed through this war.
I'm sorry if you don't like it.

I don't need to have a set of conversations to surmise that R.inc is a poor tribe full of poor players. I've seen their attacks from the defender's end. You have not and thus not and thus you cannot judge. I can.

If you need to ask if R.Inc war performance is miserable, than you need to open your eyes. It is.
Don't get a dictionary definition because im perhaps not using it as an absolute term.
But you know very well what I mean, so please stop trolling the choice of word.

As for Vampira's forum presence being more informative or honest, its not. She declared on a superior tribe and is paying for it via humiliation.
You don't have to like what I just said but reality is on BD's side.
I have not lied or focussed on unimportant issues.

Other, of course, than referring to vamipra as "that dude pretending to be a chick" simply because i found many of her posts simply begging people to give her attention due to her being a girl (or claimign to be). You know its not an important or relevant part of my post so just ignore it if you dont agree with the insult.

So there, I have heard you out. You're just trying to be an internet white knight on a issue that doesn't concern you.

Personalities are not an issue here. Player quality is. BD, has it, THE has it, Ham has it.

R.Inc . . . not even close to having it.

If you want to take infromation from my post, then focus on these points :
# Theres no defending how badly R.Inc skrewed up
# R.Inc are simply a bad tribe that cant fight compared to the better tribes of the server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And yet I have spoken to R.inc players who are lively, active and nice to talk to. But ofcourse R.inc is 'miserable'. So a tribe of new players are miserable even if they have great potential, activity and get along great? No, I don't think so.

I believe Pervis is saying the performance is miserable...not the actual player's mood or attitude. It is perfectly acceptable (and quite common) to use the term miserable to describe something abstract, such as "I just played that game miserably". English allows for these sorts of things.

Pervis calls it like it is...with some trash-talking (aka PnP) throw in for good humor. Thats why we play this game right?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Seriously blood, run off and mind your own business.

Did I thow in some personal insults that I might as well not have ? Yeah i did, I was annoyed as R.Inc posting by Ridz and Vampira.
Ignore those bits if you don't like them. Theres a lot more to the post than just an insult.
My evaluation of R.Inc as a tribe is not off the mark. Its just harsh reality as exposed through this war.
I'm sorry if you don't like it.

I don't need to have a set of conversations to surmise that R.inc is a poor tribe full of poor players. I've seen their attacks from the defender's end. You have not and thus not and thus you cannot judge. I can.

If you need to ask if R.Inc war performance is miserable than you need to open your eyes. It is.
Don't get a dictionary definition because im perhaps not using aasan absolute term.
But you know very well what I mean, so stop trolling the choice of word.

As for Vampira's forum presence being more informative or honest its not. She declared on a superior tribe and is payignf ro it via humiliation.
You don't have to like what i just said but reality is on BD's side.
I have not lied or focussed on unimportant issues.

Other than referring to vamipra as "that dude pretending to be a chick" simply because i found many of her posts simply begging people to give her attention due to her being a girl (or claimign to be). You know its not an important or relevant part of my post so just ignore it if you dont agree with the insult.

So there, I have heard you out. You're just trying to be an internet white knight on a issue that doesn't concern you.

Personalities are not an issue here. Player quality is. BD, has it, THE has it, Ham has it.

R.Inc . . . not even close to having it.

If you want to take infromation from my post, then focus on these points :
# Theres no defending how badly R.Inc skrewed up
# R.Inc are simply a bad tribe that cant fight compared to the better tribes of the server

I was just proving everything you said could be refuted. And when someone is being an absolute ... I do in fact like to make it my business. I never defended R.inc's ability at fighting a war. Merely I attacked the way you decided to attack others on this forum. It is precisely the tone and the insulting nature of the post that I was posting against. We all know I am no "white knight", but will I just watch arrogant posts that are often inaccurate, over the top and insulting? No, I won't.

DeletedUser

I was just proving everything you said could be refuted. And when someone is being an absolute ... I do in fact like to make it my business. I never defended R.inc's ability at fighting a war. Merely I attacked the way you decided to attack others on this forum. It is precisely the tone and the insulting nature of the post that I was posting against. We all know I am no "white knight", but will I just watch arrogant posts that are often inaccurate, over the top and insulting? No, I won't.

I was not inaccurate in any (game related) way. Insulting yes, incorrect no.
I get the feeling the only reason why you responded to that (original) post was because I cast an allusion that I may personally think that SK Vampira is a guy looking for online attention by pretending to be a girl.

Thats not even meant in a serious tone (even if I believe it, which I do) and thats all you have to work with while refuting my post.

You have nothing to attack me with (except my "posting style" :icon_wink:) because while I may be an evil meanie because I cast some doubt about a certain attentionwhore's claimed gender, BD is still the tribe with the results on its side. [ And yes, i know you're not defending R.Inc's performance].

No insult that i threw at R.Inc player quality is incorrect if placed in proper context and believe it, theres a lot of people entertained by the way i chose to represent those facts.
The forum is not just for you and your crusade for politeness.

DeletedUser

I never defended R.inc's ability at fighting a war. Merely I attacked the way you decided to attack others on this forum. It is precisely the tone and the insulting nature of the post that I was posting against. We all know I am no "white knight", but will I just watch arrogant posts that are often inaccurate, over the top and insulting? No, I won't.

Let us for a second imagine that instead of R.Inc Pervis would have addressed his first post to Boo. I really wonder Bloodhood, would your attitude have been the same? Would the "insulting nature of the post" bothered you so much? :)

DeletedUser

I won't say much here, because most of what you (Pervis) said might have been true, i have no idea :D Compared to some peope, who have been playing years, of course i'm a bad player, i'm a complete noob. I've been playing this game for about 6 months. Pervis, i understand some of what you are saying, but there is no need for personal insults, and the tone of your posts is completely uncalled for. You tell BH this has nothing to do with him, and that he should mind his one buiseness. Regina's gender (which i can assure everyone IS female) is NONE of your buiseness.

As for 'You nobled 11 villages in the server total. Out of those, 4 were from a tribemate and 2 were low point barbs.
Don't you think you'd be the first person to get kicked out of R.Inc for "inactivity" and lack of contribution during this "spring cleaning" ?'

HOW THE HELL does what i noble in any way correspond to how active i am?! I have not contributed much in this war, EXCEPT for sending most of my D as support to tribesmates. You expect me to send a noble train from over 200 hours away to hit BD villages in a different continent? Because i wouldn't expect anyone too at this stage of a world.

Thanks to BH for not being an obnoxious prick to everyone in R.Inc regardless of their individual personalities :D Just because we didn't peform well as a tribe, does not make everyone in R.Inc bad players.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I was not inaccurate in any (game related) way. Insulting yes, incorrect no.
I get the feeling the only reason why you responded to that (original) post was because I cast an allusion that I may personally think that SK Vampira is a guy looking for online attention by pretending to be a girl.

Thats not even meant in a serious tone (even if I believe it, which I do) and thats all you have to work with while refuting my post.

You have nothing to attack me with (except my "posting style" :icon_wink:) because while I may be an evil meanie because I cast some doubt about a certain attentionwhore's claimed gender, BD is still the tribe with the results on its side. [ And yes, i know you're not defending R.Inc's performance].

No insult that i threw at R.Inc player quality is incorrect if placed in proper context and believe it, theres a lot of people entertained by the way i chose to represent those facts.
The forum is not just for you and your crusade for politeness.

Because obviously I am the politest person you've ever spoken to. Ever heard the phrase, never kick a man when he's down? Seeing you go on about R.inc like that isn't really entertaining really, just pretty boring. I did not post to jump in to defend Vampira against you calling her a man, I posted because your post was so over the top and arrogant that I just thought it needed to be refuted by someone other than Ridz. The fact that it required 5 separate people had to jump in and respond to what I said, quite clearly indicates that I succeeded in my goal. And when I see none of them deny what you said was over the top and not necessary, it only reinforces that indication.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Let us for a second imagine that instead of R.Inc Pervis would have addressed his first post to Boo. I really wonder Bloodhood, would your attitude have been the same? Would the "insulting nature of the post" bothered you so much? :)

BH does know that Boo! has quite a lot of good members, but only the leadership and organisation is poor.
But please leave Boo! out of it.

Pervis tone it down a bit, your not making Propaganda your just making fun of people, some are'nt even capable of defending themselves on these boards so why dont you try a bit harder IG. 10 conquers IS very poor from such a experienced tribe as BD against a 'miserable' tribe like R.Inc.

Yes I know Regina was to rash with her decision, I would have said it to her myself if I'd known about their plans... But she did it anyway and the war is ongoing, there isnt much need to discuss the reasons behind the declaration of war is there?

DeletedUser

You expect me to send a noble train from over 200 hours away to hit BD villages in a different continent? Because i wouldn't expect anyone too at this stage of a world.

I wouldn't expect anyone to either. Ever.

This world has a 58:20 hours limit on nobleman travel in one direction. 200 hours isn't even possible for a round trip.

See? This is what Pervis was talking about.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't expect anyone to either. Ever.

This world has a 58:20 hours limit on nobleman travel in one direction. 200 hours isn't even possible for a round trip.

See? This is what Pervis was talking about.

Exactly. How am i supposed to contribute outside of sending support? Which i did. I could have sent a nuke, but at that distance, it would be a simple task to stack a village and kill my nuke easily.+

DeletedUser

10 conquers IS very poor from such a experienced tribe as BD against a 'miserable' tribe like R.Inc.

Well, since BD was the tribe being declared on, just the fact they're ahead 10:1 in caps is impressive. Along with R.Inc, they also have a number of other wars going on too, so it's not as if all their support can be stacked on one front line.

The last stats I saw for HAM!!! vs. boo! was 23-10 in favor of HAM!!!. That's a 2:1 ratio, not even close to BD's ratio against R.Inc. And boo! are also considered by most to be a miserable tribe.

Why do HAM!!! members keep trying to defend R.Inc? I know as well as you do, that R.Inc's downfall is good for you. They'll eventually surrender, and you can pick up the "decent" refugees and dominate your core continent even further. I guess it helps the recruiting process if you act like you care about them...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Well, since BD was the tribe being declared on, just the fact they're ahead 10:1 in caps is impressive. Along with R.Inc, they also have a number of other wars going on too, so it's not as if all their support can be stacked on one front line.

The last stats I saw for HAM!!! vs. boo! was 23-10 in favor of HAM!!!. That's a 2:1 ratio, not even close to BD's ratio against R.Inc. And boo! are also considered by most to be a miserable tribe.

Why do HAM!!! members keep trying to defend R.Inc? I know as well as you do, that R.Inc's downfall is good for you. They'll eventually surrender, and you can pick up the "decent" refugees and dominate your core continent even further. I guess it helps the recruiting process if you act like you care about them...

I just said in the same post that Boo! has some very capable members yet you assume that they are miserable?

Sure R.Inc declared on BD, but BD signed a Ceasefire with Boo! so they should be able to move quite alot of support towards R.inc now, I'm sure they already did :icon_smile:

I also know that BD knew that R.inc was going to do something against BD before they even declared... Hence making the declaration without the element of surpise.

I know THE is trying to protect their allies just as HAM!!! is trying to protect theirs, but your located rather far away from the war itself so you would'nt know as much about it as I do :icon_smile: So please do get your facts straight.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Lol, Iceman, sorry, but I expected more... is it not true that actually, BD and CRY had already discussions going to remove R.inc from K55? At least, that is what was said on the CRY forums. BD knew what was happening, 'unprepared' doesn't come into it.

Then there is the fact that it is currently more than 23:10, that being only a result if you just take the two tribes, which cannot be helped since all of our first wave targets all bloody left along with one of our larger K53 players and Templarz banned villages. Considering the circumstances, we are doing very well, who cares about ratio when you've capped more villages?

A very good post I must say h0lly.

DeletedUser

The fact that it required 5 separate people had to jump in and respond to what I said, quite clearly indicates that I succeeded in my goal. And when I see none of them deny what you said was over the top and not necessary, it only reinforces that indication.

Have you ever considered that those 5 people responded to what they percieved as your incorrect statements just as you responded to what you feel was my "over-the-top" ones.

Bloodhood said:
Ever heard the phrase, never kick a man when he's down? Seeing you go on about R.inc like that isn't really entertaining really, just pretty boring.

Please blood, now your stabbing your own argument in the back. I made one post about R.inc in this thread since March 25th, today is April 11th. I stated what I felt once, for the first time in more than 2 weeks and you responded to it and so forth. My initial post was not "going on" in any way.
Not even you can twist that truth.

If you don't have something beyond "Perv be meanie" to bring to the table, then don't post. You're stated that point enough times.

Ridz said:
HOW THE HELL does what i noble in any way correspond to how active i am?! I have not contributed much in this war, EXCEPT for sending most of my D as support to tribesmates. You expect me to send a noble train from over 200 hours away to hit BD villages in a different continent? Because i wouldn't expect anyone too at this stage of a world.

Umm, try reading your own stats. Nobling 4 non tribemates/non barbs between 21st January and the present is not a sign of acitivity or contributing to the tribe.
Its not just BD villages your not taking, its any villages at all that you didnt get for free. You take maybe one of those (non free villas) every month.

Hence for your stated reasons :

Ridz said:
we got rid of a couple of inactives, and some people left because they did not want to fight

You should've been one of the first to get kicked.

Ridz said:
I've been playing this game for about 6 months. Pervis, i understand some of what you are saying, but there is no need for personal insults, and the tone of your posts is completely uncalled for. You tell BH this has nothing to do with him, and that he should mind his one buiseness. Regina's gender (which i can assure everyone IS female) is NONE of your buiseness.

6 months is plenty of time to become pretty decent at the game, so thats not a real excuse.
And if bloodhood has the right to call out my "arrogance" (which he does and i don't mind much) then i have every right to call out Vampira's attention whoring (not much lately but thats cause R.Inc had its teeth kicked).
I can make any sort of allusion I want if Im not breaking a rule (and I dont think I am). Shes a joke.
And once again its personal perception (though maybe one some share). Don't focus on it. That comment is irrelevant to the matter at hand.

Back to obscurity you go.

spleen mage

So, a quick summary, for those who are too lazy to read the entire thing.

- R.inc declared war on BD, outnumbering them in their home continent

- R.inc fail to make any headway, while BD take over 10 villages.

- During this time, R.inc drop over 10 ranks. BD gain in ranks.

Now you can't "prove" that R.inc's downfall was due to the war; It's hard to prove alot of things in this game. However, it seems a bit coincidental that they start falling at around the same time.

10 villages might not seem a lot, but lets face it, most wars aren't won via the amount of caps, after all, I'v never met any tribe that's completley conquered the opposite team. It's done by demoralising the enemy tribe till it falls apart. It's already said that players have been leaving R.inc. Lack of faith in the leadership perhaps? That's what happens when you declare on a tribe you hold a distinct advantage over, and not only fail to make any gains, but concede villages. It's not neccesarily the number of villages that BD have taken that is important (after all, they are at a geographical disadvantage), but the fact that they should have been slaughtered, and instead have made a nice tidy profit from it. No wonder R.inc are dying - it's from embarrasment.

10/10 to loyalty to your allies. But nobody has actually shown any evidence that R.inc is doing anything above terribe; "they're nice people" really doesn't count for much. This Ham/Boo discussion isn't really relevant.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pervis tone it down a bit, your not making Propaganda your just making fun of people, some are'nt even capable of defending themselves on these boards so why dont you try a bit harder IG. 10 conquers IS very poor from such a experienced tribe as BD against a 'miserable' tribe like R.Inc.

Yes I know Regina was to rash with her decision, I would have said it to her myself if I'd known about their plans... But she did it anyway and the war is ongoing, there isnt much need to discuss the reasons behind the declaration of war is there?

Find something new to say, I've already stated that in that area, BD was badly outnumbered by R.INc so 10 caps is noot poor at all even though it sperhaps not the best.
And who the hell made the rule that you cant say your enemy sucks if they do suck. :icon_rolleyes:

And I;'ve said it once in 2 weeks (for this thread) + before blood replied to my post.