Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So, a quick summary, for those who are too lazy to read the entire thing.

- R.inc declared war on BD, outnumbering them in their home continent

- R.inc fail to make any headway, while BD take over 10 villages.

- During this time, R.inc drop over 10 ranks. BD gain in ranks.

Now you can't "prove" that R.inc's downfall was due to the war; It's hard to prove alot of things in this game. However, it seems a bit coincidental that they start falling at around the same time.

10 villages might not seem a lot, but lets face it, most wars aren't won via the amount of caps, after all, I'v never met any tribe that's completley conquered the opposite team. It's done by demoralising the enemy tribe till it falls apart. It's already said that players have been leaving R.inc. Lack of faith in the leadership perhaps? That's what happens when you declare on a tribe you hold a distinct advantage over, and not only fail to make any gains, but concede villages.

10/10 to loyalty to your allies. But nobody has actually shown any evidence that R.inc is doing anything above terribe; "they're nice people" really doesn't count for much.

How about, they are our allies? Sure they're not doing much good right now to my own dissapointment but they have helped me in the past as I've helped them. They're friends and since they're being gangbanged on these forums by posters with a lot more P&P experience I (As DC and BH) felt obligated ot jump in.

Pervis is kicking them while they're down like BH said and I cant have that. I'm sure you would have done the same for peopel you consider friends.

We're not saying that R.Inc are'nt doing badly in this war but we will defend them if they are being outnumbered on these forums.

Also please due notice that BD outnumbers R.Inc comepletely now AND before this war. They knew this war coming while R.Inc thought they had the element of surprise. Also CRY is attack R.Inc from another side.

Most of R.Inc are pretty unexperienced in a large war like this and due need some training in it. I'm very sure that if they hold out for another month or so without dropping to much that they'll make a comeback worth seeing.

Its Quality + Quantity against Quantity for the time being, but give R.Inc time to 'grow-up' and learn about the game's tactics and you'll be surprised at what a punch they can throw.

DeletedUser

I just said in the same post that Boo! has some very capable members yet you assume that they are miserable?
I said that they are considered by most to be miserable. Perhaps you think they're good, but from the player's I've talked to, including their current and ex-alliances, they are miserable.

Sure R.Inc declared on BD, but BD signed a Ceasefire with Boo! so they should be able to move quite alot of support towards R.inc now, I'm sure they already did :icon_smile:
I'm not sure on this, but I believe they're also fighting =FS= and McD? So the same same villages would need support, boo! threat or not.

I also know that BD knew that R.inc was going to do something against BD before they even declared... Hence making the declaration without the element of surpise.
I hadn't heard anything about R.Inc planning anything prior to their declaration. I'll ask Gicusan. :icon_razz:

BH, I don't know whether CRY and BD were discussing it prior to R.Inc's declaration as THE wasn't a part of those talks. And I was using ratios because that's usually the best way to compare war stats. According to your logic, since you have capped more villages in your war than BD have in theirs, you're doing better. But you've also lost more villages than them, so by the same logic you're also doing worse.

DeletedUser

Ridz said:
Compared to some peope, who have been playing years, of course i'm a bad player, i'm a complete noob. I've been playing this game for about 6 months.

LOL You said that... Considering that you read forums, you should've figured by now that "noob" is usually called someone who is bad player. Beginners and inexperienced players are called "newbies". So... you shouldn't say things like that for yourself.

DeletedUser

Pervis is kicking them while they're down like BH said and I cant have that. I'm sure you would have done the same for peopel you consider friends.

Kicking them when theyre down ?
Jeez, again Holly. I made my first post on the matter in a long time and I tried to be truthful.
How the hell does it add up to "kicking them when they're down" ?

Read before posting.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

Find something new to say, I've already stated that in that area, BD was badly outnumbered by R.INc so 10 caps is noot poor at all even though it sperhaps not the best.
And who the hell made the rule that you cant say your enemy sucks if they do suck. :icon_rolleyes:

And I;'ve said it once in 2 weeks (for this thread) + before blood replied to my post.

I'll find something new to say when you finally understand what I'm saying Pervie. Not all those caps we're taken in an area where BD is outnumbered, please do check the mapthread from time to time.

I know that your fairly arrogant but do we really have to add sadistic to your list of characteristics? You've crushed their moral, there's no need to call their leader a man. Or to pound on 1 guy loyal to its tribe, trying to defend it on his own on these forums... You should have expected us to jump in rather than being surprised and saying that we have no business defending them.

Also why do you keep rambling on about his IG record? Mine might even be worse but most of you know that I am quite capable of playing the game... He might lack activity but make it up in the weekends, sitting other players just like myself.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Have you ever considered that those 5 people responded to what they percieved as your incorrect statements just as you responded to what you feel was my "over-the-top" ones.

O dear Pervis. O dear...

PeRvIs said:
Please blood, now your stabbing your own argument in the back. I made one post about R.inc in this thread since March 25th, today is April 11th. I stated what I felt once, for the first time in more than 2 weeks and you responded to it and so forth. My initial post was not "going on" in any way.
Not even you can twist that truth.

I'm sorry, but number doesn't come into it. Kicking a man when their down was exactly what you were trying to do, even if it was just one post. Just because as you say "once" you post against them doesn't reduce that fact.

You can shout PeRvIs but I'm not seeing this good posting that I have been told you are capable of.

DeletedUser

Umm, try reading your own stats. Nobling 4 non tribemates/non barbs between 21st January and the present is not a sign of acitivity or contributing to the tribe.
Its not just BD villages your not taking, its any villages at all that you didnt get for free. You take maybe one of those (non free villas) every month.

What villages i nobled, is not a measure of my activity. 'You nobled some barbs. You are inactive' is not a correct statement. Of coruse i'm not taking BD villages, its been established, R.Inc declared on k55 BD. They are well over the noble travel limit for me, therefore please tell me how i could contribute to the nobling of BD.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Kicking them when theyre down ?
Jeez, again Holly. I made my first post on the matter in a long time and I tried to be truthful.
How the hell does it add up to "kicking them when they're down" ?

Read before posting.

You know what I mean Pervie, unless your not as smart as we all think you are...

DeletedUser

I know that your fairly arrogant but do we really have to add sadistic to your list of characteristics? You've crushed their moral, there's no need to call their leader a man. Or to pound on 1 guy loyal to its tribe, trying to defend it on his own on these forums... You should have expected us to jump in rather than being surprised and saying that we have no business defending them.

Also why do you keep rambling on about his IG record? Mine might even be worse but most of you know that I am quite capable of playing the game... He might lack activity but make it up in the weekends, sitting other players just like myself.

Get over the Regina - guy thing. I've answered that for 2 people already.

As for his ennoblement record, I've referred to it twice. Believe it, I'm actually trying to explain to him why if people were cut for inactivity, he should be cut as well unless the standards apply differently to different people (which they do in this case).

I'm sorry, but number doesn't come into it. Kicking a man when their down was exactly what you were trying to do, even if it was just one post. Just because as you say "once" you post against them doesn't reduce that fact.

You can shout PeRvIs but I'm not seeing this good posting that I have been told you are capable of.
I stated facts as I saw them. If it kicks R.Inc while their down or appears so to you, thats just consequential of them being facts.
And I'm not here to impress you with my posting. You're not impressing me either. Neither of us are aiming for that objective.

What villages i nobled, is not a measure of my activity. 'You nobled some barbs. You are inactive' is not a correct statement. Of coruse i'm not taking BD villages, its been established, R.Inc declared on k55 BD. They are well over the noble travel limit for me, therefore please tell me how i could contribute to the nobling of BD.

mmmm, how about you stop talking about nobling BD villages and noble any village at all. Think of it this way, that gives you more defense (in 2 weeks) to send to the front line.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

How about, they are our allies? Sure they're not doing much good right now to my own dissapointment but they have helped me in the past as I've helped them. They're friends and since they're being gangbanged on these forums by posters with a lot more P&P experience I (As DC and BH) felt obligated ot jump in.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree with the sentiment - heck, I'm doing it now, and I don't even play this world.

But, there is no logical way you can defend their results; R.inc are doing badly, and no amount of deflecting the conversation can change that. Harsh, the allegations may be, but they're pretty much correct.

We're not saying that R.Inc are'nt doing badly in this war but we will defend them if they are being outnumbered on these forums.

Again, nice sentiment, but unless you actually have a decent explanation to why they're performing badly, and as to why they're dropping like a stone in ranks, then no amount of "they're nice guys" will change the public opinion.

Also please due notice that BD outnumbers R.Inc comepletely now AND before this war. They knew this war coming while R.Inc thought they had the element of surprise. Also CRY is attack R.Inc from another side.

So neither side had the element of suprise - they were on equal ground. Though lets face it, if R.inc's channels of communication are that poor that other tribes are aware of their declarations long before it happens, well, that's another inherent flaw in the tribe.

Points don't win wars (/end cliche), it's the geography that is more important (for a case study, look at legend). The BD players near R.inc were isolated, while R.inc had no isolated players in BD territory. Looking at the map, R.inc held a clear advantage.

Most of R.Inc are pretty unexperienced in a large war like this and due need some training in it. I'm very sure that if they hold out for another month or so without dropping to much that they'll make a comeback worth seeing.

Perhaps. If the members are willing to stick it out, they might learn, who knows, these things do happen occasionally.

Its Quality + Quantity against Quantity for the time being, but give R.Inc time to 'grow-up' and learn about the game's tactics and you'll be surprised at what a punch they can throw.

I said at the very start that it was quantity vs. quality (though, many people tried to argue that point) :icon_wink: - I think at the time R.inc did outnumber BD (definetly in member count, cant remember about total points). Looks like I was right :)

/End ego

Edit:

Adding my opinion. Leaders either have to be awesome players and set a good example, or extremely good at leadership/diplomatic shizzle/planning. I could be wrong, but currently I don't see any evidence of that from Regina phalange*

* You would have to be a "friends" nerd to get the reference.

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Get over the Regina - guy thing. I've answered that for 2 people already.

As for his ennoblement record, I've referred to it twice. Believe it, I'm actually trying to explain to him why if people were cut for ianctivity, he should be cut as well unless the standards apply differently to differnt people (which they do in this case).

Do you chose not to answer everything or do you just not understand?
A bad IG record doesnt nessesarily mean that hes a bad player or that he doesnt contribute to the tribe.
Look at my record, I nobled 2 barbs, 3 intribe ennoblement (soon to be 4) and 1 village from a guy that DC cleared for me.

But when BH did his clean-up and he kicked 5 people he did'nt kick me, just like me Ridz can be usefull to his tribe trough other means than pure IG strength. He can sit people, give advise, be active in the forum or post some good P&P.

I know that Ridz is active in their forum so that already one good thing for him. And althought I dont know about the others I dont think hes a bad player either... Anyway I'm missing the point. The point is that you yourself Pervie are'nt that great IG either from what I've heard... Unless you did some great stuff on account you've sat or shared =/

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I understand what you say Spleen, and I cant disagree with it :icon_smile:

At least your levelheaded enough to actually converse in a normal way rather than the pointing and laughing Pervie does...

DeletedUser

Do you chose not to answer everything or do you just not understand?
A bad IG record doesnt nessesarily mean that hes a bad player or that he doesnt contribute to the tribe.
Look at my record, I nobled 2 barbs, 3 intribe ennoblement (soon to be 4) and 1 village from a guy that DC cleared for me.

But when BH did his clean-up and he kicked 5 people he did'nt kick me, just like me Ridz can be usefull to his tribe trough other means than pure IG strength. He can sit people, give advise, be active in the forum or post some good P&P.

I know that Ridz is active in their forum so that already one good thing for him. And althought I dont know about the others I dont think hes a bad player either... Anyway I'm missing the point. The point is that you yourself Pervie are'nt that great IG either from what I've heard... Unless you did some great stuff on account you've sat or shared =/

If R.inc find him good enough to keep, then power to them. I don't know waht their forums say and hence I can judge only from IG stats. But if even he says he sucks, i cant be far wrong.

I have not played Hail.Storm since I quit this world. I was asked by my former BD mates to return to W30 to help sit for this particular conflict and may or may not leave anytime in the future. However Im tied to this fight.

Quite frankly you know I'm pretty frikin good ingame (if I may polish my ego bloodhood-style :icon_wink:) so theres no real need to say :

The point is that you yourself Pervie are'nt that great IG either from what I've heard...

You've seen me play quite a few other servers at different times I think.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

I have not played Hail.Storm since I quit this world. I was asked by my former BD mates to return to W30 to help sit for this particular conflict and may or may not leave anytime in the future. However Im tied to this fight.

Quite frankly you know I'm pretty frikin good ingame (if I may polish my ego bloodhood-style :icon_wink:) so theres no real need to say :

You've seen me play quite a few other servers at different times I think.

I might have seen you play but you did'nt really leave a impression so it seems...
What I do remember is that your never alone, you'll either have a Co-player or you'll be sat 24/7. Hardly something to boost about right?

Also do you really not want to answer all the rest of what I said? We're starting to get Off-topic now.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

I stated facts as I saw them. If it kicks R.Inc while their down or appears so to you, thats just consequential of them being facts.
And I'm not here to impress you with my posting. You're not impressing me either. Neither of us are aiming for that objective.

Facts? Once again, o dear...

DeletedUser

I might have seen you play but you did'nt really leave a impression so it seems...
What I do remember is that your never alone, you'll either have a Co-player or you'll be sat 24/7. Hardly something to boost about right?

Also do you really not want to answer all the rest of what I said? We're starting to get Off-topic now.

Bullshit, I do not think I've been account in a server while I actively played my own account sat since W19/21 ~ era. <played both simultanouslY)
And I've had coplayer in 2 .net worlds and 1 .ds world. So don't spew garbage please.

I've answered your question, If hes valuable for his "forum posting" then hes worth keeping but thats not something I'm privy to.

Bad IG records (and I'll agree with you, your's isnt very good at all in this world) isnt a full indication of the player, but without knowing him its all you have. Even in your case, the only time I've seen you play was in W21 Sexy! and although that episode left an (amusing) impression its not really one I guess you would want to recall. :lol:

End of off topic, no more posts about how cruel I am and whether I'm any good at the game.
If I'm mean live with it. If you think I suck, I don't have a lot to prove after all the worlds.

Blood : Your one line posts are pretty pointless, You don't think theyre facts because theyre not stuff you want to hear. But en dit, i've heard what you had to say.

DeletedUser

I believe what I tried to say was that I'm new to the game so not as good as you guys :) obviously I got the wrong word for it :) perve instead of just ripping me to shreds how about you try a thing called constructive critisism. It's where you don't just show me where I'm wrong over and over and over, you actually tell a 'newb' like me how improve :D typing on my iPod might be slow replying :) off topic btw :D

spleen mage

Ok, to get this thread kinda back on topic...

Blood: You seem to be of the opinion that (contrary to ours) R.inc aren't doing badly. Can you explain your logic, or do you concede our points?

I believe what I tried to say was that I'm new to the game so not as good as you guys :) obviously I got the wrong word for it :) perve instead of just ripping me to shreds how about you try a thing called constructive critisism. It's where you don't just show me where I'm wrong over and over and over, you actually tell a 'newb' like me how improve :D typing on my iPod might be slow replying :) off topic btw :D

Ouch, I find typing on a phone bad enough....

DeletedUser

mmmm, how about you stop talking about nobling BD villages and noble any village at all. Think of it this way, that gives you more defense (in 2

Theres your constructive criticism :)