Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Blood : Your one line posts are pretty pointless, You don't think theyre facts because theyre not stuff you want to hear. But en dit, i've heard what you had to say.

Pointless to you maybe.

Ok, to get this thread kinda back on topic...

Blood: You seem to be of the opinion that (contrary to ours) R.inc aren't doing badly. Can you explain your logic, or do you concede our points?

Really?

I never defended R.inc's ability at fighting a war. .

spleen mage

Then, why are you actually here trying to argue? Seeing as this is the subject of debate....You might not have agreed with the tone of other peoples posts, but least they were making a point. You're just here randomly trolling other people for making propaganda that you can't even deny is true....

Pointless to you maybe.

Actually, Pervis was right; Your posts in this thread are pointless.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well, since bd was the tribe being declared on, just the fact they're ahead 10:1 in caps is impressive. Along with r.inc, they also have a number of other wars going on too, so it's not as if all their support can be stacked on one front line.

The last stats i saw for ham!!! Vs. Boo! Was 23-10 in favor of ham!!!. That's a 2:1 ratio, not even close to bd's ratio against r.inc. And boo! Are also considered by most to be a miserable tribe.

Why do ham!!! Members keep trying to defend r.inc? I know as well as you do, that r.inc's downfall is good for you. They'll eventually surrender, and you can pick up the "decent" refugees and dominate your core continent even further. I guess it helps the recruiting process if you act like you care about them...

36:10

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Then, why are you actually here trying to argue? Seeing as this is the subject of debate....You might not have agreed with the tone of other peoples posts, but least they were making a point. You're just here randomly trolling other people for making propaganda that you can't even deny is true....

Actually, Pervis was right; Your posts in this thread are pointless.

This post and the previous just shows you haven't read what I said in my last posts. So why are you even trying to bother? Why would I try to bother argue that R.inc are not losing, stats speak louder than words. Please read what I've actually said before posting. If I have said to much, then just don't comment on what I say?

Until that time, you have no right to comment on what and what is not pointless. Pervis said my one liners were pointless, of which I have made just two. Your post is the one which is pointless.

Wouldn't you agree?

spleen mage

This post and the previous just shows you haven't read what I said in my last posts. So why are you even trying to bother? Why would I try to bother argue that R.inc are not losing, stats speak louder than words. Please read what I've actually said before posting. If I have said to much, then just don't comment on what I say?

You haven't said anything of value; I know since I read your other posts. You've just trolled other players. I'l prove it.

PeRvis get out of your own arse will you?

*rest of post*

Here, you flamed Pervis, while not actually refuting any of his points; you simply picked on his usage of words and claimed they "didn't make sense"; well, you were wrong. They did.

And yet I have spoken to R.inc players who are lively, active and nice to talk to. But ofcourse R.inc is 'miserable'. So a tribe of new players are miserable even if they have great potential, activity and get along great? No, I don't think so.

Again, here you show your poor grasp of the English language, by taking the word "miserable" literally (which is not how it is always used), then base the rest of the post on that moot point. And R.inc are not showing any great potential or outstanding activity.

- The rest of the post, again trolling Pervis for his "tone".

I was just proving everything you said could be refuted. And when someone is being an absolute ... I do in fact like to make it my business. I never defended R.inc's ability at fighting a war. Merely I attacked the way you decided to attack others on this forum. It is precisely the tone and the insulting nature of the post that I was posting against. We all know I am no "white knight", but will I just watch arrogant posts that are often inaccurate, over the top and insulting? No, I won't.

Again, trolling Pervis, I see a theme here. And making ridiculous statements; you didn't refute anything; like I mentioned earlier, the points you "refuted" were based on your misunderstanding of the words used.

You even mention here that you're just pretty much here for the sake of arguing. Backing up my point.

Because obviously I am the politest person you've ever spoken to. Ever heard the phrase, never kick a man when he's down? Seeing you go on about R.inc like that isn't really entertaining really, just pretty boring. I did not post to jump in to defend Vampira against you calling her a man, I posted because your post was so over the top and arrogant that I just thought it needed to be refuted by someone other than Ridz. The fact that it required 5 separate people had to jump in and respond to what I said, quite clearly indicates that I succeeded in my goal. And when I see none of them deny what you said was over the top and not necessary, it only reinforces that indication.

Again trolling Pervis for "kicking R.inc when it's down". Thats a perfectly legit propaganda technique, but you're not arguing any of his points, just his methods.

Lol, Iceman, sorry, but I expected more... is it not true that actually, BD and CRY had already discussions going to remove R.inc from K55? At least, that is what was said on the CRY forums. BD knew what was happening, 'unprepared' doesn't come into it.

The only post you made vaguely related to this thread. And it still stands; either BD knew that R.inc were attacking, or they didn't. One means that R.inc has a communication leak, and the other means they took BD by surprise and didn't achieve anything. Either one does not look good for them,

O dear Pervis. O dear...

I'm sorry, but number doesn't come into it. Kicking a man when their down was exactly what you were trying to do, even if it was just one post. Just because as you say "once" you post against them doesn't reduce that fact.

You can shout PeRvIs but I'm not seeing this good posting that I have been told you are capable of.

Another trolling post. Note how you ignore everyone elses post, and hone in straight on Pervis's.

Facts? Once again, o dear...

Waste of space post. You never even refuted any of the "facts" anyway.....

So I was right - All you've been doing in this thread is stalking/trolling Pervis for "his tone", for several pages. Only once did you even touch upon the entire point of this thread, and not once did you counter any of the points people made. Ergo, your posts are pointless.

So....

Wouldn't you agree?

No.

Edit:

And Fyi.

miserable   /ˈmɪzərəbəl, ˈmɪzrə-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [miz-er-uh-buhl, miz-ruh-] Show IPA
–adjective 1. wretchedly unhappy, uneasy, or uncomfortable: miserable victims of war.
2. wretchedly poor; needy.
3. of wretched character or quality; contemptible: a miserable villain.
4. attended with or causing misery: a miserable existence.
5. manifesting misery.
6. worthy of pity; deplorable: a miserable failure.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A bit late (this thread grew several pages fast), but just a couple small things to clear up:

h0llygh0st said:
Sure R.Inc declared on BD, but BD signed a Ceasefire with Boo! so they should be able to move quite alot of support towards R.inc now, I'm sure they already did :icon_smile:

Nope on two counts. Boo! did offer, but we've got no ceasefire between us. Though there might not be any active attacks going from side to side, neither one of us should be surprised if the other hits.

As for moving support towards R.Inc, meh, I'll be honest, I haven't really had to since the initial strike. But more on that later.

h0llygh0st said:
I also know that BD knew that R.inc was going to do something against BD before they even declared... Hence making the declaration without the element of surpise.

Yep. Even footing. Even so, much of the support coming into PinkyToe's villages hadn't yet landed due to distance.

h0llygh0st said:
So please do get your facts straight.

Nothing against you, I just love this line. It shows up everywhere on these boards :icon_wink:

Anyways, we've seen the mails from their duke, we've seen the level of exasperation from the R.Inc council. Without trying to come across as arrogant right now, we're not really worried at the moment. War was declared by them on us. Despite the fact we found out before hand, it's important to note that the decision to war came from them. After the first wave or so, we've not really had to treat this like a war.

And to be honest, we really have had no need to. We don't need to lower pressure on our members, and we aren't interested in pushing into k54. k55 will be taken care of by our members as they see fit. 10 to 1 may seem like a low number to some, but given the circumstances, I'm completely satisfied by it.

Pretty much all I can do from here is wish R.Inc in a successful clean up and restructuring. While I've not been impressed much so far, I sincerely hope they are able to turn things around and prove me wrong. I don't mind being wrong, because in the end, it'll turn into more competition, and that's the whole reason I play this game. It's a win/win situation.

DeletedUser

I just said in the same post that Boo! has some very capable members yet you assume that they are miserable?

Sure R.Inc declared on BD, but BD signed a Ceasefire with Boo! so they should be able to move quite alot of support towards R.inc now, I'm sure they already did :icon_smile:

I also know that BD knew that R.inc was going to do something against BD before they even declared... Hence making the declaration without the element of surpise.

I know THE is trying to protect their allies just as HAM!!! is trying to protect theirs, but your located rather far away from the war itself so you would'nt know as much about it as I do :icon_smile: So please do get your facts straight.

I assure you there has never been a ceasefire once it was lifted (a long time ago):

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: boo!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 148
Difference: 66

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 510,576
Side 2: 839,852
Difference: 329,276

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,891
Side 2: 0
Difference: 26,891

image.php

...and more is coming.

DeletedUser

Not sure why anyone would want to come defend Ridz13. He's said some of the rudest things I've seen yet on these forums. The phrase "pathetic idiot" comes to mind. His words, not mine.

DeletedUser

Not sure why anyone would want to come defend Ridz13. He's said some of the rudest things I've seen yet on these forums. The phrase "pathetic idiot" comes to mind. His words, not mine.

well technically I seem to remember I only said that I'm retaliation to you saying I was bad and when I looked at your account /s they were just as bad possibly worse which does make you pathetic, for trolling soneone your not much better than. Besides that, make an on topic comment next yeh?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
You haven't said anything of value; I know since I read your other posts. You've just trolled other players. I'l prove it.

Here, you flamed Pervis, while not actually refuting any of his points; you simply picked on his usage of words and claimed they "didn't make sense"; well, you were wrong. They did.

Again, here you show your poor grasp of the English language, by taking the word "miserable" literally (which is not how it is always used), then base the rest of the post on that moot point. And R.inc are not showing any great potential or outstanding activity.

- The rest of the post, again trolling Pervis for his "tone".

Again, trolling Pervis, I see a theme here. And making ridiculous statements; you didn't refute anything; like I mentioned earlier, the points you "refuted" were based on your misunderstanding of the words used.

You even mention here that you're just pretty much here for the sake of arguing. Backing up my point.

Again trolling Pervis for "kicking R.inc when it's down". Thats a perfectly legit propaganda technique, but you're not arguing any of his points, just his methods.

The only post you made vaguely related to this thread. And it still stands; either BD knew that R.inc were attacking, or they didn't. One means that R.inc has a communication leak, and the other means they took BD by surprise and didn't achieve anything. Either one does not look good for them,

Another trolling post. Note how you ignore everyone elses post, and hone in straight on Pervis's.

Waste of space post. You never even refuted any of the "facts" anyway.....

So I was right - All you've been doing in this thread is stalking/trolling Pervis for "his tone", for several pages. Only once did you even touch upon the entire point of this thread, and not once did you counter any of the points people made. Ergo, your posts are pointless.

So....

No.

Edit:

And Fyi.

miserable   /ˈmɪzərəbəl, ˈmɪzrə-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [miz-er-uh-buhl, miz-ruh-] Show IPA
–adjective 1. wretchedly unhappy, uneasy, or uncomfortable: miserable victims of war.
2. wretchedly poor; needy.
3. of wretched character or quality; contemptible: a miserable villain.
4. attended with or causing misery: a miserable existence.
5. manifesting misery.
6. worthy of pity; deplorable: a miserable failure.

Too much to comment on, that I've already commented on. But my post was not a "flame", it was in response to Pervis who didn't say much new. If you don't understand that then your pretty stupid. Your first posts showed you didn't even know what I was going on about, now you finally read my posts and responded to try make yourself look good, but when several from BD and THE have already responded already, your only making yourself look worse as you derail the thread further.

:icon_wink:
Blood

spleen mage

Er....seriously, what are you babbling on about?

Too much to comment on, that I've already commented on. But my post was not a "flame", it was in response to Pervis who didn't say much new.

Firstly, Pervis's post was relevant to the thread. Yours wasn't; you responded to him, but you never actually countered any of the points that were to do with this thread, you simply tried to criticise his use of wording. Yes, it was flame.

If you don't understand that then your pretty stupid. Your first posts showed you didn't even know what I was going on about,

Yes, I'm "pretty stupid", thanks for bringing that to light :icon_rolleyes:.

I was under the assumption that no-one would waste that much time arguing against someone if they didn't disagree with the points they were making; after all, that's pure pointlessness. I also assumed that you might actually be trying to make a point, rather then simply trying to flame people for their "tone", or "being harsh".

Obviously, I was mistaken on both counts.

now you finally read my posts and responded to try make yourself look good, but when several from BD and THE have already responded already, your only making yourself look worse as you derail the thread further.

I'd already read your posts :icon_rolleyes: And, I only wish for you to leave this thread, so we can get back to discussing the war, and not be interrupted by your constant flamings and whinings of "omgz your too harsh!!!" while not adding anything at all relevant to the thread.

Leave this thread to people that actually have an opinion. You've already made it clear that you either don't, or do not wish to voice it.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
1. What am I babbling on about? Do you ever understand anything?
2. My post was relevent to his post which I have every right of doing. Now look at what your doing, commenting on my post from a 3rd perspective. Who is worse I wonder?
3. I said IF you don't understand, which you seemingly don't.
4. I had already left the thread, so that's a large failure on your part for bringing me back :lol:

spleen mage

1. What am I babbling on about? Do you ever understand anything?

I understand people that post coherently. It's not my comprehension skills that are at fault, you just lack the ability to write in a clear manner.

2. My post was relevent to his post which I have every right of doing. Now look at what your doing, commenting on my post from a 3rd perspective. Who is worse I wonder?

The difference is; he made good points relevant to the thread. You just chose to ignore them. All you did was picked his apart for his language, which had nothing to do with the thread, other then derailing it.

Now I can't comment on your opinions, since you don't have any. If you had a single valid point, I would be more then happy to counter it. Though I like how you seem to avoid the points I also make, and simply resort to name calling (hypocrite much?). I see a theme here.

3. I said IF you don't understand, which you seemingly don't.

Again, I'm not at fault if you are incapable of making sense.

4. I had already left the thread, so that's a large failure on your part for bringing me back :lol:

Ahhh, typical childish comeback. Considering the first post in which you replied to me, you had already replied to Pervis, I highly doubt you had "already left the thread".

Now - do you have an opinion on this war? Care to make one?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I just said in the same post that Boo! has some very capable members yet you assume that they are miserable?

I know THE is trying to protect their allies just as HAM!!! is trying to protect theirs, but your located rather far away from the war itself so you would'nt know as much about it as I do :icon_smile: So please do get your facts straight.

boo! and BD don't have a ceasefire, i am not sure of there status with us, but we do not consider them as enemies anymore and removed them from the enemy list.

ReginaV............now read it backwards...........Vaginer.

Would a girl seriously name themselves after a vaginer? I doubt it.

I'd say most players are perfectly correct in assuming Regina is a guy pretending to be a girl.

DeletedUser

boo! and BD don't have a ceasefire, i am not sure of there status with us, but we do not consider them as enemies anymore and removed them from the enemy list.

ReginaV............now read it backwards...........Vaginer.

Would a girl seriously name themselves after a vaginer? I doubt it.

I'd say most players are perfectly correct in assuming Regina is a guy pretending to be a girl.

If you think ReginaV spells Vaginer backwards, you have serious problems.

Way to look stupid :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It is not spelt exactly correct, i know.

But it is an unlikely coincidence, is it not?

I just pointed it out as 1 of the reasons i believe she is not a girl.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I understand people that post coherently. It's not my comprehension skills that are at fault, you just lack the ability to write in a clear manner.

So why respond to me? Hmmmm...

The difference is; he made good points relevant to the thread. You just chose to ignore them. All you did was picked his apart for his language, which had nothing to do with the thread, other then derailing it.

The whole point of my argument was that he made the same old same old points but in a much more insulting and harsh way.

Ahhh, typical childish comeback. Considering the first post in which you replied to me, you had already replied to Pervis, I highly doubt you had "already left the thread".

Well the argument was basically over. And if we assume that you are right, would you posting even more really make me leave the thread? No, I thought not.

R.inc didn't do well, they need to improve. Isn't that everyone's opinion?

And bbs, though I did actually laugh at the observation made, on closer inspection ReginaV is not Vaginer backwards. It is actually Vaniger. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Now I can't comment on your opinions, since you don't have any. If you had a single valid point, I would be more then happy to counter it. Though I like how you seem to avoid the points I also make, and simply resort to name calling (hypocrite much?). I see a theme here.

Again, I'm not at fault if you are incapable of making sense.

You keep telling BH he's making off topic conversations. So are you. How about you both get back on topic :)
And BH has already made more than one opinion on the war :)

DeletedUser

It is not spelt exactly correct, i know.

But it is an unlikely coincidence, is it not?

I just pointed it out as 1 of the reasons i believe she is not a girl.

No its not a coincidence. As has just been pointed out, you made the stupid mistake of thinking ReginaV (Which stands for Regina Vampira, as you obviously don't know, making accusations that it is Vagina spelt backwards [NB Vagina is spelt Vagina not Vaginer i believe]), once again proving why your one of the many idiot haunting the forums.(i'm one, i know, but its nice to be able to say this to someone else once in a while ^^) Therefore, how can it be a coincidence, when its not even spelt the same?!