Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

DeletedUser

Seriously: 4 pages over this? You guys have to much time!

And o dear BH, o dear ...
I'm nominating you for the category of:
1. best selective posting
2. most annoying posts (seriously: the o dear bits sound like you're my mother. Wtf would you do that to me in an online game i play for my amusement. Have you no shame?)

DeletedUser

It is not spelt exactly correct, i know.

But it is an unlikely coincidence, is it not?

I just pointed it out as 1 of the reasons i believe she is not a girl.

As I said, way to decend to a new level of immaturity and idiocy.

DeletedUser

well technically I seem to remember I only said that I'm retaliation to you saying I was bad and when I looked at your account /s they were just as bad possibly worse which does make you pathetic, for trolling soneone your not much better than. Besides that, make an on topic comment next yeh?

Wrong Ridz, you said that when I asked you to be a bit more polite. Like I said, I have no idea why people would want to defend you when you are one of the rudest people on these forums. I've actually enjoyed seeing Pervis rip in to you.

And I'm guessing you didn't really compare our accounts, or else you would not have said that my account is as bad or worse than yours.

=SK= Ridz13
Opponents defeated: 237.906 (1498.)

quityelling
Opponents defeated: 838.924 (172.)

DeletedUser

Wrong Ridz, you said that when I asked you to be a bit more polite. Like I said, I have no idea why people would want to defend you when you are one of the rudest people on these forums. I've actually enjoyed seeing Pervis rip in to you.

And I'm guessing you didn't really compare our accounts, or else you would not have said that my account is as bad or worse than yours.

=SK= Ridz13
Opponents defeated: 237.906 (1498.)

quityelling
Opponents defeated: 838.924 (172.)

First off, this conversation was a long time ago, and you NEVER asked me to be more polite, i believe you were alot ruder than that.

Secondly, our points were a lot smaller than, as it was a while ago, and therefore the gap was not as big :icon_wink:

And i'm pretty sure we were talking about past worlds :icon_wink:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
vs

Well done on the hypocrisy there.

Two totally different situations :icon_razz: One day Shlomzi, you will understand what taking the piss is.

Seriously: 4 pages over this? You guys have to much time!

And o dear BH, o dear ...
I'm nominating you for the category of:
1. best selective posting
2. most annoying posts (seriously: the o dear bits sound like you're my mother. Wtf would you do that to me in an online game i play for my amusement. Have you no shame?)

I could be a mother. Who knows?

Gicusan

yeap. he is secretly a woman. Her name is Doodhoolb. And she has a Vaginer.

DeletedUser

lmfao, this is just plain wierd, and how can some one think regina backwards, spells vaginer?

next they will be saying, race car backwards will also spell race car! :p

hahaha they will never catch on, if you remove the space it does.

DeletedUser

lmfao, this is just plain wierd, and how can some one think regina backwards, spells vaginer?

next they will be saying, race car backwards will also spell race car! :p

hahaha they will never catch on, if you remove the space it does.

And apparently boob spelt backwards is boob :icon_confused:

I'm pretty sure its Vagina not Vaginer :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just some war stats... R.Inc is slowly being destroyed by BD and CRY. I don't know if ReginaV is dude or chick, but she is definitely a bad leader.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.Inc
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,292
Side 2: 6,455
Difference: 45,837

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.Inc
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,655
Side 2: 10,190
Difference: 74,465

image.php

DeletedUser

The only person CRY is nobling is Arez, who quit :) As far as anyone on the tribe is owning up to anyway :D

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter did he quit or not. They are still taking your villages.

DeletedUser

R.Inc dropped another 3 ranks from 17th to 20th in the last couple days...

Failing tribe? Nah, they're just trying not to be seen as a threat. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Actually, I think a large part of the recent drop is the dismissing of several members.

DeletedUser

Actually, I think a large part of the recent drop is the dismissing of several members.

Atleast someone has brains :)

Thats what we've been telling you for the past 4 days, Iceman.

And lethal, i know, i don't see why we don't dissmiss him but our leader is nobling his villages too :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I only draw that conclusion because I had some part at least in those dismissals - even if it was only in an observant nature. Besides, it's easy to see if you look at TW Stats.

In any case. I'm sure those in BD have some brains. Because they are beating you...

DeletedUser

Ridz 13 said:
And lethal, i know, i don't see why we don't dissmiss him but our leader is nobling his villages too

No, not dismiss him. I meant that tribe must noble it's inactive members. If you allow other tribes to eat them, it's same as they are conquering you.

DeletedUser

So Ridz is basically telling me that they dropped from 5th place to 20th place because of inactive members and people leaving.

The difference between 5th and 20th right now is about 4 mil in Top 40.

:icon_eek:

Edit: Actually... I checked the rankings again and now they're in 25th.
Chalk up another 5 ranks dropped overnight. :)

DeletedUser

So Ridz is basically telling me that they dropped from 5th place to 20th place because of inactive members and people leaving.

I'm sorry, i don't see as there is many other ways for people to suddenly dissapear :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No, not dismiss him. I meant that tribe must noble it's inactive members. If you allow other tribes to eat them, it's same as they are conquering you.

READ where i say our leader is nobling him. I think one or two of the other members are too. Alot of our members are in k54, so we can't.