Kraken declare on CBTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43187

It is with regret that we must inform World 30 of the demise of CBTF and its academy CBTF-D. CBTF was a semi-successful tribe primarily located on K22 and at is zenith was in the top 20 tribes in World 30 (from TWStats). CBTF-D, while loved by CBTF was never able to muster a passing grade and always seemed to get a -D in all that it did, hence the nick name CBTF-D. CBTF and CBTF-D’s demise was ushered in by an attacked from the legendary Kraken monster. Kraken – who had not been fed for days broke free of its masters on Wednesday and wreaked havoc among the many unsuspecting CBTF and CBTF-D villages – this even after they sent a short warning 48 hours earlier that the monster may break free.

Witnesses on the shore saw what happened to the ship CBTF - CBTF-D... it is doubtful that there were any survivors. Our thoughts are with the villagers of CBTF and CBTF-D as they journey to the rim.

Kraken.jpg

kraken-pirates-movie.jpg

In addition an amateur videographer caught the action and up loaded it.

Kraken destroying the ship CBTF and CBTF-D

(BTW – in case you didn’t get it guys – it is war!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

Erevos couldn't handle us themselves so they need to get another top 15 tribe involved? lol, I'll predict the same result. Although this did come as a stab in the back as they were allies till this morning. Anyways good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Too many pictures, the first one was good though. :)

This should be an interesting war. Can you confirm that EreVos requested help from you?

DeletedUser

and can you confirm that you were allies till this morning. As that too is interesting to me (i've trust issues)

DeletedUser

i dont think that everos requested help, at least not directly. after kraken was formed, the leaders spent some time trying to decide in which direction we wanted to expand. CBTF seemed like a logical choice.

As far as allies - CBTF was a very weak ally (weak in the meaning of not much interaction or assistance between the tribes) of kroach and palys - which were the two tribes that formed kraken.

and yes we were allies until this morning. What was supposed to be communicated was that we break the alliance a couple days before attacks land. I think that was accelerated because THE has started attacking Kraken - we assume because of some communication with CBTF. We also know that CBTF has some sort of spy, so it cannot be too much of a surprise.

DeletedUser

hold on: THE started attacking you lot and therefor you speed up a declaration on CBTF? Interesting strategy there...

DeletedUser

hold on: THE started attacking you lot and therefor you speed up a declaration on CBTF? Interesting strategy there...

Well we know that cbtf has spies, and they have started attacking us. the connection between THE and CBTF is still assumed (as far as I know).

DeletedUser

You openly admit backstabbing your ally. No excuse for that. If they were not contributing to alliance as you say, why haven't you canceled the deal long time ago? Instead, you chose to keep the alliance until you don't need it any more, and then suddenly backstab them.

orange crush

I won't believe it until I see a declaration from THE!

@ AK_iceman - :icon_twisted:

Kash2Smash

what Lethal said, its quite true, you doing this really doesnt make sense... you are stronger than CBTF (in points)...unless you feel threat from them ;|

DeletedUser

alright

what Lethal said, its quite true, you doing this really doesnt make sense... you are stronger than CBTF (in points)...unless you feel threat from them ;|

what you see here is, they just happen to be in the way of growth and for alliance we just ended it befor even attacking you yet. we feel cbtf is weak and we would be more of a help to them then they are to us... this is what this games all about i dont see what you guys are surprised about...

good luck to you cbtf let the better tribe win

Kash2Smash

As far as allies - CBTF was a very weak ally (weak in the meaning of not much interaction or assistance between the tribes) of kroach and palys - which were the two tribes that formed kraken.

lmao :lol: ... weak ally.. let me inform you that IR Family was one of the good allies with KROACH and CBTF and IR Family merged together :icon_wink: so the alliance still remains... well why dont you just say that you needed somewhere to expand so looking at the rankings and points you chose CBTF... not because of some 'weak ally's excuse :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what you see here is, they just happen to be in the way of growth and for alliance we just ended it befor even attacking you yet. we feel cbtf is weak and we would be more of a help to them then they are to us... this is what this games all about i dont see what you guys are surprised about...

Well if that's the case, and their wasn't a mutually beneficial arrangement in the beginning, then why did you make the alliance?

Backstabbing an ally is never the right choice to make. It might be easier than dropping the alliance and giving them a little warning as to what your plans are, but are you willing to sacrifice the integrity of your tribe for a few villages?

Your alliances in the future, if you have any, will always be weary of you and never develop full trust in you.

DeletedUser

You openly admit backstabbing your ally. No excuse for that. If they were not contributing to alliance as you say, why haven't you canceled the deal long time ago? Instead, you chose to keep the alliance until you don't need it any more, and then suddenly backstab them.

that goes both ways. as far as I can tell it was an alliance in name only. At least we broke it and declared. CBTF just rallied another tribe to attack us - great allies.

DeletedUser

catanthehat said:

So you ally with someone, and if he gets in the way of your growth, you attack him???

DeletedUser

Backstabbing an ally is never the right choice to make. It might be easier than dropping the alliance and giving them a little warning as to what your plans are, but are you willing to sacrifice the integrity of your tribe for a few villages?

I believe we did drop it and declare before attacks started. At least it was suppose to happen like that. If not, well, they knew anyways. So this is arguing over nothing.

DeletedUser

that goes both ways. as far as I can tell it was an alliance in name only. At least we broke it and declared. CBTF just rallied another tribe to attack us - great allies.

Who did they rally?

Status
Not open for further replies.