Looking for Tribe (I'm in K32)

DeletedUser63579

I'm looking for a tribe where I can learn the ropes of combat and tribal leadership, I haven't been playing this game for very long, I've almost mastered the tribal economy and constrution system, but I have no experince with combat (in one and a half months of playing haven't been attacked once), I'm looking for a tribe that can teach me to whoop arse when at war. I'd also like to learn to lead a tribe, I'm second in command of a tribe in W35 and it's not doing so well.

Thx.

DeletedUser

Lol rockerdish, He didnt know he just joined the flame club (Leave the newby alone) :lol:

[spoil]I also want Premium :p[/spoil]

DeletedUser

becuase when you posted here you were up for flaming -.-

DeletedUser

Sorry Dude, but you got to realize that when you post here saying your not very good, then you're looking to be flamed. Maybe try looking up some guides, or ask a PA ingame.

DeletedUser

Sorry Dude, but you got to realize that when you post here saying your not very good, then you're looking to be flamed. Maybe try looking up some guides, or ask a PA ingame.

not only that but im sure people around him are now claiming his villages.

DeletedUser63579

IDC, I'm in a tribe and I don't care about W27 that much anyway.

DeletedUser

i didnt say that it was reserved to this world only, if i was playing w35 i would be looking to war your tribe.

DeletedUser

not only that but im sure people around him are now claiming his villages.

He's a newb, not a noob. Difference is immense. He said he hasn't been attacked, which means he was expecting attacks. And he is true in one thing - you can not master attacking and defending without being attacked or being attacked once.

And as for claiming - 95% of world population never reads this section. And if some of their neighbors does read it, all the chances are that they'd scratch their head twice and go for a target which isn't complaining about lack of attacks.

Drift, you can contact me ingame if you have some questions or seek for an advice. I've seen a bit of a combat :)icon_razz:) and have no problems to share that little I know.

Edit: and admitting your not very good is actually a good sign. Almost always people who claim themselves 1337-Pwnzorz fail miserably as soon as some real challenge appears.

DeletedUser

He's a newb, not a noob. Difference is immense.

:icon_wink: of course there is and i recognize that fact. even so posting that you are not good at playing is not a very good way to find yourself in a good tribe as most good tribes will be looking for people who already know how to play. i would recommend that he does have a chat with you ig as obviously you know how to play.

DeletedUser

He's a newb, not a noob. Difference is immense. He said he hasn't been attacked, which means he was expecting attacks. And he is true in one thing - you can not master attacking and defending without being attacked or being attacked once.

And as for claiming - 95% of world population never reads this section. And if some of their neighbors does read it, all the chances are that they'd scratch their head twice and go for a target which isn't complaining about lack of attacks.

Drift, you can contact me ingame if you have some questions or seek for an advice. I've seen a bit of a combat :)icon_razz:) and have no problems to share that little I know.

Edit: and admitting your not very good is actually a good sign. Almost always people who claim themselves 1337-Pwnzorz fail miserably as soon as some real challenge appears.

well said.