War - CTRL and DDB

DeletedUser

Try to stay on topic and dont break any rules.... and I will make sure this thread remains on this board...

Discuss about the war , it's impact and such. Since the discussion of cause happened so many times already, it will be nice not to repeat all those again.

Good luck to both side... :)

wh1t3b0ii

Lets hope this topic will remain clean.
Looks like the war will be fought at the frontlines now.
Goodluck DDB, you´ll need it

DeletedUser

Who are you? :icon_rolleyes::lol:

War has been going on for exactly a month now:

Side 1:
Tribes: DDB DDBBQ Viva
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CTRL TMP
Players:

Timeframe: 19/03/2009 00:00:00 to 19/04/2009 16:45:06

Total conquers:
Side 1: 7,710
Side 2: 4,679
Difference: 3,031

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,817
Side 2: 1,915
Difference: 1,902

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 75,668,291
Side 2: 46,181,276
Difference: 29,487,015

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 38,046,729
Side 2: 19,225,869
Difference: 18,820,860

DeletedUser

I really get a BORG-BDR deja vu here......In this rate the war will be over in 2 years :icon_cool:

So if no other important force chooses sides I recon the winner will be whoever can get his members interested(=active) the longest

DeletedUser

Lets hope this topic will remain clean.
Looks like the war will be fought at the frontlines now.

Oh really? It'll be very even on the front for a while now. Both sides have good players, a large amount of them. Hence there will be good coordination from both sides, though there are some uncoordinated attacks there as well.
You can expect a trench war, or a one with epic attacks from both sides.

By what I remember, you play W9, although I may have mixed you up with someone.

So, please, do not comment anything without bringing evidence or something nobody knows until some months have passed. It will only get you flamed.

My point is, that eventhough we know the achievements of CTRL, you can't rule out DDB for something CTRL did 2-3 months or longer ago. It took SET(the original that killed Die.) a month to lose 50% of its former glory and firepower to inactivity. I'm not necessarily claiming that it has happened with CTRL, I'm just stating that things can change very fast.

DeletedUser

We started gobbling up the front-line this week.

Partially true, the front is too large, so it is barely possible to advance on the whole front at once. Good luck for both sides though:)

Could someone post stats for llast week and 48hours and a conquer map?
I'd do myself, but I don't have time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fact is the .net Legend has returned, when Greatest comes to town they all start going in-active and deleting, DDB beware. :icon_biggrin:

:snob:

DeletedUser

Blue: CTRL Conquers
Red:DDB Conquers
nq1kkx.jpg

DeletedUser69480

Looks like the war is going good so far, good luck to both sides.

-WxB

DeletedUser

Looks like the war is going good so far, good luck to both sides.

-WxB

Looks good could be better, I want to thank CTRL for stepping it up on us. I was really worried you guys would just talk and talk and talk... oh yeah and talk, but now you guys are actually making it worth while.

So I wish you guys luck and lets see how this ends.

DeletedUser61629

Looks good could be better, I want to thank CTRL for stepping it up on us. I was really worried you guys would just talk and talk and talk... oh yeah and talk, but now you guys are actually making it worth while.

So I wish you guys luck and lets see how this ends.

A post i wouldnt expect from a DDB, i must say, thanks DDB for stepping up and sending me some love :)

DeletedUser

I really get a BORG-BDR deja vu here......In this rate the war will be over in 2 years :icon_cool:

So if no other important force chooses sides I recon the winner will be whoever can get his members interested(=active) the longest

lol i am sorry to say but i thought ctrl had the upper hand here.

but this last post made it seem like ctrl is rolling over on there back

DeletedUser

Heh my thoughts exactly.

By the way... what is "unCTRL"?

Last edited by a moderator: