*THE ROCK* V's PAJUNO

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm. I really do find you interesting to listen to, Pajuno.
Let us see where many of the members of Phoenx spawned from….

mato the greatKILLRZ
the court – Phoenx – KILLRZ -- Phoenx
Wookieem -- KZ~1
flower87 -- KZ~1
danny210 -- KZ~1
crazystatue -- KZ~1
csizKILLRZ

And not to mention most recently koopdog from... KILLRZ.

Of course you were ‘fully prepared to noble all of them’. You controlled every action made by the KILLRZ. They were your ‘practice’ tribe, in which you could recruit decent players from. You made sure that KILLRZ nobled villas all around your tribal members so you could easily step into them without an argument when the time came. You had (and possible still have) people in your tribe sitting for KILLRZ members. And let’s not forget the fake attacks KILLRZ were conveniently sending to WMD in the midst of your war with them. Now I do believe that you argue all your points fantastically Pajuno, actually it’s incredible just how much Djhott sounds like yourself in all his posts to his tribe when he is proving his point.. I think you know him better than anyone. Lucky you sent 500 scouts, thats all I can say.

And what is with you continually using the phrase “to eat at your own leisure”?? Villages which are yet to be nobled in a war are not just going to wait around twiddling their thumbs until Phoenx get the munchies. And neither are other tribes for that matter. War is ruthless and just because you have been able to pick and choose your members and villages (courtesy of KILLRZ) , does not mean you can dictate how everybody else plays the game. I can honestly say, that your arrogance and overbearing orders that ‘dictate’ the game, have taken the fun out of it for me. I just hope I stick around long enough to see the plans of your ‘next faze’ (ie, nobling out Djhott’s villages) be ruined.

It is amazing how a duke can be so conceited and smug whilst hiding behind their tribe. A wise move not taking *THE ROCK* on by yourself. We can clearly see from your participation in wars that you don’t pose much of a threat on your own.

*THE ROCK* may play cautiously but he is indeed the more trustworthy and deserving between the two of you.

P.S. Goodluck with your multi-nobling of Djhott's villages.

LMAO.

I love the noobs and their beliefs in 1 v 1. One day, you will understand fully what you are saying. Until then, dont bother anymore.

Know what the best part is?? i dont have to defend myself to you. I have the results and reputation to prove it already> Rock is lucky to have been alive this long, as without Csiz we would have no diplomacy.. and rssr would have been eaten sooner...

As for my "hiding behind my tribe" and not producing results... check my oda, check my noblements, check my history> I dont eat my tribe, i dont eat barbs, and i only noble enemies...

Got anything else you want to prove? It is completely inpractical to fight rock at this distance, but your too noob to know better. Believe your man is proper and righteous, we are supposed to be friends yet he brings his dirty laundry to the forums right away?? while we are talking in skype??

Fine. Upset cause i dropped our nap, instead of crying in forums, send nobles. But i guess i expected too much from someone who has his woman defend him.

o_O

*THE ROCK*

She is not defending me mate, just pointing out facts. Notice you didnt deny any of it either.. lol.

For someone who doesnt recruit killrz.. Very impressive.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
She is not defending me mate, just pointing out facts. Notice you didnt deny any of it either.. lol.

For someone who doesnt recruit killrz.. Very impressive.

sigh. You still see only what you want to see.

Those recruits were made a long time ago, and obviously proved to be the best killers had. I did that recruitment over a period of time, can post my overview if you like. I did NOT declare war on them, then mass recruit them. Learn where the proper lines are drawn before you talk smack.

Nothing i have done equates to your mass recruitment methods.

DeletedUser

/me sits back with popcorn to watch the fireworks...

This should be fun, any stats yet?

The Court

Speaking for myself, I was recruited from League not Killrz and Bekstar if you check the dates you will notice that my switch from Phoenx/Killrz/Phoenx occurred while Phoenx and Killrz had a nap and lasted all of a day. Please verify the recruitment dates and the date of war declaration before posting my name again.

thecourt.gif

DeletedUser22924

ah, another war to enjoy, this will be fun.

GL paj, don't think u need it though :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aye, thanks castro.

Hopefully this one will be the best one yet... i really hate it when they dont fight back. Tho i do have to say, rock aint too shabby.. already executed one take off of my little neighbor...

But this was started while my nukes were just sent out somewhere else... so will be at least four days before i can get my own noblement on that front...

Mick876

Pajuno..... Well what can i say....

PAJUNO IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOD OF TW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT I CAN SAY. He will wipe the floor with you then make you lick it to get that oh so worthy polish finish.

Now what can i say about The CRock? is that his name. Well YOU ARE A SPOON!!!!!!!!!

Pajuno > All

DeletedUser

Pajuno
can you cut down on the long posts,it really cuts into my farming time :icon_razz:

I think Paj has a problem summarising. :icon_wink: Or if not, then he must have a lot to say if that is the shortest way he can say it. :)

*THE ROCK*

PAJUNO IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOD OF TW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT I CAN SAY. He will wipe the floor with you then make you lick it to get that oh so worthy polish finish.

Now what can i say about The CRock? is that his name. Well YOU ARE A SPOON!!!!!!!!!

Pajuno > All

By the looks of your 443 villages.. Oh sorry your 443 point village you are already down there.. You dont mind licking the floor do ya, save the trouble. Thanks..

Oh. I sent you some cats for a housewarming present.

;)

DeletedUser

Say what you will mate, but Paj is an experienced and skilled player. You won't beat him, and you won't beat his tribe, especially with the likes of Hench and others in it. But you'll see this eventually, wisdom comes with experience.

*THE ROCK*

Say what you will mate, but Paj is an experienced and skilled player. You won't beat him, and you won't beat his tribe, especially with the likes of Hench and others in it. But you'll see this eventually, wisdom comes with experience.

I have just re read my posts and couldn't find anything that does say what you are insinuating I said. I dont doubt the experience and skill Pajuno and his tribe have at all. I do not think I have said anything to the contrary.

I am not sure what your point is?

DeletedUser

That you will fail, and you will fall. But that you will learn from it.

Mick876

By the looks of your 443 villages.. Oh sorry your 443 point village you are already down there.. You dont mind licking the floor do ya, save the trouble. Thanks..

Oh. I sent you some cats for a housewarming present.

;)

I do not even play on w30 lol

half the time i am just red.

And also where in my post did i mention i was any good?

If your going to quote me atleast reply with something that has something to do with what i posted.

Tribal War Lord

i not gona bother wishing you good luck paj, wont make no difference mate ;)

n it would be a little worthwhile cos at least you would be removing more trash from the world.

on that note someone posted your current ranking here. i notice you have kept quiet about it ;) i think i better become more active again ;) i already had pink panther overtake me (even if only for a limited time hehe) cant let you aswell

rygardal

Best of luck to Paj, I'm pretty sure that you won't need it though, but a quick comment from someone barely related to this subject.

The challenge of a 1 versus 1 on this game on a normal world is somewhat ridiculous, as ultimately, if your good enough to make this entertaining in P&P, I seriously doubt that either of you are going to make any ground. Long ranged trains are easy to snipe, you have so many chances in it. Besides, a 1 vs 1 war isn't as interesting as a tribal war, and although it's an overused cliché, this is tribalwars.

I'm rooting for Phoenix though! They certainly look the better side on paper, and I am a big fan of Paj's. Anyways, have fun both sides!

DeletedUser

Pajuno > All

HEY! I am the spoon thanks.

Paj is a good player, although I wouldn't recognise him for his "trustworthiness". I would find it hard to take sides in this confrontation because Phoenx annihilated Rainbo, and THE ROCK betrayed Rainbo.

But I have to say I would be with Pajuno with this one, this is tribalwars and so no-one can blame him for warring with other tribes regardless of the underhand tactics he is prone to using. I, myself, will personally hunt down =RSSR= members near me and destroy them.

Go Pajuno :lol:

*THE ROCK*

Paj is a good player, although I wouldn't recognise him for his "trustworthiness". I would find it hard to take sides in this confrontation because Phoenx annihilated Rainbo, and THE ROCK betrayed Rainbo.

But I have to say I would be with Pajuno with this one, this is tribalwars and so no-one can blame him for warring with other tribes regardless of the underhand tactics he is prone to using. I, myself, will personally hunt down =RSSR= members near me and destroy them.

Go Pajuno
Hmm interesting. Such a short memory too.. You wanna hope that he does knock me to oblivion. Coz if Pajuno leaves a single breath in me, I know where I will be heading :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Go Pajuno :lol:

Prone to using underhanded tactics???

Spoon, i permitted you the chance to survive and live in another tribe. Now your gonna come here and say i employ underhanded tactics???

The rock may feel betrayed, but that is in his own mind. I was more than fair, more than patient, and more than lenient. I have done nothing of the sort to tarnish my somewhat sparkling reputation. If you think so, then that is your interpretation.

If any would like to know, for several weeks i have been trying my hardest to recruit rock and a few select others from his tribe. To be completely honest, rock is the only one i wanted.... and i would have accepted a few others to get him.

He got skills, he got determination, and he got that fire that i have... too bad i have to piss on him and put out that fire in w30....

But, if rock requests the opportunity to eat you spoon, i may just allow him for this fallacy your coming here to post....

This challenge came about cause he would not abandon his tribe... as henchman can confirm, this very attitude was what made Hench and i fast friends a long time ago.....

So while Phoenx will demolish Rssr, it is with no joy in my heart....

ps. Spoon, if you dare to noble any of our targets... face my wrath after. I will be nobling rssr to the north, so you wont be out of my range forever.....

Last edited: