Question about sex

DeletedUser

I knew you'd all have to read this...Who said the W2 forum was boring?

TW is clearly a male dominated game, but I'm just wondering how much. From memory I think ESL had just one female player. Eleaud has just one - what a smart choice of leader ;)

So the question is...does MPX have a higher than average proportion of female players? At least 11% of us are female...could be more I'm not too sure about a couple (no names!) How does that compare with other tribes?

DeletedUser

is it female or just female tendencies, cause theres a hell of a lot of those

DeletedUser

Nakoni is duke of TW2.

Now a lot of females aren't leaders of tribes, but that doesn't mean they're not important.

I have to say, some females in this game, could almost match Arthas :icon_razz:

modesty

Nakoni is duke of TW2.

Now a lot of females aren't leaders of tribes, but that doesn't mean they're not important.

I have to say, some females in this game, could almost match Arthas :icon_razz:

Yeah me and Arthas are both "stubborn" and run our own races... so a perfect match here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1/8th of AtenCS are currently female, and 2 of those 5 are top dogs, lol.

DeletedUser5974

umm werent saint leaders females
galez was female

this is a male dominated game. but most females are in a good position

Lol when I first saw the title. I was like omg:lol:. I was like my efforts were coming into reality:lol::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

thats so true. How is it that such a high proportion of females become aristos. Roughly 1/3 of MPX aristos are female.

And my next question is...now that co-playing is legal, how many of the co-played accounts are mixed sex? My hunch is that its a fairly high number, but I'm not sure why ;)

DeletedUser

christ my mind is polluted, i'd be banned for life for the thoughts that instantly hit the works of my mind on several responses here lol

Why can't i just have a normal functioning mind and say things like yea those women got there cause they worked hard at it.

And why can't i read the word position and think of heirachy

why can't i read the word dog and think.. woof

i need help.

DeletedUser

in my times here ive always found women to be the most reliable, honest and dedicated players.

they can also be the quietest and loudest of players in the forums. atm, tw1 have about 5/6 women.. so thats approx 10%. it has been alot higher in the past.. somewhat to the point where i would say maybe 1 in 4 players were women.

DeletedUser

It is boring here.

But i have to say that the old RB in the beginning had alot of female players.
We had about 40 or 50% female players (was during the time we just started).

And at the dutch server where i still have a account the femals are leading the ranks in the tribe my account is in and they are also a large part of leadership.
Somehow female players are good leaders and it is also true that mostly older female players play this game.

walleye

Really?? Rosswp told me only one, he'll be disappointed he didn't notice the others :lol:

well there was a2z22a
acinorevssorg
that noob.. i forget her name
that greek girl in k41 who never said anything...ever
feya
there were others im sure i just dont remember