Official War Declaration, Phoenix

DeletedUser

as you and ariana and i'm sure everyone here knows damn well, i didn't run from a good fight, you said it yourself. infact you can check my noblings i moved up towards ariana and HAM!!! while people were running the other direction. and this wasn't just when i was in RSSR. it was also when i was in SW i had been planning it for some time. some can call it stupid, but i now have a network of ten vils up there to defend from ariana. so tell me what about this is cowardice?

Because of that you have just Caused HAM!!! to come into this War.

I wanted proof that you were working towards a aggressive stance towards HAM!!! and its members.

Im not going to do some stupid post .. But =RSSR= You now have two tribes to deal with.

Hurry up and Delete and move to another world.

Thx Cya Bye.

*THE ROCK*

Because of that you have just Caused HAM!!! to come into this War.

I wanted proof that you were working towards a aggressive stance towards HAM!!! and its members.

Im not going to do some stupid post .. But =RSSR= You now have two tribes to deal with.

Hurry up and Delete and move to another world.

Thx Cya Bye.

We were already dealing with two tribes anyway nob!! It is not just a recent occurence.. Ariana has nobled more of our members than Phoenix before you had written this post..

Dont just pretend this was your reason. Fck everyone can not be this blind!!??.
HAM!!! had already involved themselves in this war. LoL. Even after you stated yourself that this would not be the case..

Exactly WANTED proof. I think it is just the case of anything will do lol.

DeletedUser

Why don't you sit down, and stop acting like you are any good. I congratulate you for sniping a 1200ms train, generally above the skill of many players. However, you are still a fool.

Ariana nobled =RSSR= members, he may be a member of HAM!!! but he, like all other members of HAM!!! has free rain in nobling who they wish; as long as they aren't told otherwise or the targets are not members of an allied or NAPed tribe. If we had involved ourselves from the start, you would have seen more then 1 player attacking you - even if that player is Ariana.

So please, be quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hes upset cause Ariana is taking on his whole tribe and winning .. its ok let the " Nob " b£$$h and Moan.

O well, Lets see if RSSR can last the week .. btw Send me a tell all you really high pointed players that want to jump ship .. maybe we can accommodate :p

Mick876

So wait a minute here, he makes a PnP thread acting all tough, so when Paj declares on him he starts whining? Wtf lol

DeletedUser

dam last page was filled with long posts, PLZ people keep small and to the point my brain ain't so powerful.:icon_cool:

well since i skipped almost all of it last page im completly lost atm:)

ArianaPowAh

dam last page was filled with long posts, PLZ people keep small and to the point my brain ain't so powerful.:icon_cool:

well since i skipped almost all of it last page im completly lost atm:)
maybe this will enlighten you

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: ArianaPowAh
Side 2:
Tribes: =RSSR=
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 53,187
Side 2: 9,217
Difference: 43,970
image.php

DeletedUser

why thank u, seems ur pretty much kicking their small @, can't say the same for darkwolf though, i have no idea how he got so big.

DeletedUser

But its not fair !!!!

We are big and the Rock is small and its not faaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiir

Sorry Im lowering to the Rock's age.

I haven't seen someone whine this much in my entire TW career.
And in the meantime he has no proof at all that his tribe has any competent players

DeletedUser

well it seems that happens alot in this game, but from what u say ROCK is winning at it :p

DeletedUser

yeah haha, he attacked an empty village, and I could snipe his noble with 300 LC lol,
try using rams in your next nuke :D

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wagh, wagh , whaaaaa!!!!!

I thought you were someone good. Someone with a rep under another name, a player whose skills i should have heard of or known of...

Seems to me lord atilla, you are the liar here. Viewing your reports and attacking styles, i would naturally assume that you have not been paying attention to Rock's lessons...

That is sloppy, unorganized, and poor execution.. you call yourself "experienced"... I may send 24 second noble trains, but at least i succeed when i attack....

*THE ROCK*

maybe this will enlighten you

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: ArianaPowAh
Side 2:
Tribes: =RSSR=
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 53,187
Side 2: 9,217
Difference: 43,970
image.php
LoL Just remember this is Phoenix war declaration.. LoL
You are weak Pajuno.!
That is sloppy, unorganized, and poor execution.. you call yourself "experienced"... I may send 24 second noble trains, but at least i succeed when i attack....

24 seconds is really good mate.. I am sure if you keep practicing you can get them to 20

DeletedUser

It annoys me when people avoid my posts. I like having some arguments, even though I know I've already won.

DeletedUser

Id argue with you but im not scrolling through all this crap to find your post. I like arguing for the sake of arguing.

DeletedUser

You can't scroll to the third post on this page? That is certainly lazy. But I was directing my comment more at THE ROCK who the post was addressed to.