Official War Declaration, Phoenix

*THE ROCK*

You can try actually counting only the members attacking you, but I guess that's too hard for you. Maybe I can convince some other top 5 tribes to send a fake at you, so that you'll fight 10000 villages.

Why would I want to do that??

Is contribution measured by only the members attacking?? LoLoL

"It is tribal wars remember!!" I am sure some of us have a defensive game. Or dont you guys send support!?

I think that was a little naive of you to make a statement like this Ariana.

*THE ROCK*

Gee I just thought of how our war stats would be. Imagine I only post the stats of the people attacking.

DeletedUser

Why would I want to do that??

Is contribution measured by only the members attacking?? LoLoL

"It is tribal wars remember!!" I am sure some of us have a defensive game. Or dont you guys send support!?

I think that was a little naive of you to make a statement like this Ariana.

Why would we need to send support? Your tribe's attacks haven't exactly been anything to even mention.

Remember you were the one who brought this upon yourself. Also as a side note, you really think that every HAM!!! village would be involved in this war? All of them? It is a little naive to make a statement like that.

DeletedUser

I know I involved less than 10 of my villages while I was taking 4 RSSR villages!

DeletedUser

I dont even have a forum setup for him .. hell CTRL had forum setup for them...

DeletedUser

LMAO

Looks like we managed to get on someone's nerves there Cal!

DeletedUser

Wow .. its usually Vlad & Patroclus who ends up going crazy but its the other end of the stick today :eek: haha

DeletedUser

that was spanglish to me.. what a monkey.

Side 1:
Tribes: =RSSR=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 29
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 218,486
Difference: 218,486

image.php

He wanted the whole tribe stats .. he got them.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: =RSSR=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!! Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 46
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65,447
Side 2: 328,499
Difference: 263,052

image.php

*THE ROCK*

LoL, Nice, I think everyone was wondering what topojhon1987 was on, or what he was on about..

Thanks for the confirmation and the clarification.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Rofl, now stop whining about whatever injustice has been done to you, Rock.

Everyone could choose their own playing style, their own recruiting style and their own actions. You ticked off 2 tribes so stop whining about the size of them. You should have played the game different then you wouldnt be in this position. And you should have thought about it before you acted. Just wait what happens if all Phoenx players actually attack RSSR instead of finishing off players from Killrz. Because when that happens you can crawl back under your rock.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I do not usually post on the forums, but I couild not let this pass..

You guys are absolute F**CK WITS!!

The points you bring up do not even stand to reason..

Since when do they make war stats on how many villages it takes to take another, or on how many villages are attacking at a time.. - and since when does that matter anyway...
I am really uncertain that you have any concept of reality outside of whatever twisted rubbish you invent in your own mind..

When a tribe declares war. It is the whole TRIBE whether they are, active, inactive, one village or twenty villages...

You DO NOT get to choose those you wish to include in your stats and who you would like to omit, to make things suit whatever it is that you are trying to achieve.. However in your imagination you may do these things...

I have watched you make up "whatever suits you at thetime".. I have watched you post stats which could be only seen as misleading, and half the information you come out with is fictitional nonesense with absolutely no factual evidence to back any of it..

I am truly surprised that someone if not having nobled you out, has not knocked you out. That is what you need to wake up..

Actually, smart guy... the problem here is your tribe's refusal to accept facts.

There was no war declaration, Ariana was the only person to really get involved. Sure there was some villages snagged in kd 53, whatever.

The pity party ends here. I offered Rssr and the rock a few ways out of their current predicament. Too bad he wasnt smart or experienced enough to believe what i was telling him... and not my fault he didnt pass that info on to you guys.

Since we are the winning tribes, WE decide the facts. And since your in the losing tribe, you get no say....

So please refrain from posting foul language in my thread, i can get you infracted for that one post that you dared to post...

ArianaPowAh

You guys are absolute F**CK WITS!!

The points you bring up do not even stand to reason..

When a tribe declares war. It is the whole TRIBE whether they are, active, inactive, one village or twenty villages...

Here you are contradicting yourself , HAM!!! never declared on =RSSR=, only I did, and Franky only attacked you until now, so 2 players aren't that much in my oppinion.

Oh and don't piss the guy off , he might have a go on you.

topjohn.png
http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=topjohn.png

DeletedUser

Aaah lol .. the biggest public humiliation ever.

Might wanna cut down on the mixing Topo ;)

*THE ROCK*

Here you are contradicting yourself , HAM!!! never declared on =RSSR=, only I did, and Franky only attacked you until now, so 2 players aren't that much in my oppinion.
arrow-down.gif

Because of that you have just Caused HAM!!! to come into this War.

I wanted proof that you were working towards a aggressive stance towards HAM!!! and its members.

Im not going to do some stupid post .. But =RSSR= You now have two tribes to deal with.

Hurry up and Delete and move to another world.

Thx Cya Bye.

*THE ROCK*

Oh I am sorry guys.. Now I understand everything... It is so clear to me now..

11847882969662.gif