image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,611
Side 2: 8,049
Difference: 33,562

image.php

Not much really going on here.

DeletedUser

dam seems my tribe is doing most of the job:icon_cool:.

dam erevos makes it too easy for me to snipe their nobles:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

BOOT~A? where did this come from? someone from BOOT care to update me on what has happened in the last couple weeks :)?

DeletedUser

i for 1 am happy someone else declared on boot. not for our benefit simply due to all the hangers on wanting a piece of the EreVos pie,what i dont understand is when the hangers on join in do you really think you aint there next target lol

as we speak an old enemy rears its head smelling blood from a distance shame they drown in there own blood at our walls.

as for the sarcastic comments i see all over the forum keep it up all it does is give us even more strength, and lets be honest how many of the villages taken have been inactives...................

DeletedUser

i don't care if the vills i take are inactive or active, it makes no difference to me, i will use the new villages i obtain, and use them against my enemies.

DeletedUser

Im sure i took 4 out of those 6 lol. Ah well obviously not as active as i thought.

Deleted User - 2282801

lets be honest how many of the villages taken have been inactives...................

This excuse has been used by many tribes before you but it is just that .... an excuse.

If a tribe chooses to keep inactive players in their ranks, they should accept that their villages will be included in the stats, however good or bad that looks (normally bad btw :lol:)

DeletedUser

This excuse has been used by many tribes before you but it is just that .... an excuse.

If a tribe chooses to keep inactive players in their ranks, they should accept that their villages will be included in the stats, however good or bad that looks (normally bad btw :lol:)

no excuses thats why you dont see them in our tribe and they are dismissed , and statistics, lies and damn statistics !

just found out another 2 tribes will be entering the fray against us soon no one seems to be able to do it by themselves at my count thats 12 tribes maybe more lol ill list the stats when i can be bothered :lol:

DeletedUser

All the more tribes to crush......Means the game never gets boring if you are always fighting. I intend to lead our Eastern Phalanx to victory so onwards and upwards for EreVos.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: EreVos
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 50
Side 2: 55
Difference: 5

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: _DS_
Players:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 16
Difference: 14
Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Celts!
Players:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 18
Difference: 16

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~LOW~
Players:
Side 1: 56
Side 2: 25
Difference: 31
image.php

Side 1: 318,808
Side 2: 166,597
Difference: 152,211
image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: COOKIE
Players:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 8
Difference: 7

DeletedUser

thanks for the selective stats update ill add all the tribes currently fighting us some of them may have given up right now but i assure you they havent

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D IR|O COOKIE ~LOW~ Celts! _DS_ ~CK~ Awaken
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,429
Side 2: 3,210
Difference: 1,781

image.php

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 132
Difference: 74

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,928,304
Side 2: 10,668,830
Difference: 3,740,526

image.php

Side 1: 1,114,364
Side 2: 865,388
Difference: 248,976

image.php

hmmm looks a bit different yeah some tribes are getting lucky but overall i think we are doing rather well

DeletedUser

I second that. I think for a tribe thats supposed to have bitten off more than it can chew we are proving to be quite a little terrier...

Deleted User - 2282801

Kudos to your tribe .... I like what I see. You have done well against the odds and I wish you continued success in your endeavours :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser66411

Hmmm... It seems like you added awaken and ~CK~. Who are small tribes that were in your continent that you ate up. Concrete was providing stats from tribes currently at war with you.... Sure we can make the stats look a lot better then they actually are if we add all the little tribes who are in our continent that we gobbled up..... But how is that relevant.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... It seems like you added awaken and ~CK~. Who are small tribes that were in your continent that you ate up. Concrete was providing stats from tribes currently at war with you.... Sure we can make the stats look a lot better then they actually are if we add all the little tribes who are in our continent that we gobbled up..... But how is that relevant.

well considering ck were errm i cant remember they are still there was a family tribe but keep changing there name been waring for months just slowly killed them off(well we considreably removed them )awaken still send attacks so they are still fighting

because a tribe is small doesnt mean they dont inflict damage/cause problems if you are fighting a tribe .... yes ck are not far off dead if we werent fighting an other tribe they would not exist other tribe SMALLER as you put it are very organised you dont win every fight overnight

its nice to see you dont agree with the real stats ans i missed a few SMALLER tribes off there as well shall i add them? then you can see the real history of our effectiveness in k32?

Crispycargo

And your stats arn't selective? Lolz...

Concrete was showing updated stats from the past week so it shows who currently is winning the war. How can one draw a conclusion from stats that show FOREVER??? It proves nothing about who is currently winning, it just shows that you HAVE HAD success against us in the past. However, the past is not relevant to decide who is currently winning...

DeletedUser

And your stats arn't selective? Lolz...

Concrete was showing updated stats from the past week so it shows who currently is winning the war. How can one draw a conclusion from stats that show FOREVER??? It proves nothing about who is currently winning, it just shows that you HAVE HAD success against us in the past. However, the past is not relevant to decide who is currently winning...

Perhaps it is a matter of perspective. What I see is them doing very well overall. Considering it is a one vs. the many situation, the fact that over the span of history they have claimed more villages is very impressive where I stand.